Subscribe    Donate

Old 05-25-2009, 06:25 AM   #1
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Achievement Guide/Collectibles Guide

Damnation Achievement Guide

This is my first guide ppl so any input or suggestions/correction will be greatly appreciated, if anyone wants to contribute towards the guide i will make sure you get credit for it, i will update details as i progress and multiplayer details of fastest methods will be up very soon as i have 3 friends and were going to boost this tonight

Overview:
- Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10
- Offline achievements: 25 (790)
- Online achievements: 13 (210)
- Approximate time for 1000 : ?
- Minimum number of playthroughs required for completion: 1/2
- Number of missable achievements: ?
- Glitched achievements: None
- Do cheat codes disable achievements: No
The only cheat code you need is "LockNLoad" which will Unlock All weapons
- Does difficulty affect achievements: Yes

Welcome to Damnation, overall this game is a very simple 1000 "G", the amount of playthroughs depends on if you have a friend with insane difficulty already unlocked as it can then be done in one playthrough.

Trooper 35
Complete the Game on Casual.
Just as it says, complete the game on casual in either single player or coop to obtain this achievement, this is very simple but make use of cover.

Peacemaker 75
Complete the Game on Hardcore.
Hardcore isn't much more difficult than Casual so i would recommecnd starting out on this difficulty to get a feel for the game. Make use of cover and you'll be fine.

Revenant 130
Complete the Game on Insane.
You need to complete the game on Hardcore to unlock Insane difficulty, i would advise doing this in coop as it can be tricky, the enemies are more accurate and you die much faster although you die pretty quick even on casual with this game. Make use of cover and if playing coop try to stay close, although you can be revived from anywhere you have more chance if you stick close to each other

Double Time 10
Complete any chapter after Arrowtree in Co-op on any difficulty
Story Based - CANNOT BE MISSED if playing coop.

People Skills 50
Complete the game in Co-op on any difficulty.
Just as it says and it is a good for coop as the camera stays the same so not locked out views or restricions from playing coop

Sniper 20
Get 20 Headshots.
This will come in time, you can use any weapon to get the headshots but not too far into the game you will start to find sniper rifles

Where'd They Come From? 20
Kill 20 enemies without alerting them.
You can do this with headshots from a distane or just try to sneak up on them, headshots from a distance will be your best option or with using the grenade launcher or trip mines on unaware enemies

Pedestrian Crossing 20
Kill 20 enemies with a vehicle.
You start using vehciles once into the second level so just find some enemies and run them down

Pyro 20
Kill 20 enemies with explosive damage.
Just as stated above, your best bet will be thrown explosives and using your spirit vision to know your enemies paths so that you can also plant them, you can also use the explosive barrels to your advantage and the grenade launcher.

Dumb Luck 10
Kill 5 enemies at once with explosive damage.
The best way to do "Dumb Luck" is to play in coop.
1. Let the person that isn't getting the achievement run ahead and get the attention of as many enemies as possible.
2. Let them kill that person. The enemies should them gather around the downed player. After you're downed you can see the people vaguely, so count them until you see more than 5. Then tell the other player it's a go...
3. The player getting the achievement them catches up and throws a trip mine, or shoots the explosive arrow gun. Credit to Lucky CX7

Wall Jumper 20
Successfully wall-jump 100 times.
To Wall Jump you can just jump towards a wall with the A Button and then hit a again as you hit the wall, this will come in time or of your eager just find a wall and repeat this

Free Style Walker 15
Chain together any 3 physical abilities in 5 seconds or less.
This should come quite early on, when you find a bridge or a gap in the floor press A to hang off the edge now hold your RB and hit A to jump from one ledge to the other and repeat two more times

imgSkeet Shooter 10
Shoot 25 Trip Mines out of the air. Go into a player match with a friend on Cathedral as there are 4 trip mines that respawn in the centre of the map, look directly into the sky and also zoom in with your weapon so that you can look higher, now have you friend standing directly behind you doing the same thing and throw your trip mine into the air and have your friend shoot it with the machine gun, repeat 24 more time and the achievement will pop.

Sure Shot 10
Get 10 Kills in a Ranked Multiplayer Match.
This can be done legit or you can get together with some friends, 4 players are required to start a ranked match and at the min you can easily find each other

PLEASE NOTE: If you get enough kills sometimes the achievement won't unlock at the end of the match. We found out that this is caused by the game takes away kills if you suicide / fall to you death. ( example - 11 kills - 3 falls to death = only 8 kills no achievement) Credit goes to Lucky CX7 for this find.

