PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 11:08 AM   #6301
Mikefromhell

Mikefromhell666's Gamercard
I wanna boost the tank and Heli achievement in the Vietnam add on! PLZ!! Just msg me

G: Mikefromhell666
Old 08-05-2011, 02:39 PM   #6302
muleskinner

mlsknr's Gamercard
I'm looking for teammates! Im a teamplayer who plays the objective and is not obssessed with kdr. Add me! I'm on daily. Gt - mlsknr
Old 08-05-2011, 05:14 PM   #6303
moosey and haz

Bfbc 2

If anyone will help me get some achievements online would be appreciated send a message to Moosey and Haz and i will accept thx
Old 08-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #6304
moosey and haz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akai Shuichi View Post
I'm down for this =P
im up for it
Old 08-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #6305
moosey and haz

im up for it
Old 08-05-2011, 11:18 PM   #6306
F00LSCAP

F00LSCAP's Gamercard
Ahh, i've been trying to get demolition man for months now, and i can't do the 6th. Guess i'll make the next boosting group for it.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:59 PM   #6307
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by O0mix0O View Post
Thanks everyone for turning up and staying until everyone had got it, even the random friends of friends :P Glad I've finally got it and glad everyone else did. Thanks again - Mix

You are more than welcome mate. I'm just pleased i finally have it, did not take nowhere near as long to get it as i thought it would. Just need the Vietnam & SPECACT weapons DLC cheevos now when i get around to downloading them
Old 08-06-2011, 07:37 PM   #6308
No Kitteh

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Thanks so much OddPrawn93, Canary Wundaboy, MaicoWin, PiiB, MrBlobbyOwnage, Phobic Panda & m1ck3yn3ls0n for helping get the Demo cheevo. It started off a little slow as we were short one person so had to deal with a rando..but everyone got the cheevo in the end. So sorry I couldn't stay and help the last person but I really needed to get back to work!!

Anyway, thanks to those who stayed even after they got the cheevo.

Last edited by No Kitteh; 08-06-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:49 PM   #6309
xXGranty95Xx

xXGranty95Xx's Gamercard
Looking squad members who will help me play i majoritly play as either engineer or medic so i will bonify you in the fixation of Tanks and Choppers or Constant Revives and Medic Packs. I also am willing to play as a team and mainly want to achieve all of the Pins and Insignias.

GT: xXGranty95Xx
Old 08-07-2011, 01:24 AM   #6310
sm1 smackdown

sm1 smackdown's Gamercard
need help gettin et tu brute?, knock down a heli with a sationary RPG,and the 20 demos one. message if you want to help

Working On,
Retail Games:Left 4 Dead, Modern Warfare 2, Left 4 Dead 2, and Halo 3.
Arcade Games:Trials HD, Shadow Complex, Battlefield 1943, and Castle Crashers.

Old 08-07-2011, 03:06 AM   #6311
Peggle3

Peggleicious's Gamercard
Looking for a gang to boost all chevos!

Feel free to message me 24/7!

Peggle3
Old 08-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #6312
x SL4YER x

x SL4YER x's Gamercard
l looking for a tank driver or guner .to play rush with .i am rank 42 i have 4000+kills with the t90 . GT is x SL4YER x I DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ANY MORE NOW .......

Last edited by x SL4YER x; 09-19-2011 at 11:51 AM.
Old 08-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #6313
ALM3IDA

ALM3IDA's Gamercard
Will be online today (Sunday Aug. 7th) looking to do Et Tu Brute, Demolish and Vietnam heli achievements. GT: ALM3IDA
Old 08-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #6314
SoCalMessiaH

SoCalMessiaH's Gamercard
Im up for boosting, playing right now on a empty lobby!!! Send me a message
Old 08-07-2011, 10:53 PM   #6315
F00LSCAP

F00LSCAP's Gamercard
Right, I'm starting the next group to boost the demolition man achievement: Saturday 13th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/3pm EST.

As the previous boosting session appears to have been successful, we will do exactly the same...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendin View Post

Well do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).
- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.
- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- Have a mic. If not, say so. Its so much easier with a mic.
- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.
So if everyone could sign up, that'd be great. Leave a post below with your gamertag

1. F00LSCAP

Subs:
Old 08-08-2011, 03:42 AM   #6316
BadAssNipples

Send a message via Skype™ to BadAssNipples

Nipp x3h's Gamercard
Looking for people to play Vietnam with or even boost some of it. Send me a message on xbox live.

