PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Velvet Assassin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-31-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
Deathlorddanny

Send a message via AIM to Deathlorddanny Send a message via MSN to Deathlorddanny

Dannnnn The Man's Gamercard
Tips that may help make your life easier.

Ok first of all i want to say that this game has gotten me 99k gs and on december 31 being later today seeing as right now its 1:20 am i will be getting 100k gs!!

Follow the guide exactly but at the same time use god mode which is:

Hold down these three buttons left shift + right shift + p then while holding those tap the G button and its activated.

When people spot you while your going for a stealth just run back through a door and wait around 20-30 seconds, their path should go back to normal.

While i was following the guide i had god mode so the parts where there was lots of guys and he had to shoot the people i would stealth kill one and run away and then they would reset so i would stealth kill another and i would keep doing this.

*god mode will make your life easy*

DONT randomly kill, always go for the stealth kill.

Patience is a virtue, i was trying to get many stealth kills that wern't in the video guide and multiple times i had been caught but keep at it.

if you get caught then just run

if you get a collectible and then die and did not get a save after you had picked up the collectible and it brings you back to before you got the collectible then you do have to get it again.

^^this is important because you may miss 1 or 2 by mistake*

always check your points at the end of a mission to make sure you have everything.

If you take your time and make sure you have enough stealth kills and just follow the guide then the gamerscore will just fall into place around the last 2 levels.

Difficulty for those of you who follow my advice and use the guide:

difficulty: 3/10

{Owning nubs in halo since halo 1}
l.l Play to win or get out l.l

Need partners to boost with in:

R6V2, HawX
Deathlorddanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #2
Corrupt.
Lapsed Completionist

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Gold   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff - Guide Team   Green Thumb - Gold   Staff Club - TemporalWizard   Staff Club - Tyger7   Fight Club Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 43 (more» ...)
I suggest just playing this game as it is. It is a brilliant game and using god mode will severely lessen the experience.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
Deathlorddanny

Send a message via AIM to Deathlorddanny Send a message via MSN to Deathlorddanny

Dannnnn The Man's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrupt x360a View Post
I suggest just playing this game as it is. It is a brilliant game and using god mode will severely lessen the experience.
I agree that the game is pretty good but from the perspective of someone who wants to get this done quickly then i suggest you follow my tips. But at the same time if you want to enjoy a game while at the same time getting achievements then i suggest no god mode.

{Owning nubs in halo since halo 1}
l.l Play to win or get out l.l

Need partners to boost with in:

R6V2, HawX
Deathlorddanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:17 AM   #4
doctorsparkles

Doctor Sparkles's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathlorddanny View Post
Hold down these three buttons left shift + right shift + p then while holding those tap the G button and its activated.
Have you been able to activate God Mode consistently? I'm stuck without weapons on the last level (I used the level skip on the last level since I'm just gathering collectibles at this point). I'm hoping there's a trick to activating God Mode and I don't have to do a 4th playthrough.