I CANNOT stress how important it is that when a match ends you remain in the game until the timer reaches 0 or you WILL NOT get credit towards the progressive achievements.

Party Animal 15
Host 25 Ranked Multiplayer Matches.
Simple as it says just Host 25 Ranked Matches, the game must be completed for progress towards the achievement.

Explosive Expert 30
Kill 3 players at once with Trip Mine in a Ranked Multiplayer Match.
This can be done legit but will be very difficult or you can get together with some friends, 4 players are required to start a ranked match and at the min you can easily find each other.

Cerebral Assassin 10
Get 10 headshot kills in one Ranked Multiplayer Match.
This can be done legit which isn't too difficult and can be gotten with any weapon or you can get together with some friends, 4 players are required to start a ranked match and at the min you can easily find each other

Winner's Circle 20
Win 25 Ranked Multiplayer Matches.
This can be done legit or you can get together with some friends, 4 players are required to start a ranked match and at the min you can easily find each other

Been There, Won That 10
Win 1 Ranked Multiplayer Match of each Type.

Have Gun, Well Traveled 20
Win 1 Ranked Multiplayer Match on every Map.

Let's Go Streaking 20
Win 10 straight Ranked Multiplayer Matches.

Quick Draw 15
Kill 10 enemies using only the Autorevolver in a ranked Multiplayer Match.

Sticky Fingers 10
Capture 3 flags in a Ranked Multiplayer Match.

Thief In The Night 20
Capture a flag in 10 straight Ranked Multiplayer Matches.

Last edited by IC3 L3G3ND; 05-30-2009 at 09:30 AM.
IC3 L3G3ND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Top Of The World 20
Win 5 straight Ranked King of the Hill Matches.

Pacifist 20
Make a Flag Capture in a Ranked Multiplayer Match without firing a shot or using grenades.

Found It! 10
You or a Co-op partner collects 1 Emblem.
Collectibles on this game are quite easy to find and i have picked up most of them already, will update with a guide when i have some free time.

Finders Keepers 30
You or a Co-op partner collects 10 Emblems.

Emblematic 50
You or a Co-op partner collects 20 Emblems.

LINK TO ANOTHER SITE WITH LOCATIONS AND PICTURES - I Take no credit for the collectible guides here

http://guides.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/...on/page_8.html

Here is the collectible locations (Copied from IGN)

Hint: Emblem Locations
The locations of all 20 Emblems can be found below.

Arrowtree

(1) - On the ground floor of the buildings in the back of where you fight the first set of enemies.
Boomtown

(2) - In the mines, on the second floor of the house after you climb up the chain holding a large crate or the series of wooden molding.
(3) - Once outside, in the 1 story building near the billboard that is shot down before the second driving sequence.
(4) - At the back of the domed structures before taking the zip line to the roof near the conveyor belt.
Mesa Dorado

(5) - After dismounting the bike at the end of the first driving sequence, inside the building to the left before climbing onto the plateau with the artillery.
(6) - After the second driving sequence, on the ground floor of the tall building to the left when overlooking the next area from the top of the canal wall.
(7) - Once in the interior, on the ground floor of the building after the ladder beside the waterwheel and before the rope bridge.
(8) - To the right of where you start the turret fight with Selena.
(9) - Once outside again, on the second floor of the building on the right, inside the cavern after the gondola.
Convoy Chase

(10) - Halfway through the driving sequence, after dropping the totem segment onto the bridge, located behind the totem pole to the left after driving up the newly made ramp.
(11) - Once outside, near the back side of the area with the square pools and four lantern holding statues.
After the spiral staircase and before the gondola.
(12) - During the fight with Dayden, on the second floor of the building in the middle of this area.
Terra Verte

(13) - To the left of the statue before entering the city gates.
(14) - On the way to the top of the governor’s mansion, inside the floor where the metal stairs begin.
Head to the left of the building near the windows.
(15) - In the glass building opposite the Waterworks building.
(16) - Once inside the Waterworks building, on the ground level opposite the entrance to this building.
PSI Complex

(17) - At the end of the driving sequence, to the right of the elevator.
(18) - After walking up the conveyor belt, in the second floor of the building to the left after the ladder.
(19) - Once inside the base of Prescott’s tower, behind the elevator.
(20) - After exiting the elevator into the fight with Prescott’s, inside the smaller building to the right.

