PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Rainbow Six Vegas
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #121
ledzpfloyd

Ledzpfloyd's Gamercard
Good guide.
ledzpfloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #122
gskillz99

gskillz99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
thanks guys! finally beat research labs with a shield and a deagle and streets was so easy i beat it on my first try. ahhh the feeling you get for getting an achievement you worked so hard for.
gskillz99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 02:42 AM   #123
SilentFart4211

Does anyone know if RB6 fixed the T-hunt glitch so you can play split screen?
SilentFart4211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:22 AM   #124
laundryman

Send a message via AIM to laundryman

a laundryman's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFart4211 View Post
Does anyone know if RB6 fixed the T-hunt glitch so you can play split screen?
It was never a glitch. It was a typo in the achievement description. The ONLY way to get it is in Single player
Old 02-18-2008, 06:52 AM   #125
iskoot

Iskoot's Gamercard
Question I have...can all the Story Mode achievements be gotten in co-op? or do you need to go through by your lonesome?
Old 02-28-2008, 04:30 AM   #126
Dalwin117

Send a message via AIM to Dalwin117

Ownerdroid's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskoot View Post
Question I have...can all the Story Mode achievements be gotten in co-op? or do you need to go through by your lonesome?
No the only achievements you can get on Co-Op story mode are: Co-Op Story Novice & Vegas Champion.

Yes you have to play Single Player [By yourself] to get all the story mode achievements.
Dalwin117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 05:16 AM   #127
LiquidAg

LiquidAg's Gamercard
Does anybody know if they ever fixed the "Rainbow Six Legend" achievement? I tried loading a checkpoint to see if it reset to normal, but it didn't seem like it did (my crosshairs didn't turn red on enemies). Thanks in advance...
Old 03-12-2008, 05:46 AM   #128
daewezzy

Send a message via AIM to daewezzy

DAEWEZZY's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidAg View Post
Does anybody know if they ever fixed the "Rainbow Six Legend" achievement? I tried loading a checkpoint to see if it reset to normal, but it didn't seem like it did (my crosshairs didn't turn red on enemies). Thanks in advance...
Nope they still haven't fixed that. I don't think they ever will either with RSV2 coming out around the corner.

Looking to boost for GRAW 2 (Co-op DLC) & MoH: Airborne. Send me a FR with a message!
daewezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #129
DirtyD187U

ImPuLsE80's Gamercard
Thanks your guide help out Peace!
DirtyD187U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:22 PM   #130
MYRM1D0N

Send a message via MSN to MYRM1D0N

MYRM1D0N's Gamercard
man, i have gotten plenty of the achievements in rainbow six vegas already, but i just cant seem to push myself to try and beat the single player under realistic.... any advice to make it go by easier/quicker.... other that using the shield and deagle, thanx.
Old 04-12-2008, 07:26 AM   #131
Peace

Peace Starr's Gamercard
Special Operations Fix

In Short:

If you have played all 6 adversarial modes on all maps but are still not getting the achievement, this is probably because your Team Survival matches are registering as Team Sharpshooter. When you are in the lobby it will show a picture of the map in the bottom right and under this picture will be the game type. In a Team Survival match, it should say "Team Survival." If it says "Team Sharpshooter" then you are NOT getting credit for completing rounds of Team Survival. This is why you are not unlocking the achievement!

The Fix:

Delete the Red and Black Map Packs first. After they are gone, clear your cache.

After you have deleted the map packs and cleared your cache go back and replay all maps in Team Survival. When you are in the lobby it will show a picture of the map in the bottom right and under this picture will be the game type. Make sure this says "Team Survival" for you and your boosting partner. If it says "Team Sharpshooter" for either of you the achievement will not unlock!

When you have completed all of the Team Survival maps the achievement will unlock.

Furthermore, if you are having trouble getting the Team Survivalist achievement, this fix will also work for that.

YES, you CAN commit suicide to speed up the rounds! NO you do NOT have to complete the objectives in attack and defend or retrieval! NO you DO NOT have to complete all the maps from the Red and Black packs!

