PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org

Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Subscribe    Donate
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Quick links
Latest news
Sep 25, 2014 Games With Gold October - Darksiders II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Chariot
Jun 24, 2014 DICE Struggling to Understand What People Loved About Battlefield: Bad Company
Oct 03, 2013 Battlefield: Bad Company Franchise Will be Back Eventually, Says DICE Creative Director
Jun 03, 2013 DICE Quashes Hopes of Battlefield: Bad Company 3
Feb 07, 2011 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Down For Maintenance Today

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 AM   #6331
OmegaX

Gamertag: War Ravager
Could you sign me up for your demolition man session on saturday cheifjordan? I also need that and the Brute achievement as well.

GT: Omega Exia
Old 08-09-2011, 12:01 PM   #6332
F00LSCAP

Gamertag: F00LSCAP
Demolition Man: Saturday 13th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST.

Well do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).
- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.
- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- Have a mic. If not, say so. Its so much easier with a mic.
- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia

Subs:
Old 08-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #6333
OmegaX

Gamertag: War Ravager
Looking for a squad to join. I usually main medic class but I can change whenever the need arises. I like playing rush mode but will gladly play the other modes.

GT: Omega Exia
Old 08-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #6334
Maserati13

Gamertag: XCANEXINSANEX93

We’ll do Squad Rush with these guidelines:

- Create two squads, search for Port Valdez on Hardcore (because some people don't have the DLC maps).
- Attackers kill defenders, because defenders have infinite tickets. Use Assault class with shotgun for the C4, and your explosive perks for more ammo and damage. Attackers destroy one building then let the next squad member have his turn.
- Defenders get in the attic of two story houses. If single story, wait until the building is coming down, then sprint in.
- Have the courtesy to stay until the end, as it becomes a big problem for the remaining people due to randoms and griefers.
- Check your current demo stats here, http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/ and be sure to click the Update button as needed.
- Have a mic. If not, say so. It’s so much easier with a mic.
- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.
- If anyone wants Brute in addition, just friend others as needed during the session.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7.xCANExINSANEx93-just invite me even if I'm apperaing offline

Subs:
Old 08-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #6335
foreverflash

Gamertag: FLASHF1RE
Count me in for Saturday Demolition guys. Looks like I'm the last "regular" session player (besides subs). I've been needing this achievement BAD. Thanks! Who is the leader? How will we all get together? Party chat xbl?

__________________________________________________ __________________________

- In the event we end up with a random and they wont leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

1. F00LSCAP

2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7.xCANExINSANEx93-just invite me even if I'm apperaing offline
8.FLASHF1RE
Old 08-09-2011, 09:21 PM   #6336
ROBERTITO555

Gamertag: ROBERTITO555
since we have everyone already, any chance we might get this out the way earlier in the week?
Old 08-09-2011, 09:33 PM   #6337
F00LSCAP

Um, I'm the one organising this (hence why my name is first) but I got red ring of death when I turned my xbox on today.
I knew there was a conspiracy to stop me getting this achievement, I knew it!

I hate to do this, but I need to postpone this boosting session for a week so I can get it working or buy a new one.

Sorry Guys...
Old 08-09-2011, 10:25 PM   #6338
RetroGuy

Gamertag: Scruffy McGuffy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROBERTITO555 View Post
since we have everyone already, any chance we might get this out the way earlier in the week?
Everyone signed up for that date and time. Who knows which of those people are available during the week? For one thing, any in the list from North America who work during the day likely cannot play with any in the list from Europe who may be up to 9 hours ahead. Plus, it's normal that even though people say they'll be there, two or three will probably flake out and not be online then. That's why several subs tags are collected too.

