PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Shooter > Bullet Witch
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-11-2006, 10:58 PM   #1
IMportdreams95
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to IMportdreams95 Send a message via MSN to IMportdreams95 Send a message via Yahoo to IMportdreams95

Xx IMP0RT xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Doom Tournament - 3rd Place   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Just got it. Any hints, tips?

So i just got this game today and i put it in for a few minutes. Anybody got any hints, tips, or tricks? Please let me know. Thanks
IMportdreams95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 06:44 AM   #2
PhilpotMusic

Send a message via AIM to PhilpotMusic Send a message via MSN to PhilpotMusic

PhilpotMusic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I went through on easy, it's not hard to beat, I think that there are 6 levels (can't remember). I don't have the english version one so I cant be of much help, sorry. If you need anything else just message me on live and I'll try and help out!

How's my gaming?
www.PhilpotMusic.com

www.myspace.com/philpottheband
PhilpotMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 04:33 PM   #3
IMportdreams95
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to IMportdreams95 Send a message via MSN to IMportdreams95 Send a message via Yahoo to IMportdreams95

Xx IMP0RT xX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   Doom Tournament - 3rd Place   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Thanks man, i sure will. I only played it for literally 2 mins, enought to load it thats about it.
IMportdreams95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 05:08 PM   #4
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
I beat the first 2 or 3 levels, I forget. I can't say the game was crap, but it was a let down after I had such high hopes after seeing the trailer. It's good though, don't get me wrong.. I just never feel like playing it.
Old 01-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #5
xboxgamer78

xboxgamer78's Gamercard
I've played through the first 5 levels and so far it has its good and bad. Blowing stuff up with lightning or tornados = good. Amazingly slow rate in which it takes her to fire her gun = bad.
xboxgamer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 08:48 PM   #6
Frankie B1

Frankie B1's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Just got this - looking forward to playing it - just wondering - if you play through on hard does it unlock the easy and normal achievements?

Game replaying
Frankie B1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 02:01 AM   #7
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie B1 View Post
Just got this - looking forward to playing it - just wondering - if you play through on hard does it unlock the easy and normal achievements?

Game replaying
No it does not. And since you upgrade your weapons and stuff and that carries over, you want to do the easier levels first to build up your skills and weapons for the harder difficulties.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:52 PM   #8
Wreckon Dracgon

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Okay has anyone beat this game... I don't know anyone with the game complete achievement that isn't a gamesavers so they didn't actually have to play the damn game and fight this monster and therefore can't offer advise.

My problem is the final boss. I've battled him for about 20 minutes several different times only for me to die at what I can only hope to be the end. I've gotten to the part where I've destroyed his shield twice, knocked him out of the air twice, killed all three snake arms, destroyed the eye thingy on his chest and he is all slumped over. I've used the Meteo, Thunder, and Tornado on him but nothing. Then he keeps releasing all these hordes of Skulls that suck my damn head off basically. My Gatling Gun isn't leveled up and when he releases these 15-25 swarming heads it is the only thing that can eliminate enough of them. But as he releases wave after wave it just isn't working. So I've now restarted the first couple missions countless times to Max out everything. Now I'm going to start another game on hard and when I get back to this monster I'd like to know that there is hope. So anybody please tell me what you've done. If not, I'm going to just go through on Normal and Easy and be done with this game. Also will defeating the game on Easy or Normal unlock Chaos and Hell so I can't get that other achievement. Even on Hell difficulty the first level has to be a cake walk.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #9
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Well as I stated earlier, I've still only beaten the first 3 levels, but what my buddy Zakke Wylde (not a gamesaver) is the gatling gun is king and max that puppy asap. This game is on my "save for GSL season 3" list.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:18 PM   #10
Wreckon Dracgon

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Yeah that's what I did and now that it's maxed I'm going to go through it again. Hopefully starting tonight if I can pull my self away from Pinata.

The Gatling Gun is awesome but I found it more enjoyable and much easier to level up the main gun because it doesn't use as much Magic. I played through on the hard difficult leveled up Raven's Panic first and I would just send the hordes of Ravens to distract the enemies while I unloaded on them. I didn't run into any trouble using this technique until level five in the forest. With of all the fog I couldn't see where in the hell the enemies were. That's when the Gatling came in handy. Only problem was that after level 4 I had upgraded my Hit Points to the Max so when I ended level 5 I didn't have enough points to upgrade my Gatling. On the first part of the last boss fight I can easily wipe out the flying soul sucking heads with my Gatling because he is stand still. But on the third part of the boss fight I can't stand still to shoot them because he is moving and flying around, throwing meteors, and blowing fire. Staying away from him is tough enough but once he starts with the wave after wave of heads while still moving it gets to be a bitch with my weak Gatling not being able to take them out. And with the standard gun I get soul sucked while reloading.

