PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Velvet Assassin
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-18-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Absolutionz

Acclaimed I's Gamercard
Which difficulty first?

I just started a game on Normal, but I'm starting to think maybe I should play it on Agent? I'm follow the SAVG guide and swaggers is playing on Agent. Should I restart on Agent?

Absolutionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:20 AM   #2
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
The difficulty achievements don't stack so its pointless playing on hard first. Unless you want to get hard out the way, it's kind of pointless though seeing as you will have to play both difficulties anyhow no matter what you do. You may want to read both guides and not just 1 as I may have mentioned something swaggers hasn't and vice versa.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
Avenger

Avenger1324's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I will go for all 1000 on this game, but since I knew it would take atleast 2 playthroughs I started on Agent and am just playing the game how I like. So far it's been good fun keeping to shadows and getting lots of stealth kills without having to worry about missing a collectable or hidden area.

Anything I miss I can go back through and get on a second playthrough.
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #4
rockhopper

Doomed Smurf's Gamercard
The problem you're not mentioning is this game has a minimum of 2 playthroughs. If you're going through first without a guide for collectibles and taking your time, most likely you will have to do 3 playthroughs, because wouldn't it make the 5 hour achievement much harder if you're stopping to get everything on your second playthrough?

I started on Agent difficulty and got everything in first run. Now all I need to focus on is normal and five hour run which I will do on my second run. I chose Agent first, so that it will be easier to go through on normal without getting all upgrades. That is a reason to do Agent difficulty first time.

PS3 ID:
rockhopper78

Retail (original 1000) & more:
Arcade (original 200) & more: 44
rockhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #5
HOST1L1TY

Starting the game on hardest setting is better I think. You should be able to get all but 2 of the achives this way. You get to learn the levels, where the enemys come from, where you need to finish levels, and where some of the collectables are. This game really isn't that hard any way so just get it out of the way so when you go for beating the game under 5 hrs you can play on normal and run past a lot.
HOST1L1TY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 12:12 PM   #6
Kunduz

Herr Karamell's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
It doesn't really matter, since the achievements don't stack. I'd go for the normal to learn the ropes, take all the collectibles and stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vindicator51 View Post
In that case, people will have to download more RAM for it. Consoles have come a long way since they first appeared, so this is very possible.
Kunduz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:37 AM   #7
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhopper View Post
I started on Agent difficulty and got everything in first run. Now all I need to focus on is normal and five hour run which I will do on my second run. I chose Agent first, so that it will be easier to go through on normal without getting all upgrades. That is a reason to do Agent difficulty first time.
Egg Zachery. If you are going for only two playthroughd then start off on agent and get all collectibles. That leaves normal for 5 hour run

Last edited by big red marino; 05-27-2010 at 07:40 AM.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote