PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Adventure > Banjo Tooie
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #1
grimmcracker

taxi pack help

i got the move from jamjars in the dinoworld but when i try to do what he says i cant get it to work...not that i understand anyways. english please? what do i press to get it to work?
grimmcracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #2
JamKaBlam

JamKaBlam's Gamercard
Taxi Pack:
Hold down RT to crouch and then flick the right analog stick to the left. Keeping the RT held down will make Banjo walk around holding his pack out infront of him. When like this press X to put things into the backpack. Letting go of RT will put the pack back on Banjo's back.

If something is in the backpack, hold down RT and flick the analog stick to the left again and Banjo will pull out the object and put it down where he is standing.

RE-GOD DAMN-LOADING!

JamKaBlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
Kailon791

Kailon791's Gamercard
thanks bro, i was wondering this last night and it was drivin me crazy. stupid jamjars never said how to use it : (

100% Retail: Mass Effect 3 (1550), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Fallout 3 (1550), Assassin's Creed II, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (1000), Amazing Spider-Man, Spider-Man EoT, Resident Evil 4 HD, Prototype 2, Sleeping Dogs (1225), Bioshock Infinite (1000), Deadpool,

100% Arcade: Shadow Complex, Monday Night Combat, DR2C:0, Battlefield 1943, Bastion, THPS HD, SP Tennorman, The Walking Dead, BG&E HD, Castlevania SOTN, FC3:BD, Brothers ToTS, Dust ET
Kailon791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 06:44 PM   #4
Max Torque

Max Torque's Gamercard
Yeah, that bugged me too. But, if you push "interact" at the same Jamjars silo door after he's already given you the move, he'll tell you very specifically how to do it, with no singing or music.
Max Torque is offline   Reply With Quote