The Story:

I have several friends who have had problems with this achievement, and while I was helping one figure out why he wasn't getting the achievement we noticed that Team Survival Matches were showing up as Team Sharpshooter matches even though they played like team survival (no respawns). He had already removed the map packs so he went to the dashboard and cleared his cache. When he got back he noticed that his team survival matches were now displaying correctly but mine were still showing up as team sharpshooter. We figured that this wouldn't matter as he would likely still get credit for the team survival as it was displaying correctly on his end, but we were wrong. We played all team survival maps and he still didn't get the achievement, so we decided that perhaps it was my end screwing it up! I went and deleted the map packs and cleared my cache. After this we were both showing Team Survival matches correctly and we ran through the team survival maps again and he got his achievement. Problem solved!

Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #132
Minardi 05

Minardi 05's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - dakisbac
im gonna go now and do the offline stuff
Minardi 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 05:12 AM   #133
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Does Special Operations have to be done on ranked?

1000+ points (42 games)

AVERAGE POINTS PER GAME - 1050+

Want to boost
= COD 3
HamsterLV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:13 AM   #134
Peace

Peace Starr's Gamercard
Special Operations on Ranked

Special Operations can be done on either ranked or player, but not both. You must do all of the maps in every mode on either ranked or player, but you cannot do some on ranked and some on player. Obviously player is easier because ranked matches end after one round.

Peace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #135
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
O.K. cool! Good to know!

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 04-21-2008, 08:15 PM   #136
Namaste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fartmaster UEO View Post
Veteran Hunter50 Complete all maps of splitscreen Terrorist Hunt on Normal difficulty

** Both of these have to be done in single player terrorist hunt. the achievement is glitched and until the patch dont hope to play it on splitscreen and get the achievement. Use armor and try to get the enemies to come together if possible. Charging them will probably get you killed especially on realistic.
So it's for certain that I can't get them on split-screen and I can only get them by myself?

Quote:
Tour of Duty60 Cooperatively complete all Terrorist Hunt missions
* There are 10 missions. Just put it on low density and play with some friends. It would be wise for one of you to use a shield if possible.
Will the achievement still count if I die but my online partner doesn't die and he wins the game for us? Or will I have to stay alive in order for it to count?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 01:24 PM   #137
Lord Xanatos17

Send a message via MSN to Lord Xanatos17

itz X Fact0r's Gamercard
So can i get the Veteran Hunter, Special Operations by myself ?
Lord Xanatos17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 01:04 AM   #138
Pedle Zelnip

Quote:
Originally Posted by daewezzy View Post
Nope they still haven't fixed that. I don't think they ever will either with RSV2 coming out around the corner.
Actually I just finished playing through it on realistic, and I always did the "load last checkpoint" way of continuing my game (I never would've done it otherwise).

So, yes, I think this has been fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namaste View Post
So it's for certain that I can't get them on split-screen and I can only get them by myself?
Will the achievement still count if I die but my online partner doesn't die and he wins the game for us? Or will I have to stay alive in order for it to count?
Yes, and yes.

Last edited by Pedle Zelnip; 05-26-2008 at 01:07 AM.
Pedle Zelnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 10:39 PM   #139
MikeydCT

Send a message via Skype™ to MikeydCT

MikeydCT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Can I get Rainbow Six Legend if I choose each level from the scene selection?
MikeydCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #140
HamsterLV

HamsterLV's Gamercard
Need help with Special Operations! Any tips?

1000+ points (42 games)

Want to boost
= COD 3
Old 06-26-2008, 07:02 PM   #141
Namaste

Can you get Elite Hunter doing coop T-Hunt missions online?
Namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #142
Mtld

Mtld's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The guide REALLY should be corrected for the Veteran and Elite Hunter achievements. Me and my friend lost a couple hours trying to do this splitscreen. You have to do this solo !! Plus it should mention to use a shield from the solo campaign ...

100% Retail = 120

100% Arcade = 113
Mtld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2008, 08:11 PM   #143
LaughingMan

What defines completing a level in Vegas? When the screen goes to black, is that one chapter completed then? So for example, the Mexican level would have 4 chapters? (Want to know so I can space out breaks and save other ones for later).
LaughingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 11:55 PM   #144
JEFZGunz

JEFZGunz's Gamercard
To answer your question, one level is one level, usually divide in scenes (When the screen goes black). But now i have two questions of my own
1) Do need to stay alive always in realistic mode so that the game recognizes that i passed it in realistic to get the achievement? When i die and press "Restart From Checkpoint", will my difficulty be restarted to normal?

