PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Puzzle and Word > AstroPop
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
Bladez x360a

Exclamation Just got 200/200 If u need tips?

Just completed Astro Pop Deluxe if you need any help with anything drop a message or add me i have good technics
Bladez x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
The Contender X

Jake Biues's Gamercard
SO whats the trick for surviving 9 minutes, I did PM you but you didn't reply, any advice please
Old 07-20-2009, 03:12 PM   #3
Bladez x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Contender X View Post
SO whats the trick for surviving 9 minutes, I did PM you but you didn't reply, any advice please
I suppose its all about speed look at what blocks are coming from the top and go for the big combos i always piled all the same blockes into sections then clear them asoon as they get to low
Old 08-04-2009, 04:25 PM   #4
Bladez x360a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladez x360a View Post
I suppose its all about speed look at what blocks are coming from the top and go for the big combos i always piled all the same blockes into sections then clear them asoon as they get to low
Sorry guys havent visited this thread in some time if anyone wants help just add me and i can talk to you via xbox live and give a more detailed approach to beating the game. Thanks >>G>T X tReM3 ChAoS
Old 05-30-2014, 06:02 PM   #5
Ratpoizen

Ratpoizen's Gamercard
Tips for surviving 9 minutes:

1: Make sure you are nice and comforatable and absolutely wide awake.

2: Have a coffee or Red Bull and make sure your brain is in ovulation mode and your senses are on stalks.

3. Dont try this until your chosen character has his or her SUPA weapon maxed out (ie. complete level 32 in classic mode)

4. By far the best character to use is Sprocket because her SUPA recharges in 1 minute - the fastest of all characters. Avoid Vector for this unless you are a pro - in which case you probably arent reading this. Vectors SUPA takes 2 minutes to recharge.

5. The first 5 minutes are rudimentary.. just destroy blocks normally and bring down any Color Bomb bricks to the bottom, try to level out the bottom row as much as possible and use the Color Bomb brick to destroy most of the screen in one go hopefully.

6. After 6 mintes its gets much tougher with purple bricks appearing. The key here is to make SURE to keep the bottom row as level as possible at all times and concentrate on destroying the stone and steel blocks first.

7. At all times when you are picking up bricks and about to make 4 use your eyes and be prepared for your next move. ie if you have a blue block in your hand and your about to make 4 to blow up you should already be thinking what color your going for next. There is no time to dwindle and hesitate. Your game should be one smooth flowing game with no pauses.

8. Do NOT let the sides come down.
Ratpoizen is offline   Reply With Quote