Submitted by Codemasters

Secret Achievements

Boomtown - Casual - 10G
Completed Boomtown on Casual

Mesa Dorado - Casual - 10G
Completed Mesa Dorado on Casual

Terra Verte - Casual - 10G
Completed Terra Verte on Casual

Boomtown - Hardcore - 25G
Completed Boomtown on Hardcore

Mesa Dorado - Hardcore - 25G
Completed Mesa Dorado on Hardcore

Terra Verte - Hardcore - 25G
Completed Terra Verte on Hardcore

Boomtown - Insane - 50G
Completed Boomtown on Insane

Mesa Dorado - Insane - 50G
Completed Mesa Dorado on Insane

Terra Verte - Insane - 50G
Completed Terra Verte on Insane

Last edited by IC3 L3G3ND; 05-30-2009 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:26 AM   #3
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

******Reserved for Guide******
Old 05-25-2009, 09:45 AM   #4
Lucky CX7

Lucky Dead Man's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze

1. Let the person that isn't getting the achievement run ahead and get the attention of as many enemies as possible.

2. Let them kill that person. The enemies should them gather around the downed player. After you're downed you can see the people vaguely, so count them until you see more than 5. Then tell the other player it's a go...

3. The player getting the achievement them catches up and throws a trip mine, or shoots the explosive arrow gun.

Also one note on "Sure Shot" if you get enough kills sometimes the achievement won't unlock at the end of the match. We found out that this is caused by the game takes away kills if you suicide / fall to you death. ( example - 11 kills - 3 falls to death = only 8 kills no achievement)

Last edited by Lucky CX7; 05-25-2009 at 09:49 AM.
Lucky CX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #5
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky CX7 View Post

3. The player getting the achievement them catches up and throws a trip mine, or shoots the explosive arrow gun.

Also one note on "Sure Shot" if you get enough kills sometimes the achievement won't unlock at the end of the match. We found out that this is caused by the game takes away kills if you suicide / fall to you death. ( example - 11 kills - 3 falls to death = only 8 kills no achievement)

Thank you, guide updated
Old 05-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #6
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Got some good info in there so far.Are you going to add the pictures later?

Anyway some tips I found.A good place to do it.On I think the 3rd act (the part where you have just climbed down that high indoor statue just before going down the sewer system) you meet those gollum-like shaman enemies.Well,there is a part where there are 6 of them all huddled close together.If your co-op partner or yourself can stand by the barrels up there it is a superb place to get it as the checkpoint is right there also so if you mess up,you can just retry by loading checkpoint.

Sorry the description is a bit wonky,I was real tired while playing this last night.Also,for shooting the trip mines,I "think" the robot guys with tanks on their back fire trip mines and thus an easy way to get this is play co-op and let your partner revive you if necessary while you farm the shots.Dunno if this works but I never recall seeing an enemy throw a trip mine.Also,when your partner throws one,it goes in too random a path to shoot out of the air.

Also,I see your from Manchester.Same here mate.If you're still boosting let know as my mate and I are looking to clean up those MP chievs also.

ponypo2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:53 PM   #7
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Got some good info in there so far.Are you going to add the pictures later?

Anyway some tips I found.A good place to do it.On I think the 3rd act (the part where you have just climbed down that high indoor statue just before going down the sewer system) you meet those gollum-like shaman enemies.Well,there is a part where there are 6 of them all huddled close together.If your co-op partner or yourself can stand by the barrels up there it is a superb place to get it as the checkpoint is right there also so if you mess up,you can just retry by loading checkpoint.

Sorry the description is a bit wonky,I was real tired while playing this last night.Also,for shooting the trip mines,I "think" the robot guys with tanks on their back fire trip mines and thus an easy way to get this is play co-op and let your partner revive you if necessary while you farm the shots.Dunno if this works but I never recall seeing an enemy throw a trip mine.Also,when your partner throws one,it goes in too random a path to shoot out of the air.

Also,I see your from Manchester.Same here mate.If you're still boosting let know as my mate and I are looking to clean up those MP chievs also.

