PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Cars
Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
dzstarr6668

dzstarr6668's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Angry tractor tipping

ugg!

me and tracker tipping are not friends!

i played and completed at least 5 levels of tractor tipping, and got off the game...then when i got back on again a few days later, the game seemed to have forgotten that i played..boo..

so i chalked that up to not making sure i saved my game progress...

of course i played a few levels, completing the 4th levels but got my but kicked in level 5, so i saved..backed out a bit to make sure, and i could just pick level 5..yeah..so, i got off that game..

alas, i get on the cars game, just now in fact, and guess what, (i think we all know the answer), the game forgot that i at least completed level 4!
(i hate this game)

has anyone else had this problem?

im probably just going to complete all levels in one play through till i earn my achievement, i just want to know why this game hates me.

am i alone? or does the game hate others too?

dzstarr6668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #2
nickhopkinz

NickHopkinz's Gamercard
wow, i breezed through tractor tipping, last level only took me two trys, all you gotta do is on the first try dont worry about the clock, just figure out the path and BE PATIENT, thats the huge key, wait for the opportunity to strike!

nickhopkinz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 11:53 AM   #3
Cissnei

Cissnei x360a's Gamercard
Yeah you have so much time in all levels, there's absolutely no need to hurry, besides the one level where the thing is always following you, but that's straight forward.
Cissnei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:08 AM   #4
sm4k

smakxd's Gamercard
Turning off camera auto-centering and making tractor tipping camera 'manual' helped me a lot in that.
sm4k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 10:56 PM   #5
JDSensations

mine has saved, but im finding it very frustrating to complete lol

i do not have alot of time at all. im being patient and working out my steps but not wasting time and i just cant.

well i can its taking too long tho, just played level 6 and was running out of time with 8 out of 13 tipped, then i got annoyed about losing n let the dude catch me lol

i guess it will take time to get the route in my head

I would list all my completed games, but if anyone is actually concerned they would check it on through my gamertag.
peace

JD
JDSensations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #6
StayonTarget
It's a Carton!

Send a message via Skype™ to StayonTarget

TheStayonTarget's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Community Gaming - Gold   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Micro Guide - Platinum   Subscriber - Bronze   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - Minty   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Diamond
Total Awards: 16 (more» ...)
I thought this was about online boosting so I was like "Wtf, this has online?" lol I haven't played the game in ages but I know you need to unlock it.
StayonTarget is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 01:44 PM   #7
ScoobyWRX555

ScoobyWRX555's Gamercard
struggling even on the 2nd level grrr
ScoobyWRX555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
Foxxy kyle

Foxxy Kyle's Gamercard

Awards Showcase You ARE the Controller Challenge Club - Tier 1   Road Map - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Diamond   Micro Guide - Silver   XBA Promoter   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Gold   Over Achiever - Bronze   Referrals - Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Tractor tipping was easy for me, Sheriffs hot pursuit gave me more issues but still pretty easy. This is probably one of my favorite kids games, right next to Toy Story 3.