What's your friends tag, he can at least tell me if I'm close.
Old 01-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #11
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
What's your friends tag, he can at least tell me if I'm close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaens
/whistle I wish I had mentioned it in my last post! He's a cool dude, but like most people with high gamer score he gets a lot of anonymous requests for stupid questions. So please use accordingly
Old 01-17-2007, 08:12 PM   #12
Wreckon Dracgon

Hehehe thought that was his real name...

Anyways I just talked with him and he's sent me a couple voice messages with tips (which of course I can't listen to at work).

Shame is he just told me I was right there, after the three snake arms fall off the end is near.
Old 01-22-2007, 01:46 PM   #13
Wreckon Dracgon

So as you can see Zakke Wylde gave me some great advise which I will pass along... run, jump, run some more, jump, and then run some more.

All the while you should be going in circles around the best and blasting away at his back/spine area as it does major damage. Also go in with your hit points maxed and your Gatling Max or at least Level 2.

Now I just have one other question and that's how in the hell do you know how long you've played the game. I know I've put in at least 15 hours. Does it only count mission time. Because I left the control idle once with her just running towards a wall for about 5 hours. Yet once I ended the mission the clear time only 29 minutes.

Last edited by Wreckon Dracgon; 01-22-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Wreckon Dracgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:55 PM   #14
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wreckon Dracgon View Post
Now I just have one other question and that's how in the hell do you know how long you've played the game. I know I've put in at least 15 hours. Does it only count mission time. Because I left the control idle once with her just running towards a wall for about 5 hours. Yet once I ended the mission the clear time only 29 minutes.
It's in mission time and you have to finish the mission. And if running into the wall didn't work then you just ruined my day cause that's what I planned to do. Try using rubber band to pull both sticks together causing you to run in a small circle and see if that works.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:18 PM   #15
Wreckon Dracgon

I tried that too, I've sent a message to Zakke to see what he did.
I think I'm going to try it again because I tried running in circles while firing the gun as well. But I also died as I did this on the hard level before reaching the next check point. So I'm going to do this before finishing the game on normal later today/tomorrow and see if it works. If you die it might not count that time, other than that I can't think of anything. Because while playing on hard I know I spent four good hours going through stages 5/6 and the boss fight. But I never beat him so maybe all that time was just wasted. Then I restarted and played the first mission no less than 30 times. which is another 6 hours. So I've got to be close.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:08 AM   #16
Annorax
Banned User

A Blizzeh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Hey, Sorry to bring back a old topic.

Any luck on the 15 hours thing?

I just got this game and need all the help i can get for the achievements!
Annorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #17
ziggyvixie

vicxie89's Gamercard
the games pretty easy and general play through of each level and difficulty will soon rack up achievments. i'm not the best gamer in the world but i mananged a few of the achivments. the only annoying ones are the ghoul/ghost things when you through the wood level. oh the price you pay for completing on HELL 1G??? did someone forget to put two zero's on the end even though it's an old game would be nice if they updated if they could?
ziggyvixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:53 AM   #18
KimikoAmaya

Send a message via AIM to KimikoAmaya Send a message via Skype™ to KimikoAmaya

KimikoAmaya's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Let me tell you, the game engine is sometimes a complete pain. Watch out for anything exploding near you, and avoid any flying objects AT ALL COSTS! Even on easy, the engine likes to mess up and have stuff that isn't even near you kill you.

KimikoAmaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:48 PM   #19
CoziestParasite

coziestparasite's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyvixie View Post
the games pretty easy and general play through of each level and difficulty will soon rack up achievments. i'm not the best gamer in the world but i mananged a few of the achivments. the only annoying ones are the ghoul/ghost things when you through the wood level. oh the price you pay for completing on HELL 1G??? did someone forget to put two zero's on the end even though it's an old game would be nice if they updated if they could?
It wasn't a mistake. It's actually a joke, and personally, I find it very funny.
CoziestParasite is offline   Reply With Quote