PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Fairytale Fights
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 PM   #1
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements, when they are revealed, in this thread.
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Lol, you guys are gonna wanna check this out.
http://gamesblog.ugo.com/games/fairy...en-achievement
Quote:

File this one under cable news fodder.

Fairytale Fights may be the first game that not only features the innocent murder of children, but also an achievement to reward it.

After speaking with Playlogic last week, it sounds like the achievement's on the chopping block waiting for the axe to fall, but the children and the you killing them parts, those will definitely be served in the final dish.

Since our convo was a few days before the company's showing at GamesCom, I asked Playlogic's Producer, Poria Torkan, how he thought Germany, a nation on the edge of passing a violent video game ban, might react.

"We've actually shown it to the German's in advance," he told me. "They thought it was very funny." He did say, though, it's this particular achievement that remained a concern.

Here's hoping it stays, just so we can divide our friends into two groups: those who have and have not killed 1,000 kids.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 05:05 AM   #3
darkboy1200

SpecOpTricratop's Gamercard
Funny thing is, there are still 7 unknown achievements outside their GS value.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #4
drew.wiard@Parkview.com

Classic. This looks hysterical.
Old 10-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #5
Zork

Zork the Maste's Gamercard
killing a 1000 children would be an interesting one, that i would have to end up getting
Old 10-26-2009, 08:40 AM   #6
BADMAX 78

BADMAX 78's Gamercard
Secret Achievement 20 GS

kill as snow white 7 dwarves in a meeting Level 9 play as Snow White !!
2.secret achievement : Drink 1000 potions
3.secret achievement : kill as bunne a withe a carrot ---- level 1

5.secret achievement: play as the naked emporer and kill 7 princes with invisible sword in 1 play session
6. secret achievement: Play as little red ridding hood and kill 7 bunnys with a basket in 1 play session - level 5
7. secret achievement:receive an an achivement from a wishing well

Last edited by BADMAX 78; 10-28-2009 at 09:38 PM.
BADMAX 78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 09:38 AM   #7
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
Hi

@ BAdmax in witch Level can this one be done ?

I was thinking that maybe one of the Secret Achievments is like playthrough the entire Game with all 4 Charackters ...but i will see when someone has done this or when i have
Summtrulli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
BADMAX 78

BADMAX 78's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summtrulli View Post
Hi

@ BAdmax in witch Level can this one be done ?

I was thinking that maybe one of the Secret Achievments is like playthrough the entire Game with all 4 Charackters ...but i will see when someone has done this or when i have
----- Level 9 play as Snow White !!
Old 10-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #9
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
cool..
try that one on second playthrough ^^
trying first playthrough only with redhood to see if that could be a possible secret achievment
Old 10-26-2009, 01:01 PM   #10
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAX 78 View Post
kill as snow white 7 dwarves in a meeting Level 9 play as Snow White !!
Interesting.

I wonder if this means that the other secret achievements will be similar? Like killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor? Or killing the Giant using Jack? Maybe killing a few wolves with Red? Could be worth checking out...

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
well i think when then you must kill a lot of wolves with red ^^ cause i already slaughtert a few of those with red
Old 10-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #12
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
well i think when then you must kill a lot of wolves with red ^^ cause i already slaughtert a few of those with red
Yeah, was thinking that myself... I have been grinding on level 9 for money, which features at least 2 wolves... I must have killed at least 20 wolves by now, but if each character does have a specific type of enemy to kill, then I guess that wolves would suit Red best. Either that or lumberjacks? Naturally, this is all pure speculation, though.

Old 10-26-2009, 01:56 PM   #13
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
hm lumberjacks would be a few 100 or 1000 cause you kill freaking lot of lumberjacks in the levels.. in the first 8 levels i allready killed 390 lumberjacks and played each level only once... well of to do some more playing now to see if we can somehow get a secret achievment
Old 10-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #14
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
hm lumberjacks would be a few 100 or 1000 cause you kill freaking lot of lumberjacks in the levels.. in the first 8 levels i allready killed 390 lumberjacks and played each level only once... well of to do some more playing now to see if we can somehow get a secret achievment
Yep! After work tonight I shall be chipping away at the statue... gonna take a while, though...