Last edited by RetroGuy; 08-09-2011 at 10:34 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 AM   #6339
F00LSCAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroGuy View Post
Everyone signed up for that date and time. Who knows which of those people are available during the week? For one thing, any in the list from North America who work during the day likely cannot play with any in the list from Europe who may be up to 9 hours ahead. Plus, it's normal that even though people say they'll be there, two or three will probably flake out and not be online then. That's why several subs tags are collected too.
As my xbox has died on me(rrod) and for the reasons above I would like to postpone the boosting session exactly a week, if people signed up to boost at a specific day & time then it's likely that they'll be free to boost at the same time next week, changing the day/time would only confuse things further. This would make the new date & time: Saturday 20th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST. If you guys really want this achievement, be patient and you will get it. Apologies to anyone signed up who cannot make this new time - please notify me asap.

This should also give us a chance to get a full list of subs, and answer any further questions concerning how this will work. If I don't have an xbox up and running on the 20th, then one of the subs will have to replace me (oh, the irony). The 20th is a date SET IN STONE. It will happen then.

@foreverflash: I am the leader, and I will co-ordinate the two teams of 4, over a party chat on xbl. Everyone will be invited to the party up to 10 minutes prior to the boosting session, so no-shows can be identified and replaced. I will add everyone and send everyone a message the night before as a reminder. If I do not show, then second in the list (Robertito555) will have to take charge.

Below is the new updated lobby thread, so we can get some subs to sign up. Sorry again for the delay, but factors outside of my control have caused this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Demolition Man: Saturday 20th August. 8pm GMT/12noon PST/2pm central/ 3pm EST.

- In the event we end up with a random and they won’t leave when asked politely, because as we found last time some griefers go out of their way to ruin this, the defenders can spawn as Medics to revive them while the attackers kill them until they go away.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7. xCANExINSANEx93
8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:

Last edited by F00LSCAP; 08-10-2011 at 02:59 PM.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:03 AM   #6340
thm241

Gamertag: Tinkham11
EDIT: nevermind something came up and can't make it.

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7. xCANExINSANEx93
8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:

Last edited by thm241; 08-10-2011 at 11:35 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:41 AM   #6341
James Magnus

Gamertag: Killa Ripsta
If anyone wants to help me with Et Tu Brute msg Killa Ripsta
thank you.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:21 PM   #6342
PERSUADER2

Gamertag: MrRobertoNZ
Count me in for the demo man session

Cheers

GT = PERSUADER2
Old 08-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #6343
Seasick Pirate

Gamertag: Seasick Pirate
I'll help out here if needed. I just bought this game in preparation for Battlefield 3. This being my first shooter, I'm thinking I made a poor choice.

When I don't get in games that I'm spawn camped, I don't do much better because there is no ranked matchmaking, which I find absurd in any online game.

Hopefully I can use this as a bit of practice to get a feel of what the game is like outside of the re-spawn screen.
____

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7. xCANExINSANEx93
8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:
9. Seasick Pirate
Old 08-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #6344
Michaelxxxxx

Gamertag: Fizzy Bubblech9
just got this game a few days ago and looking to get all the online non dlc achievements.

GT: Fizzy Bubblech9

message/FR me on xbox live
Old 08-13-2011, 02:39 PM   #6345
F00LSCAP

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7. xCANExINSANEx93
8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:
9. Seasick Pirate
10. TheShaggyDude
11. PERSUADER2

Still a spot there for an additional sub or two, keep signing up people!
Old 08-13-2011, 07:25 PM   #6346
Dale Norris

Gamertag: Dale Norris 25
any body up 4 ettu brute and demolition man im on most the time cheers

any body up 4 ettu brute and demolition man im on most the time cheers
Old 08-13-2011, 07:49 PM   #6347
ThorAxe911

Send a message via AIM to ThorAxe911

Gamertag: ThorAxe911

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Need team of four for Hardcore Onslaught on all maps. Already have 2 members ready:

:ThorAxe911
:TSpata4
:
:

Hit me up with a message on Live Gamertag ThorAxe911 and let me know your interested to do the onslaught. I prefer you have a mic for communication/teamwork purposes.
40k Gamerscore! - 12/11/2011

Xbox #1: March 25th 2008 - February 15th 2009
Xbox #2: February 25th 2009 - ?

