PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 03:46 PM   #6121
Storm Cobra

I'll know tomorrow if i still need this achievement
Old 07-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #6122
Elite Per

Elite Per's Gamercard
Looking for people to boost the vietnam huey tanks and weapons kills with.

We need 8 people for a bossting session

Send me a FR and! a message with BFBC2 Vietnam

MW 2 Spec-ops

Games 100% (26)
Retail: 22
Arcade: 4
Old 07-05-2011, 09:17 PM   #6123
FSparacino4

im boomheadshot's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Looking to boost Vietnam Huey and weapon achievements. Send me A FR and a message saying you want to boost Vietnam.
50,000 : Wei of The Road (Sleeping Dogs)
Old 07-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #6124
MidnightAT

MidnightAT's Gamercard
looking to boost couple achievement

add me with message if you want to team up
Old 07-06-2011, 01:23 AM   #6125
KILLBOT

Could you please add me to this? Both me and my mate need this cheevo and we are both available on Sunday.

My gt is kilz0r.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralRandom 1 View Post
Sunday 10th July 5pm GMT, Demolition Man (12pm EST, 9am PST)

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, well collect substitute names also, in case people dont show up.

Well do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Defenders wait until the targeted building is coming down, then sprint in.
- Please have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- Have a mic. If not, say so. Its so much easier with a mic.
- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

Gamertags, message me privately or cut and paste the following list in your response:

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
5. GeneralRandom 1 (have mic) 3/20 demo kills

Subs:

Old 07-06-2011, 04:41 AM   #6126
RetroGuy

Scruffy McGuffy's Gamercard

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, well collect substitute names also, in case people dont show up.

- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Please have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

Gamertags, please keep signing up, as it's possible some may not show up for whatever reason:

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
6. Jograd (9/20 demo kills) [Not 100% sure if I will be available on the day though.]
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

Old 07-06-2011, 05:41 AM   #6127
DamagedWill

Send a message via AIM to DamagedWill

DamagedWill's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post

Gamertags, please keep signing up, as it's possible some may not show up for whatever reason:

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
6. Jograd (9/20 demo kills) [Not 100% sure if I will be available on the day though.]
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)
I'll be sure to try and help, this is my last achievement. I have 4/20 demo kills. I'm willing to stay until the end so everyone has it, just as long as everyone else is. Will do exactly what needs to be done. No fucking around. Also willing to help with Brute.
Old 07-06-2011, 06:14 AM   #6128
Langdon04

langdon04's Gamercard

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, we’ll collect substitute names also, in case people don’t show up.

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Have a mic. If not, say so. It’s so much easier with a mic.
- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)
10. Langdon04 (mic)

Last edited by Langdon04; 07-06-2011 at 06:24 AM.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:54 AM   #6129
Seoulcrusher

Seoulcrusher's Gamercard
I just want to get the 5 knife kills. Need the demolition kills as well, but I don't think I'll be available on July 10.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:28 AM   #6130
DigitalGear

Also won't be able to make the current boosting session that's happening, but am also looking to get Demolition Man - so if anybody wants to help out and get some Demo Man kills too, hit me up.

Being in Australia, I sometimes get an empty lobby (usually 1-2 times a day, probably more in Rush - I don't usually play that mode much) and I'm usually on everyday for hours - so should be helpful.

GT: DigitalPants
Old 07-06-2011, 12:42 PM   #6131
dugadugaduh

Huey boosting session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Per View Post

I'm interested in a Huey boosting session.

GT: DugaDugaDuh

1) Elite Per
2) DugaDugaDuh
Old 07-06-2011, 01:31 PM   #6132
Sapper Dev

ssgdevon's Gamercard
dugadugaduh, The huey cheevo is the final one for the Vietnam DLC. I am willing to assist with a boost, just post when you would like to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Per

1) Elite Per
2) DugaDugaDuh
3) ssgdevon
Old 07-06-2011, 04:05 PM   #6133
Two Names06

Two Names06's Gamercard
I need the huey one as well, let me know when you are setting this up and I will be there. (GMT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Per

1) Elite Per
2) DugaDugaDuh
3) ssgdevon
4) Two Names06
Old 07-06-2011, 06:37 PM   #6134
Pr0ph3cy

Pr0ph3cy 117's Gamercard
need a strong, hard working team that communicates well and fills out the squad with the "trinity" tactic. That means Assault, engi, medic, sniper. ALL THE TIME. once your guns are all silver we switch to another kit and do the same till they are all plats.

must need a mic to play with me.
Old 07-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #6135
RetroGuy

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)
10. Langdon04 (mic)
Old 07-07-2011, 07:20 AM   #6136
dog eat waffle

dog eat waffle's Gamercard
I just need to get the Et tu brute, message me if anyone wants to boost this :P

Not boosting demolition man since i have 17/20 legit kills .
Old 07-08-2011, 03:48 AM   #6137
DAFraNK360

DAFraNK360's Gamercard
i looking for online achievement. send me a message xboxlive. thx
Old 07-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #6138
Boomshott

Boomshott's Gamercard

We've learned we need a full 8-person party, or randoms keep messing things up or deliberately trying to sabotage it. Therefore, we’ll collect substitute names also, in case people don’t show up.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)
10. Langdon04 (mic)
11. Boomshott (mic)
Old 07-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #6139
ArsenalMadman