Old 10-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #15
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
Level 9 is a realy good Tip to collect money First level that i finished on Hardcore and still had about 200000 coins left and even got an A grade

Anyone got an Tip on how to do the Air Combo achievment (in German it says Flight Combo ??) The Sky is the Limit ?
Already tryed jumping an slashing but aint working and even somehow managed to slice an Enemy in the Air but nothing
Old 10-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #16
BADMAX 78

BADMAX 78's Gamercard
Quote:
Level 9 is a realy good Tip to collect money First level that i finished on Hardcore and still had about 200000 coins left and even got an A grade

Anyone got an Tip on how to do the Air Combo achievment (in German it says Flight Combo ??) The Sky is the Limit ?
Already tryed jumping an slashing but aint working and even somehow managed to slice an Enemy in the Air but nothing
bin auch deutscher die kombo im flug hab ich auch schon oft probiert : BADMAX 78 my gamertag
Old 10-26-2009, 11:05 PM   #17
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
So thanks to Badmax we know the Secret Achievment but still have some problems getting them .. like "play as beanstalk jack and get killed by the little giant" i have tried getting this achievment by getting killed by the little giant and the big giant and killing those..but somehow no achievment .. so if anybody finds out how to get please tell
Old 10-27-2009, 08:31 AM   #18
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
So thanks to Badmax we know the Secret Achievment but still have some problems getting them .. like "play as beanstalk jack and get killed by the little giant" i have tried getting this achievment by getting killed by the little giant and the big giant and killing those..but somehow no achievment .. so if anybody finds out how to get please tell
Hmmmm... there are two little giant fights, aren't there? Maybe it only works on one of them. Will try this out when I can.

Can confirm that the Snow White dwarf thing works... you just need to kill seven of them in one session. Level 9 is your friend on this. So well done Badmax on that one!

That's gratitude for you - 20g - Play as Snow White and kill 7
dwarves in one play session.

Old 10-27-2009, 08:34 AM   #19
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
It gets even better... doing it on Casual it is possible to get over 400,000 on this level. My highest so far is around 417,000. All being well, I will complete the statue tonight... let us hope it gives you something good!

Old 10-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #20
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
well i tried both little giant fights and the big giant but aint working.. i think i am gona play through the hole game again only with jack and see what will happen then ^^
Old 10-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #21
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Hmmmmm... I am pretty sure that I did kill a bunny with a carrot... will try that again tonight.

Also... invisible sword? I wonder what that is all about? Although I haven't played using the emperor yet...

Exciting times!

Old 10-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #22
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
The one with killing the Bunny with a carrot works fine in Level 1...

Ur not the only one wondering about the invisible sword ^^im thinking that maybe when you play the emporer an buy weapons in a well you get special weapons for that charakter cause i have nearly all the weapons but like the invisible sword is missing in my collection
Old 10-28-2009, 08:36 AM   #23
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
The one with killing the Bunny with a carrot works fine in Level 1...

Ur not the only one wondering about the invisible sword ^^im thinking that maybe when you play the emporer an buy weapons in a well you get special weapons for that charakter cause i have nearly all the weapons but like the invisible sword is missing in my collection
I can also confirm that the 'kill 7 bunnies with the basket as Red' works as well... Chapter 5 is indeed the one to go for, you can get it right near the start.

However, being killed by the Little Giant as Jack achieved nothing, on both little giant fights. I notice that BadMax put a lot of question marks after that one, so maybe he is mistaken. I haven't reached the Father Giant fight yet.

I just can't help but think that killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor could still be a possibility... that would make sense. Has anybody tried that?

Other than that, I find it suspicious that there is no achievement relating to number of kills...

As for the invisible sword... could be kinda hard to find if it really is invisible. However, if you need to kill princes with it, then surely chapter 9 is the only option? It must be there somewhere? Good thought about the wishing wells... might be worth walking slowly around them after wishing, to see if you get the 'pick up' icon even though you cannot see anything...

Oh, how I wish I had a day off today... really just wanna get back home and play some more...

