PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days
Subscribe    Donate

View Poll Results: Rate the online
Terrible 27 42.86%
fair 5 7.94%
Average 19 30.16%
Amazing 12 19.05%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #1
nj7beat3down2

Send a message via AIM to nj7beat3down2

NJ Beat Down's Gamercard
Thumbs down Fed Up with this game

This game has turned out to be a bust, Thanks to all the people who choose to quit every chance they get, not to mention no one plays new maps so how is anyone suppose to get the achievements. Very disapointed with the online and most of the people who play this game. Anyone feel the same?
Old 09-15-2010, 11:47 PM   #2
tunaleg

Tunaleg's Gamercard
I would put something between average and amazing. But that's ok, you created the poll and you're obviously biased
tunaleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #3
Chaos MAN

ChaosSlayerX187's Gamercard
I agree this game is poo poo.
Chaos MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 08:54 PM   #4
TriRock

TriRock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Knife in the Dark Challenge Club - Tier 1   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 3   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   You're DOOMED Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - The Pants Party   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 2   You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 2   Scratch the SURFACE Challenge Club - Tier 1   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 41 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunaleg View Post
I would put something between average and amazing.
Same here. If it weren't for the many quiters and glitched achievements, I'd say it's one of the best. Now, it's merely good.

EDIT: But to be honest, in every online game I've played, there have been quitters and idiots, so most of my grief is directed at online playing in general.

Achievement #1000: Seek and Destroy - #10000: Fully Evolved - #20000: Data Security

Overachiever: 55 points - 16 Staff Clubs - C/F Clubs 10-5-1

TriRock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 04:21 PM   #5
iiDaRReN316x

i7z iDaRReNx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Just the quiters P Me off

iiDaRReN316x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
Kivlov

Kivlov's Gamercard
I love the game.

The only thing I hate is glitched achievements and cops and robbers because its shit.

If that mode wasnt in the game I would have had 1000 years ago.

And now they patched it so you cant quit during a game, well guess what, 2 people had already left our team so fuck that shit, how am I meant to win a match (JUST ONE FUCKING MATCH so I can get my fucking 20 kills already have 24 wins, just want one more) when there is fucking outnumbered teams.

Why prevent us from leaving when people leave anyway. It just slows me down having to get back into a game I can win.
Kivlov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 03:32 AM   #7
pauly_27

The quitting is one of the reasons why games should never have online achievements, and although this is an achievement based site, let's leave that aspect out of the whole "game experience" debate.

I'm hoping more games will take a leaf out of Halo's book, and start time banning constant quitters.

The new patch is a good idea in principle, but it doesn't work. People still just dashboard or switch off, which means you can be stuck in a game facing impossible odds and have to sit through a pasting or switch off yourself.

It's not as if they didn't know about this problem, as it went on all the time with Dead Men's mutiplayer.

It's even worse for one-on-one fighting games and sports games. The whole online community is plagued with people that either cannot take a loss at any cost, or are just determined to ruin everybody else's online experience. I'd laugh if it wasn't for the fact that I'm paying to have people ruin my xbox live with their douchebag antics.
pauly_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #8
Stalkah

Yelrav's Gamercard
I played the game for about 1/2 and i reckon ther game is okay. It's defo not the best game out thier but i played alot worse games.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
The Bum-Mobile

Mr Shenanigans's Gamercard

I love it. Best game this year, in my opinion. It is a shame that the community is mostly little achievement hunters who quit out at the first sign of a lost achievement, but that's okay. In a month everyone looking to just get achievements will have quit and the real community will shine, just like the first.
The Bum-Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 01:51 AM   #10
bwfcskillsinhd

i Mr Pete's Gamercard
no way man love it
bwfcskillsinhd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #11
upindat

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Just finished the game in a few hours. The mission in the helicopter was cool, and the one where they were naked. The game was a HUGE letdown for me. I am glad it was on gamefly. After one day and some easy cheevos it is going back.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:06 AM   #12
LilAnalAnnie

i wasnt aware there were any glitched achievements... i have 1250/1250..

As for the online... that's simply how it is with any online video game. I've compiled a small list of quitters and achievement boosters in a thread if you need to know who NOT to play with.