Old 08-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #6348
Darth Odan

Gamertag: Darth Odan

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I need demolition man and the onslaught maps. Message me on live if interested!
Old 08-14-2011, 02:27 AM   #6349
UltimaDestructo

Gamertag: UltimaDestructo
Looking for:

Et Tu, Brute?
Demolition Man

Valpariso Veteran
Isla Inocentes Veteran
Atacama Desert Veteran
Nelson Bay Veteran

GT: UltimaDestructo
Old 08-14-2011, 05:31 AM   #6350
KalEL

Gamertag: KalELizKillingU
Demolition Man and others

KalELizKillingU and Ares Baal Mars are in for demolition man...I'll help anyone who needs other achievements.
Also we're up for Vietnam weapon/Huey boosting. message us.

GT: KalELizKillingU
GT: Ares Baal Mars

-------------Both in Melbourne, Australia------------
Cheers.
Old 08-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #6351
Akai Shuichi

Gamertag: Phobic Panda
Looking for people to boost Vietnam/SPECAT Weapon kills for gold stars, hit me up on live GT: Phobic Panda

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Old 08-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #6352
F00LSCAP

1. F00LSCAP
2. ROBERTITO555
3. NetBent
4. cheifjordan
5. THEPUDGEMAN
6. Omega Exia
7. xCANExINSANEx93
8. FLASHF1RE

Subs:
9. Seasick Pirate
10. TheShaggyDude
11. PERSUADER2
12. KalELizKillingU
13. Ares Baal Mars

Group is full, session is organised. I will message a reminder to everyone the night before!
Old 08-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #6353
foreverflash

Thumbs up Nice!~

Thanks FOOLSCAP! I hope everyone stays organized during the matches. A lot of us really need this achievement, Demolition Man, and it will require a good amount of coordination and cooperation.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:05 AM   #6354
Xblthetires

Gamertag: Xblthetires
I'll do Demolition Man, If someone can set it up.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:09 AM   #6355
foreverflash

Wink Get into a good, serious group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xblthetires View Post
I'll do Demolition Man, If someone can set it up.
You need a good group, organized and cooperative to properly get Demo Man Achievement. It's very difficult to do with just a couple people (I've tried). Best thing to do is get hooked up with a group when someone starts one (or start your own and gather names). There will always be people coming on here looking for a new group. The group above headed by FOOLSCAP is full I believe, but someone may drop out near time to play...

Old 08-15-2011, 12:27 PM   #6356
Decap590

Gamertag: Decap590
Since the other session for Demolition Man is full already, I'm going to start another list. Going to try to do it Wednesday, 8/17, from 9pm-12am EST(GMT-5). If you can be online in that time period, sign up below, otherwise please don't add yourself to the list.
  1. Decap590
  2. *
  3. *
  4. *
  5. *
  6. *
  7. *
  8. *

Extra Slots:
  1. *
  2. *
  3. *
  4. *

Last edited by Decap590; 08-15-2011 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:15 PM   #6357
Wark4576

I'm in

Count me in for demolition man
Old 08-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #6358
ClayMeek

Gamertag: ClayMeek
Count me in too 4 Demolition Man!

Old 08-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #6359
Decap590

Gamertag: Decap590
Updated list:

Quote:
Since the other session for Demolition Man is full already, I'm going to start another list. Going to try to do it Wednesday, 8/17, from 9pm-12am EST(GMT-5). If you can be online in that time period, sign up below, otherwise please don't add yourself to the list.
  1. Decap590
  2. Wark4576
  3. ClayMeek
  4. *
  5. *
  6. *
  7. *
  8. *

Extra Slots:
  1. *
  2. *
  3. *
  4. *
Old 08-15-2011, 05:37 PM   #6360
Icyzyon

Gamertag: Icyzyon
Looking for someone to boost the Huey achievement in Vietnam.
Closed Thread