Old 10-28-2009, 09:00 AM   #24
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
well getting killed bei the Father Giant didnt work for me and even killing the tailor with jack nothing..
nice idea with killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor.. will try that one in a few minutes
Also i will spend a bit of money on those two wells where i havent spent any money yet (thanks to the statistics i know wich 2 levels i need ^^)

EDIT:

Killing the Tailor useing the Emperor will give NO achievment

Last edited by Summtrulli; 10-28-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 09:36 AM   #25
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
well getting killed bei the Father Giant didnt work for me and even killing the tailor with jack nothing..
nice idea with killing the Little Tailor using the Naked Emperor.. will try that one in a few minutes
Also i will spend a bit of money on those two wells where i havent spent any money yet (thanks to the statistics i know wich 2 levels i need ^^)

EDIT:

Killing the Tailor useing the Emperor will give NO achievment
Aw damn, sorry... was worth a shot though. So... what can that one be? Considering now that Red has a secret achievement... Snow has a secret achievement... the Naked Emperor has a secret achievement... it does make sense for Jack to have one as well. Thinking more... Red, Snow, and the Emperor all have secret achievements of the type 'kill 7 somethings using something". Maybe you need to kill 7 of something with Jack using a particular weapon? One level features cow type things, doesn't it? Maybe killing 7 cows with Jack?

But again, this is such wild speculation... But it would follow the pattern? What do you reckon Summtrulli?

Old 10-28-2009, 10:04 AM   #26
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
hmm killing 7 cows like with this rank spike thing could be a idea.. at the moment im trying to kill all 3 gaints in one playthrough without going back to the village to select the levels ^^

Edit: Well beating all 3 Giants in One Session didnt work out ..
off trying to kill the funny Cow things now

Last edited by Summtrulli; 10-28-2009 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 11:45 AM   #27
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
hmm killing 7 cows like with this rank spike thing could be a idea.. at the moment im trying to kill all 3 gaints in one playthrough without going back to the village to select the levels ^^

Edit: Well beating all 3 Giants in One Session didnt work out ..
off trying to kill the funny Cow things now
Ah, damn. Well, good luck with the cows!!! At least that is much quicker to check!

While I am here... drink *1000* potions? Man, that could take some time... although I do really enjoy drinking the acid, very funny.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:54 AM   #28
Summtrulli

Summtrulli's Gamercard
Well we have 6 Cows in Level 1 an now i am playing on to find Cow NR. 7 -.-

I think the Game is buggy for one reason the thing with the Air Combos and i think some Weapons are missing cause i have bought all Wishing Wells empty (yes you can buy them empty ^^) and i still dont have all the Weapons (by the way there are 5 Guns to Collect and not only the 4 that are printed in the Handbook ..)

And the one with drinking 1000 Potions i'm on that one since yesterday
Tip: Buy thing in the Wells cause they sometimes throw out a lot of potions

Last edited by Summtrulli; 10-28-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:22 PM   #29
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Quote:
Well we have 6 Cows in Level 1 an now i am playing on to find Cow NR. 7 -.-

I think the Game is buggy for one reason the thing with the Air Combos and i think some Weapons are missing cause i have bought all Wishing Wells empty (yes you can buy them empty ^^) and i still dont have all the Weapons (by the way there are 5 Guns to Collect and not only the 4 that are printed in the Handbook ..)

And the one with drinking 1000 Potions i'm on that one since yesterday
Tip: Buy thing in the Wells cause they sometimes throw out a lot of potions
Can't you just replay level 1 again for another cow? I seem to remember that cows only appear in one other level... level 5, maybe? Can't quite remember.

I was thinking some more. A whole lot of good it has done so far though. There are not that many enemy types in the game. Who else would Jack want to kill seven of? Lumber jacks, maybe, to stop them chopping down the beanstalk? In particiular, the ones with axes? Because I can't see what Jack would have against Gingerbread men. There again, why would the Emperor be after princes? Wah...

Weapons... we need to figure out this invisible sword thing. Am I right in thinking that princes only feature on level 9, or are there some in the level before that? I can only remember guards on that level, but maybe I am wrong. If princes only appear in chapter 9, then the invisible sword must be somewhere on that level.

Well, all the money I have now can go on wells as I don't need to worry about the statue anymore. One thing, though. Do the individual wells always give out the same items? Or do they give different items on different times through the level? Also... if you have purchased everything from every single well... you still don't have the secret well achievement?

Ah... so many questions!!! We need more people playing this game... where is everybody?

Old 10-28-2009, 12:39 PM   #30
Sha

ShaTeanDar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooyah View Post
Ah... so many questions!!! We need more people playing this game... where is everybody?
I'll be joining you soon. I ordered it last week, should be arriving any day now