Thank you i'll update the guide, i don't know how to add the pictures, any help would be cool
Old 05-25-2009, 03:04 PM   #8
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Road Map - Bronze
Your best bet mate is to look here :-

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=61662

I used that when I did my first and the template there will get you well on your way.

I'll post any other tips I find as I think of them and if you want to use them,that is great.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:26 PM   #9
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
i would check about unlocking insane by completing any difficulty, i have gone through on casual and got the achievement for each level and completing the game on casual but it hasn't unlocked insane.

i think u may have to do it on hardcore to unlock insane, not totally sure though.
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 09:46 PM   #10
MaximDane

Protocol Droid's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
i would check about unlocking insane by completing any difficulty, i have gone through on casual and got the achievement for each level and completing the game on casual but it hasn't unlocked insane.

i think u may have to do it on hardcore to unlock insane, not totally sure though.
This is True....A friend of mine played casual only. and it did NOT unlock insane....so in order to unlock insane you need to finnish hardcore...
MaximDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 02:04 AM   #11
Dark_Brother

Viking Violator's Gamercard
not sure where to post this but here are the hardcore and casual achievement images for the boomtown secret achievement and casual
Dark_Brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:12 AM   #12
ponypo2001

ponypo2001's Gamercard

Just figured out a great method for the tricky sounding Skeet Shooter achievement.As soon as you have a trip mine,look straight up into the air and throw as high as you can.Take out your machine gun and blast it.Reload checkpoint and repeat 24 more times and this will unlock for you.Just tested it and got the chiev so can confirm it works.

Old 05-27-2009, 06:03 AM   #13
BOMB SQUIRREL

the trip mine acheev sumone trow a mine against the wal and let ur friend schoot the the wall to 25 times acheevo unlockt try to schoot with a rocket thingy
BOMB SQUIRREL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #14
IC3 L3G3ND

DoTP Tamiyo's Gamercard

Thank you for the input guys, im updating the guide now, anyone got any locations of collectibles, i only have 17 after finishing on hardcore so i can't really input a consistent guide, pictures or video would be awesome also.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:07 AM   #15
Lucky CX7

Lucky Dead Man's Gamercard

Here is the collectible locations (Copied from IGN)

Hint: Emblem Locations
The locations of all 20 Emblems can be found below.

Arrowtree

(1) - On the ground floor of the buildings in the back of where you fight the first set of enemies.

Boomtown

(2) - In the mines, on the second floor of the house after you climb up the chain holding a large crate or the series of wooden molding.
(3) - Once outside, in the 1 story building near the billboard that is shot down before the second driving sequence.
(4) - At the back of the domed structures before taking the zip line to the roof near the conveyor belt.

Mesa Dorado

(5) - After dismounting the bike at the end of the first driving sequence, inside the building to the left before climbing onto the plateau with the artillery.
(6) - After the second driving sequence, on the ground floor of the tall building to the left when overlooking the next area from the top of the canal wall.
(7) - Once in the interior, on the ground floor of the building after the ladder beside the waterwheel and before the rope bridge.
(8) - To the right of where you start the turret fight with Selena.
(9) - Once outside again, on the second floor of the building on the right, inside the cavern after the gondola.

Convoy Chase

(10) - Halfway through the driving sequence, after dropping the totem segment onto the bridge, located behind the totem pole to the left after driving up the newly made ramp.
(11) - Once outside, near the back side of the area with the square pools and four lantern holding statues.
After the spiral staircase and before the gondola.
(12) - During the fight with Dayden, on the second floor of the building in the middle of this area.

Terra Verte

(13) - To the left of the statue before entering the city gates.
(14) - On the way to the top of the governor’s mansion, inside the floor where the metal stairs begin.
Head to the left of the building near the windows.
(15) - In the glass building opposite the Waterworks building.
(16) - Once inside the Waterworks building, on the ground level opposite the entrance to this building.

PSI Complex

(17) - At the end of the driving sequence, to the right of the elevator.
(18) - After walking up the conveyor belt, in the second floor of the building to the left after the ladder.
(19) - Once inside the base of Prescott’s tower, behind the elevator.
(20) - After exiting the elevator into the fight with Prescott’s, inside the smaller building to the right.