MrBlobbyOwnage's Gamercard
[quote=Boomshott;4346631]Sunday 10th July 5pm GMT, Demolition Man (12pm EST, 9am PST)

1. Scruffy McGuffy
2. milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. ssgdevon (have mic)
7. kilz0r
8. "kilz0r's friend"

Subs:

9. DamagedWill (Has mic)
10. Langdon04 (mic)
11. Boomshott (mic)
12. MrBlobbyOwnage (mic)
Old 07-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #6140
DocTerminator23

DocTerminator23's Gamercard
Still need to get the 50 Huey Kills and 100 Tank kills if anyone want to boost those.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:16 AM   #6141
CrazyFezMan13

CrazyFezMan13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarky31 View Post
I think these will be the ones I will have trouble with:

Careful Guidence
Online: destroy an enemy helicopter with a stationary RPG.

Airkill
Online: roadkill an enemy with any helicopter.
Air kill is easy. just fly a UAV into a unsuspecting sniper
Old 07-09-2011, 10:15 AM   #6142
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Looking to do all 4 levels on Onslaught Mode on Hardcore, let me know if interested, need 3 more people.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #6143
BSG Viper Jock

Canary Wundaboy's Gamercard
Just picked this up for a tenner, looking to find people to play with.

GT: Canary Wundaboy

Retail completed 33 - Arcade completed 5

Proudest 100%'s -
Dragon Age 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 1 & 2, Halo 3/ODST/Reach/Wars, Assassins Creed 1/2/Brotherhood, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Call of Duty 2/4/MW2/Black Ops, The Force Unleashed I & II, skate 1 & 3, Fallout 3, Blue Dragon

Currently Working On - Gears of War 3, Kinect Sports, Deus Ex: HR, Halo CE: Anniversary, Guitar Hero 5
Old 07-09-2011, 02:35 PM   #6144
Soldi3r of DooM

Soldi3r 0f Doom's Gamercard
hey need someone for et tu brute and one for demolition man

it's quicker to do this with two peoples..

1. Soldi3r 0f DooM
Old 07-09-2011, 04:01 PM   #6145
RetroGuy

(UPDATE: Two people backed out so the subs list has moved up, and it's quite possible another will back out too, so feel free to add your name for this, and make sure to read and respect the guidelines please.

I will msg people later today seeking their confirmation. Please let me know if you cannot make the lobby. At the lobby time, I will invite to the party in the order of the sign-up list. If the party is full, I will message the remaining people to inform them.)

1. (CONFIRMED) Scruffy McGuffy
2. (CONFIRMED) milezMayhem
3. Two Names06
4. (CONFIRMED) ssgdevon (have mic)
5. (CONFIRMED) GeneralRandom 1 (have mic) 3/20 demo kills
7. (CONFIRMED) kilz0r
8. (CONFIRMED) Langdon04 (mic)

Subs:

9. Boomshott (mic)
10. (CONFIRMED) MrBlobbyOwnage (mic)
11. (CONFIRMED) barbour99 (mic)

Last edited by RetroGuy; 07-10-2011 at 04:53 AM.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #6146
barbour99

barbour99's Gamercard
Stick me on this list. I'm 2 short on this and it's my last achievement.

I've got a mic, UK time and can be on tomorrow. I've FR'd Scruffy to make sure I can get in.

If there's lots of people, I'd appreciate jumping in for my 2 kills before you all leave. Otherwise, I can hang around for 30-60 minutes so you can all kill me too.
Old 07-09-2011, 06:34 PM   #6147
RetroGuy

barbour, I added you. Thanks for your offer to stick around after you get your Achievement and I'll definitely keep you in mind, however the people who signed up first on the list (not those who confirmed first) take precedence. I'm sure you understand. We'll try to fit you in.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:32 PM   #6148
Jack Jarvo

itzz nova x's Gamercard
Looking to get most of the online cheevos. Send me a message

Retail Completed 2: WWE Smackdown VS Raw 2011 & Avatar TLA TBE

Arcade Completed 2 : Harms Way & 3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Old 07-10-2011, 10:44 AM   #6149
Two Names06

Two Names06's Gamercard

(UPDATE: Two people backed out so the subs list has moved up, and it's quite possible another will back out too, so feel free to add your name for this, and make sure to read and respect the guidelines please.

I will msg people later today seeking their confirmation. Please let me know if you cannot make the lobby. At the lobby time, I will invite to the party in the order of the sign-up list. If the party is full, I will message the remaining people to inform them.)

1. (CONFIRMED) Scruffy McGuffy
2. (CONFIRMED) milezMayhem
3. (CONFIRMED) Two Names06
4. (CONFIRMED) ssgdevon (have mic)
5. (CONFIRMED) GeneralRandom 1 (have mic) 3/20 demo kills
7. (CONFIRMED) kilz0r
8. (CONFIRMED) Langdon04 (mic)

Subs:

9. Boomshott (mic)
10. (CONFIRMED) MrBlobbyOwnage (mic)
11. (CONFIRMED) barbour99 (mic)

Sorry to be checky but could one of you please let me get a head shot with the repair gun as well.
Old 07-10-2011, 10:55 AM   #6150
turkeyfly

turkeyfly's Gamercard
boosting Tank Kills

What is the best map and mode to boost tank kills? I'd like to set up a session, but don't remember the best and easiest way to get it done. Thanks
Closed Thread