|07-07-2011, 07:35 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Manchester U.K
Hard Mode Tips
I am running through hard, and noticed some pretty good things on sections where most seem to hit a brick wall. Thought I would share, if already been discovered, I apologise.
Just press left stick down to run, then hit y, repeat over and over, he wont even hit you.
Another boss strat where you wont even get hit, let him come to you on the bridge, then do this combo, over and over again, he wont hit you once. X,X,X - X (Hold & Release) So press X 3 times fast, then again a 4th time but hold it then release, repeat.
Men With Clubs
Same strategy on these as the flamethrower guys above.
This is at the start where you get Suicide Queens ach, lot of people struggle cos of the types of enemies thrown in. At start of the level turn around and grab the bear down the steps (dont go on the bridge it will spawn enemies) head for the bridge, grab the bear on the railing, then hit LB and mash Y to destroy almost all of them. Its a good idea to grab Ninja Ninja for suicide poker on the way past, as once you hit 3 body parts you get full health.
End of the Doppleganger level, just go into focus and constantly do perfect leg strikes with X, if you run out of juice, mash X,Y,X,Y continuously (safe combo) to refill.
Just parry all his moves, then Y,Y,Y. Every stage he adds another move so you need to parry x2, then x3, then x4, there is a in depth guide to Kuma in the forums that works flawlessly.
Empty 7 Room
This is where I am upto now, just passed on my first try using a method I have been using all game on hard, and I only got hit one time!! This is where everyone seems to get stuck, So if stuck try this:
- Run around the spread enemies out a little
- Kick an enemy then immediately do focus + Y for perfect slice
- Kill every enemy with the kick + focus Y move
- When girls spawn switch to kick + focus X instead of Y
- When flag guys come (2 at a time) Run to a corner, and face them, they will more often than not swing their sword then charge, side step, and they will simply fall off the edge and die lol. If they dont quickly run around them and mash X,Y,X,Y,X,Y and you will knock them right in, repeat for all.
Empty 7 Room Notes:
- If low on health and dont wanna use the bear yet, activate poker, when the girls spawn, with the kick + focus X combo your using, you will nail 3 body parts and get free full health from Ninja Ninja.
- If you need the Bear, try to save it for when the girls spawn, the flag guys are super easy, the girls are the hardest part, but with kick + focus X you should be good.
Arcade Crazy - 26 - Over Achiever - 54 - XB1 Points - 34
Franchise Clubs - 5x Tier 1, 3x Tier 2, 1x Tier 3
Staff Clubs - 10
Last edited by Evo Kazz; 07-07-2011 at 11:50 AM.
|07-07-2011, 11:18 AM||#2|
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Germany (GMT+2)
Thanks for all the tips, thought about running through this game on hard, but the flamethrower guy was so annoying on Normal that i nearly smashed my controller. I'll definitely use your tips when i go back to this game
Third in Germany to 1000 Batman: AA
First in Germany to 1000 Batman: AC