Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Party > 1 vs 100
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-09-2009, 02:13 AM   #1
Jethrow

Jethrow Mulisha's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Wow, whats with this?

Man, i was playing gta4 no problem, some ufc2009 demo no problem, i get my reminder for the 1 vs 100 beta. I download it, the time comes for the game to start, thats when things for me went south. I constantly got kicked from xbl, had to log back in, it says i dont have a gold membership, kicks me again. Then my dashboard keeps freezing, the dashboard is blue with no icons. My xbox button doesn't do nothing. Its happened after 3 hard reboots so i'm just saying screw it, ill chill for a bit then go back to gta 4. All i can say is i made it to sitting in the crowd for 1 minute, i didn't even get to see one question. Major Let down for the Jethrow.
Old 05-09-2009, 02:52 AM   #2
Slintaii

Slintaii's Gamercard
Ya, it's a beta.. and it's full of constant network disconnects. It's happened to me 15-20 times in the last 50min.

But when I have got in (have answered about 5 questions total), it's been quite fun. When the network issues are sorted it I see it as being a blast.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #3
kaleido42
╔═╩═╦═══╬═══╦═╩═╗

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

Kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
I myself didn't have any network issues, I know lots of people that did, but one thing I heard suggested is that if you are having problems with it is to delete it from your hard drive and redownload it.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
grixt3r

i had the same problem, with the same errors i hop they fix them by Tues
grixt3r is offline   Reply With Quote