PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > World Pool/Snooker Championship 2007
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
mark23

Givo85's Gamercard
Whats going on?

Ok heres the thing i have played into my 4th season in snooker mode & got in the top 16 which means i am eligible for the Pot Black tournament & the masters. Now the problem is'nt that i don't get entered in them it's that in both tournaments after my 1st round wins the tournaments just end declaring someone the winner & not giving me a chance to even win the tournament. Can someone tell me whether this has happened to them & how to fix it or is it a glitch of some sort. Thanks in advance for any help & replys.

mark23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 03:43 PM   #2
Ryan Docaz

Ryan Docaz's Gamercard
this happened to me in the final, i beat ronnie 4-0 in the masters then it came up saying he won, i was well pissed so i just switched to pool
Ryan Docaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:54 AM   #3
Nirumano

Nirumano's Gamercard
I had the same problem in both pot black and masters, won semi-final, then it just ended. Then I read about pot black tournament on wikipedia, and it turns out total score might be the issue, you have to win that aswell I think. I just missed on purpose when I was so far ahead I knew I'd won, to make it go faster. I had to delete game save after going through 5 seasons of snooker and winning all tournaments. I mean, I was rank 17 for 3 full seasons of winning everything, and didn't get any closer in score, so something had to be wrong.

Then after deleting I was rank 14 after 2 seasons, so at least that got fixed. But then I was quite pissed at the way pot black and masters worked. And the fact that I have to win all the pool championships and trickshot (which I've done already) again kinda sux. And if the ranking there gets glitched, I'll never get 1k in this game

Last edited by Nirumano; 07-26-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Nirumano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #4
Staigen

Staigen's Gamercard
Hmm ... this game is really pissing me off too. I won every single frame in season one of snooker and entered me as nr 22 in the worldrank for season 2. Now I only get to play the qualifiers in every tournament and even if i win every game I've dropped to rank 25. WTF?! This really doesnt make any sense and Im getting really pissed. Managed 710G in this game and oh god ... its so timeconsuming. Anyone looking for a fast 1000G ... look away ... this is so tiresome. Miss a single ball and theres a 98% chance that your opponent will clear the table, even on the easiest difficulty. Im fairly good at this but the difficulty on the computerplayers are a total joke.
Staigen is offline   Reply With Quote