And

2) Veteran and Elite hunter achivements can be done in co-op or singleplayer, Right? or can they only be done in splitscreen co-op?
JEFZGunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 01:57 AM   #145
LaughingMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFZGunz View Post
To answer your question, one level is one level, usually divide in scenes (When the screen goes black). But now i have two questions of my own
1) Do need to stay alive always in realistic mode so that the game recognizes that i passed it in realistic to get the achievement? When i die and press "Restart From Checkpoint", will my difficulty be restarted to normal?

And

2) Veteran and Elite hunter achivements can be done in co-op or singleplayer, Right? or can they only be done in splitscreen co-op?
Thanks for answering my question. If you have the latest update then when the game saves and if you die in realistic mode (or if you turn off the console after saving it should remain in realistic mode IF you have the PATCH. The latest update seems to fix the issue of restart from checkpoint restarting you at normal. Since this is how I did the game (I tried it just to see and it would always give me two grenades, using an equipment box would only give me two grenades which is a sign of realistic mode).

Also note, if your having trouble I've noticed most of the "hell" rooms have an equipment box nearby. So just spam grenades (throw some, run back and get some more lol).

As for question number two. I believe it can only be done in single player terrorist hunt (despite the fact it implies co-operatively.. I don't think the patch/update addressed this issue). I'm doing this now (ugh).
LaughingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 03:15 PM   #146
JEFZGunz

JEFZGunz's Gamercard
Too bad i won't be able to do this now cause i got an "E74", so can anyone point in the right direction to fix this problem, thanks in advance
JEFZGunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 04:44 AM   #147
bradyallen8807

Striker8807's Gamercard
Hey just wanted to let everyone know that I was goin for the lone wolf achievement the legit way but got very angry and quit. i was the host and didnt have the most kills but when i quit i got the achievment. idk if its a glitch or not
bradyallen8807 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 03:01 PM   #148
Purge

Send a message via AIM to Purge Send a message via MSN to Purge Send a message via Skype™ to Purge

Davy Allan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   SOTF Runner Up   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Im trying to do the following achievements and thought quoting you and adding some pics, making it look less messy would help me.

Quote:

Sniper 15
10 kills using a Sniper rifle in an online ranked match

** Get a friend and kill him 10 times in a match with a sniper. Give yourself enough time. If you feel that you are not that good at the maps just set it for 10 minutes and spawn camp to get the kills. This can be done in ranked or player match

Marksman - 10G
100 total player kills in any adversarial mode

** This will eventually come on its own if you play enough.. However if you are trying for the other kill achievements, such as the 5 in a row and 10 in a row, you will be able to get this in no time.

Killer's Spree - 20G
5 consecutive player kills without dying

**see killer's rampage

Killer's Rampage - 30G
10 consecutive player kills without dying

** set the time to 10 minutes and use the sniper rifle to get your 5 kills and ten kills in a row. this will get you 3 achievements in one game.
Quote:

Demolition Expert - 20G
Kill 50 players using Explosives only

* You can just play legit and get it using frag grenades or c4, or you can boost with a friend. I found it easier to just play.

Lone Wolf - 15G
Most kills in a ranked online Sharpshooter match

** Host a sharpshooter and invite a friend. Just get more kills than he does and you'll get the achievement.
It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you?

Purge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:04 PM   #149
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Cool guide dude, i need to get back into this man, do some realistic single player!!

---
10,000 Achievements - 13 July 2014

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:39 PM   #150
BiO 811 HazarD

BiO 811 HazarD's Gamercard
Quote:
Rainbow Six Legend100 Complete the single player Story Mode at Realistic difficulty

* OK for this I would first complete the story on normal so that you unlock all the chapters. This is glitched because if you leave the game and its on realistic it will reset to normalk without you knowing. So you need to beat one chapter at a time on realistic. If you leave or get offline just make sure you select the chaper and complete it on Realistic difficulty. Demon Ninja is has made a video guide for some of the levels. Click http://www.hollywoodnhouse.com/forum...2687#post12687 to go to the site.
You can also look up on youtube: Attila16. he has made walkthroughs for the whole game. and they r very good and easy to follow.

Also my advice is to use a fast firing weapon (P90 is good) and a nice sniping assault rifle (Scar is good) then have smoke to throw down when you need to revive team. and nades to, well blow them up!

Have your team go in first through every door. and snake cam all doors.
BiO 811 HazarD is offline   Reply With Quote