Submitted by Codemasters

Last edited by Lucky CX7; 05-28-2009 at 11:00 AM.
Lucky CX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 02:49 AM   #16
Cla55y

Bond OO7's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Submit - Silver   GSL 11 Winner   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
i made a new thread with this (mayb i shouldnt have :S) but it is possible to do in 1 playthrough if u want the details look HERE
Old 06-01-2009, 05:10 AM   #17
ComatoseCracker23

Sawyer6903's Gamercard
awesome guide man, def helped scale back the amount of hours put into this game and the amount of frustration for myself and friends.
ComatoseCracker23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 07:07 PM   #18
maddog walker

maddog walker's Gamercard
guide

good job on the guide

cheat codes do not effect the game on insane mode

Last edited by maddog walker; 06-02-2009 at 07:12 PM.
maddog walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:56 AM   #19
dorkzilla123

Send a message via AIM to dorkzilla123 Send a message via Yahoo to dorkzilla123

dorkzilla123's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Me and a friend wanna play co-op, do both players get the achievements?

Total Complete: 64 (44 retail, 16 arcade & 4 WP7)
dorkzilla123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #20
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
You could add to the fact that you only need one playthrough. You can use the code to unlock INSANE and just play through once. I cannot confirm this works but this thread has people that says it works just fine.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=150755

Other than that great looking guide.

EDIT: Confirmed. The INSANE cheat does not mess with the achievements. It took us 7 hours to do CO-OP insane, but my buddy knew where he was going as he completed the game already...The levels are long and can be confusing about where you are supposed to go.

Last edited by big red marino; 06-08-2009 at 06:01 PM.
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #21
Epilogue of Euphoria

Gen Panzer's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by IC3 L3G3ND View Post

Skeet Shooter 10
Shoot 25 Trip Mines out of the air. Go into a player match with a friend on Cathedral as there are 4 trip mines that respawn in the centre of the map, look directly into the sky and also zoom in with your weapon so that you can look higher, now have you friend standing directly behind you doing the same thing and throw your trip mine into the air and have your friend shoot it with the machine gun, repeat 24 more time and the achievement will pop.
This may be an easier way to get it, aim the camera up as high as it'll go then throw the mine up and take aim (zoom in) with an automatic weapon, it works about every time. If you're not playing on co-op like me.

Epilogue of Euphoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:48 AM   #22
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Hhmmmm, i saw this game today at a rental place and it was a decision between this and wolverine origins. Good thing i picked the right choice... and went with Wolverine.
I'll try this out later though.... maybe.
I heard the hype for this game was more than needed..... because it isn't that good.
Guess i'll find out next week.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #23
Nico_89

Ehi guys, can I select any chapter after beating the game? I missed the first emblem in terra verte...
Nico_89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:14 AM   #24
IXI Icetray IXI

Send a message via MSN to IXI Icetray IXI

dusty cheddars's Gamercard
Looks good I'll be using this when I get the game
IXI Icetray IXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:21 PM   #25
leau

Roc Feather's Gamercard
I hate to waste everyone's time with this, but I've searched and searched, but could not find the info...

How do you reserve (recomend) a thread become the official achievement guide. Obviously, I've just joined xbox360a and I could use some help...
leau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #26
steve36ty

Cunaxa's Gamercard

Great guide, many thanks

Here's a pic you might like to use as the header for the guide

http://news.filefront.com/wp-content...ged__small.jpg

Last edited by steve36ty; 06-20-2009 at 01:02 PM.
steve36ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 03:55 AM   #27
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Great guide, definitely a huge help for the ones that need specific things done. Would highly recommend using the codes as well.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 03:36 AM   #28
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
how long does this game take to 1000 and nice guide
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:01 AM   #29
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponypo2001 View Post
Just figured out a great method for the tricky sounding Skeet Shooter achievement.As soon as you have a trip mine,look straight up into the air and throw as high as you can.Take out your machine gun and blast it.Reload checkpoint and repeat 24 more times and this will unlock for you.Just tested it and got the chiev so can confirm it works.
Worked like a charm. I'd suggest zooming in with the machine gun, made it a hell of a lot easier. And would be best to wait until you have like 3 or 4 and wait for a checkpoint, then keep reloading it. Thanks again.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:05 AM   #30
a_correa4

acedawg4's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)
Just wanted to give you a few more Password Cheats that DO NOT EFFECT The Achivements:

BlowOffSomeSteam - Unlock Power Weapon
PeoplePerson - Custom Character Select
LincolnsTopHat - Big Heads
Revenant - Unlocks Insane Mode