Also you have to be aware of leaderboard boosters as well. These are guys roll up with friends in a server. They just kill you and have 1 guys boost the 4 mil.
LilAnalAnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:13 PM   #13
Captain Spacker

Captain Spacker's Gamercard
I find most 18 games have awful communities, like GTA4, I like the game but I've never muted as many racist, squeling dipshits before in anything else
Captain Spacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:55 PM   #14
Mgetter

MGetter's Gamercard
Is it possible to boost all the online crap? REally want to play this but everything I hear points to crap multiplayer. Im not a big fan of MP anyway, so I probably would have boosted it, so is it possible or more luck of the draw kind of thing where you can set up private rooms?
Mgetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2011, 02:19 PM   #15
504pro

nodantheman's Gamercard
agree man. this game blows. i grabbed what achievements I could. finished it on extreme...tip....do not use their cover system. stand to the side of corners and peep around them. you nail targets without them seeing you. also, pistol works best and aim for the head.
504pro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:43 PM   #16
Barad
High on Life

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Platinum   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Staff Club - troy0891
Total Awards: 22 (more» ...)
Its an ok game, average. Fun at first, boring after awhile, multiplayer is pretty good, would be much better if people played it but this game is like 4 years old now so there ya go.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 05:41 AM   #17
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by B A R 4 D View Post
Its an ok game, average. Fun at first, boring after awhile, multiplayer is pretty good, would be much better if people played it but this game is like 4 years old now so there ya go.
Actually it came out in 2010 so its 3 years old now ha ha. Yes I am can't wait 3 more levels til EXTREME is beat solo,then can't wait to co op on easy,then boost MP for the 1,000 gs. I hate this game so much BROKEN GAME. Glad I got it for 8$,at 10$ I'd feel ripped off LOL.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:04 AM   #18
Deadsea 18

Deadsea 1993's Gamercard

honestly yes. i got it 8 bucks new from my nephew and its horrible. no story dumb characters that are nothing like the first charcters we knew terrible ai bs gameplay like the non existant cover system and on hardest difficulty and i gotta beat story a 3rd time for the co op achivement and boost mp. i wish i was done with this game. igggh the things we do for achivements. heres to you 1k which seems far away.

Check out my alternative rock music. If you like it spread the word it would really help me out.

https://soundcloud.com/soundwasteland
Deadsea 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 03:04 AM   #19
PHub07

PHub07's Gamercard
This game on Extreme is the most tedious chore I have ever done in gaming. I am so mad at myself for renting this again even if it was cheap. WHen this first came out I remember renting it and returning it without beating it remembering getting bored with it. I figure eh I will finish it and do it on hard for some achievements since I always meant to finish it one day.

Anything negative about this game on Expert that ANYONE says is true. The guns accuracy is absolutely attrocious as well as hit detection and even hit count. A SMG type weapon is %100 useless at a range of more than 20 feet...the enemies aim however remains pinpoint accurate with EVERY weapon even the ones you could fire 20 times at a guy and hit him once with. This makes getting past the second level "push the limo" part almost impossible because the only weapons you can use are pistols....which take like 6-7 shots to a single person to kill...even headshots dont register...or you can use uselss SMG or shotgun. You can catch a guy in the head with a shotgun pellet multiple times and not affect him.

The cover is SO BAD how I didnt remember this is beyond me. I keep contemplating giving up because the cover is so utterly useless that you can even be INSTANTLY killed while blind firing as well as simply being in cover. I've never played a game where simply TAPPING LT more a milisecond can result in IMMEDIATE death.

I feel hard modes in games should simply make damage more realistic....not pointlessly difficult in an unrealistic way.

Summed up.

Enemies have pinpoint accuracy with every single weapon...even weapons that it is impossible for you to use at semi close to medium range.

Enemies are about 4-5 times as strong as you are and can take multiple shots from ANY WEAPON that isn't a sniper rifle or shotgun blast thats furhter away from their chest.

Its just....bad. Imagine sprinting down a hotel hallway and you pass a door thats open and while your sprinting someone in that room for the brief instant yoru in view shoots and kills you. Thats pretty much what this game is.
PHub07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:27 AM   #20
Dirty130
Round 1 & 2 MVP, yo.

Dirty XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Representer   XBA Promoter   Subscriber - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Stopped playing the online along time ago. Was the original #1 and held that spot for 8 months. Took another 8 months for someone to take my spot too

Surprised to see this and another post in this game's thread come up in recent posts. Nice to know people still put it in.
In addition, we will consult random.org and the top eliminated scorer from EITHER the second round OR the third round will be given a second chance and allowed to compete in the final round.

Last edited by Dirty130; 01-19-2014 at 11:30 AM.
Dirty130 is offline   Reply With Quote