GT: Nipp x3h
Old 08-08-2011, 04:53 AM   #6317
RetroGuy

Scruffy McGuffy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
If ANYONE wants to get the destruction 2.0 achievement please message me ASAP.
I'm thinking of having a squad deathmatch (4 on 4) with just C4 kills & EVEN so that everyone can get the achievements
(my idea is to have an opposing player C4 and entire building and have the opposing team rush into it while it makes the bending-metal noise).

My GT is RexDarr & I will be online almost every day this week!
Hey, that sounds familiar... did you see the post immediately before yours?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #6318
F00LSCAP

F00LSCAP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDarr View Post
If ANYONE wants to get the destruction 2.0 achievement please message me ASAP.
I'm thinking of having a squad deathmatch (4 on 4) with just C4 kills & EVEN so that everyone can get the achievements
(my idea is to have an opposing player C4 and entire building and have the opposing team rush into it while it makes the bending-metal noise).

My GT is RexDarr & I will be online almost every day this week!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggle3 View Post
Looking for a gang to boost all chevos!

Feel free to message me 24/7!

Peggle3

RexDarr & Peggle3, should i add you guys to the List?

Last edited by F00LSCAP; 08-08-2011 at 02:04 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:39 PM   #6319
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
Anybody up for boosting Huey kills?

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Old 08-08-2011, 04:18 PM   #6320
OmegaX

War Ravager's Gamercard
Hi everyone, I would like to boost any online achievements and I will gladly help anyone with theirs.

GT: Omega Exia
Old 08-08-2011, 05:19 PM   #6321
UltimaDestructo

UltimaDestructo's Gamercard
Looking for:

Et Tu, Brute?
Demolition Man

Valpariso Veteran
Isla Inocentes Veteran
Atacama Desert Veteran
Nelson Bay Veteran

GT: UltimaDestructo
Old 08-08-2011, 05:20 PM   #6322
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
Looking for good players to do Vietnam with. Prefarbaly a good Huey pilot.

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Old 08-08-2011, 06:58 PM   #6323
netbent

netbent's Gamercard
Add me to the list please
GT: NetBent
Old 08-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #6324
ROBERTITO555

ROBERTITO555's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by F00LSCAP View Post
Right, I'm starting the next group to boost the demolition man achievement: Saturday 13th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/3pm EST.

As the previous boosting session appears to have been successful, we will do exactly the same...

So if everyone could sign up, that'd be great. Leave a post below with your gamertag

1. F00LSCAP

Subs:
Adding myself to the list
1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555

Subs:
Old 08-08-2011, 07:49 PM   #6325
RetroGuy

Having done this before, I recommend anyone wanting in to CUT AND PASTE THE WHOLE THING, rather than simply saying "add me" as others have done. That way, the next poster who wants in sees exactly what he's signing up for.

--------------

Demolition Man: Saturday 13th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/3pm EST.

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).
- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.
- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555

Subs:
Old 08-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #6326
F00LSCAP

F00LSCAP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post
Having done this before, I recommend anyone wanting in to CUT AND PASTE THE WHOLE THING, rather than simply saying "add me" as others have done. That way, the next poster who wants in sees exactly what he's signing up for.
Good advice! I'll add NetBent to the list though, as he did as I instructed. From now on, people need to cut and paste the whole thing and add their gamertag.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent

Subs:
Old 08-08-2011, 09:31 PM   #6327
netbent

netbent's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post

--------------

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555

Subs:
Add me to the list please also need the knife achieve.
GT:Netbent
Old 08-08-2011, 09:51 PM   #6328
F00LSCAP

F00LSCAP's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by netbent View Post
Add me to the list please
RetroGuy will have to do it, as obviously my posts are invisible...
Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #6329
RetroGuy

Hahaha.

Drag with mouse
CTRL-C, CTRL-V (or right click mouse)

DIY, keep it moving, keep it intact so the next guy sees the whole thing.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:29 AM   #6330
cheifjordan

CheifJordan's Gamercard
Demolition Man: Saturday 13th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan

Subs: