PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-10-2009, 05:48 AM   #1
Wes Ide

Send a message via AIM to Wes Ide Send a message via Yahoo to Wes Ide

Anghellic Karma's Gamercard
Exclamation Missing three chests in Miraz's Castle Infiltration

Hi all.

I am 13/16 chests in Miraz's Castle Infiltration and think I know which ones they are, but am not sure how to access them.

I've got all the chests in the following missions/levels:
- Defeat the Castle Guards (2/2)
- Sentries on the Turrets (3/3)
- Rescue Cornelius From The Dungeons (3/3)
- Rescue Edmund and Trumpkin (2/2)
- Break into Miraz's Chamber (no prompt to tell me how many keys I got there but I did get 2 in this area though: one behind a painting and another near the turn-wheel piece).
- I also got one near a puzzle piece on the floor just before entering "Sentries on the Turrets"

That's my 13.

Looking at the Chest Locations guide, it looks like I missed the first three chests of Miraz's Castle Infiltration.

#1 starts out with At the start of the level, you will create some steps. After doing so, you have a choice of two paths. I chose the one where you shoot both of the targets above a door...

Well, no I don't. When I start Miraz's Castle Infiltration via the level select screen, I start in a lower courtyard with stairs to climb that take me to an upper level where I have three doorways to choose from around the upper courtyard.

So how do I get back to the actual start of this level that is referenced in the Guide?
Old 01-10-2009, 06:01 AM   #2
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Silver
Total Awards: 21 (more» ...)
Look around that lower courtyard. I don't have the game anymore, but if my memory serves me, there's another doorway in that same courtyard besides the one that you're mentioning. That's the one being referred to in the guide. I wish that I could be more helpful, but I took the game back to blockbuster, so I can't just throw it in and check it out.
Old 01-10-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
Wes Ide

Send a message via AIM to Wes Ide Send a message via Yahoo to Wes Ide

Anghellic Karma's Gamercard
Ah, I did not realize that the directions were from the Courtyard, and the steps and what not had already been created on my first run-thru!

Found all 3! Now I just need to get that damn Equstrian Antics one (3 run-thrus of "Help Lucy Find Aslan" shooting everything with arrows and no damn ding yet)!

Last edited by Wes Ide; 01-11-2009 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Found it!
Wes Ide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:41 PM   #4
ROBi816

I ROBi I's Gamercard
I'm at the same exact spot you were and couldn't be more confused. All I need are these 3 chests and this game is toast.

Nevermind, found it on accident. Take the door just ahead from the steps and go through. Before the next door, stay to the right with the wall and you'll go down some stairs. It's the door to take you the mission to defeat the castle guards. All 3 chests can be found there.

SHOOT INFORMANTS, NOT DRUGS...

Last edited by ROBi816; 03-30-2009 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Found the damn chests
ROBi816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:43 AM   #5
Assassin 10k

Assassin 10k's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBi816 View Post
I'm at the same exact spot you were and couldn't be more confused. All I need are these 3 chests and this game is toast.

Nevermind, found it on accident. Take the door just ahead from the steps and go through. Before the next door, stay to the right with the wall and you'll go down some stairs. It's the door to take you the mission to defeat the castle guards. All 3 chests can be found there.
You just saved me from ripping my hair out and a trip to the loony bin! Thank you!
Old 05-08-2009, 08:48 PM   #6
Lividgoody

lividgoody's Gamercard
Saved my sanity - thank you
Lividgoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
the punishermx

Rey Punisher's Gamercard
thanks, i own you one
the punishermx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 05:56 AM   #8
DUBBLEUP

DUBBLEUP's Gamercard
Ok so I'm now stuck in the same area. I can see where the chest is in the next room. All I have to do is pull the lever and spin the wheel. However I've now done it 10 times over and over again. Yet that door is not opening! What the heck is going on?

Edit: Well after typing this out I tried it 3 more times and it worked. HUH? Did I happen to miss a dialog clue telling me to do this 13 times before the door will open? Ridiculous.

Last edited by DUBBLEUP; 11-16-2009 at 03:18 PM.
DUBBLEUP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:16 AM   #9
Twinkling82

Thumbs up The wheel!

The wheel.. oh the wheeeeeeeeeel!

I was close to ripping my hair out, but then I realized, that when I had been pulling the lever to the left, the next ring in the wheel was turning when I was turning the handle to the right. Just align the wheels to form the picture on them - your character automatically stops turning it when reaching the correct point.

And thanks to RoBi for pointing out where to find the place. I had no clue what so ever until reading his post - should have been in OP.
Twinkling82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
Yanbbrox

Yanbbrox's Gamercard
This thread saved a controller!

'Tequila's shovels' official stockist
Veterans only get head shots: proudest achievement: mile high club

Yanbbrox is offline   Reply With Quote