Old 06-12-2009, 07:15 PM   #61
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeanRob View Post
Are you sure TwistedFate?
Anyway, I was just giving a way to do it faster.
Hope it helps.
Yeah, somebody already gave the tip you did. The guide may not have been updated yet. We appreciate your telling us, though, especially in light that the guide doesn't show it. The other tip may have been missed.

Most of the "driving around looking" discussion now is about the Newton achieve.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #62
swordoflife

Sword of Life's Gamercard
I didnt miss the tip i didnt put it in because i tried this and didnt get it, but i guess ill put it in if 3 people did it this way
swordoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #63
TwistedFate

Bobo daMunkee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swordoflife View Post
I didnt miss the tip i didnt put it in because i tried this and didnt get it, but i guess ill put it in if 3 people did it this way
It's your guide, you can do it however you want. Maybe you could give both ways? Lord knows there are plenty of conflicting reports as to what works and what doesn't as far as achieves go in this game, might be good to have an alternate way.

TwistedFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 12:37 AM   #64
DLStChad II

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Im havin trouble gettin the 30 wins on another created race, anyone know what the problem could be. The races were about 5secs long, this length of race worked for my 10 wins on my own race.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #65
Malembe

Malembe's Gamercard
here is a small trick for easely falling off high moutains without crashing and rebooting car or bike.

Just make sure you are falling backwards and keep it like that untill you are all the way down. you will see that that way you dont get anny damage.

gl
Old 06-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #66
Pure Efficiency

Pure Efficiency's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
This hasn't been added to the guide yet but it should be: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=153723

^How to use any car you have unlocked in any career race or challenge event.
Pure Efficiency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #67
St Helens RLFC

St Helens RLFC's Gamercard
Ironbear - Awarded for winning 3 stars on "Twisted Minds" in Redrock Bluffs

i got tha from winning it on the lowest setting, thought u mite need to change it
St Helens RLFC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:11 PM   #68
FingeredPope

FingeredPope's Gamercard
This thread must be stickied for great justice!

So, I heard you liek mudkipz.
FingeredPope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:00 AM   #69
Judus Iscariot

Judus Iscariot's Gamercard
Did anyone manage to find out what the problem was with the 30 wins in someone elses created races? I have the same issue right now. I cant get the achievement and it's making me crazy.

please help.

i emailed codemasters and of course they basically called me a lier and said they tested the game with microsoft and it works fine.

Last edited by Judus Iscariot; 06-18-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Judus Iscariot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:10 PM   #70
swordoflife

There is no problem with the 30 wins you haven't created, I have a friend who has it. You need to have a friend host a game with a game they have created not just a career race.
Old 06-20-2009, 08:06 PM   #71
Taki...

Opus Taki's Gamercard
Quote:
There is no problem with the 30 wins you haven't created, I have a friend who has it. You need to have a friend host a game with a game they have created not just a career race.
Well I've won well over 30 on edited races and around 50 on straight up custom races, so there clearly is a problem and as I know of 3 or 4 people having the same issue it seems pretty common.

Feeling your pain there Judas that achievement is driving me mental as well.

For I have sworn thee fair, and thought thee bright
Who art as black as hell, as dark as night.
Stand still and consider the wondrous works of Valentino Rossi.
Taki... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #72
ScuzzyBunny FTN

KP ScuzzyBunny's Gamercard
I'm having the same problem with the 30 wins on a course not your own...supposedly making the race have one checkpoint fixes it (a race too short counts for your ten, but seems to disable the 30 custom), but I never got word back if he had to do 30 more races, or if after a few it popped.

And YES, it is a problem...if you don't have it don't comment on how it's "not" just because you know someone who has it, unless you want to add some clarification as to how your friend got it. Most of us have between 50-80 "wins" on custom races, and don't have the achv, and only a few people seem to have gotten it.

I am going to pull myself away from Tiger and Red Faction and see if I can get this to work today. I'll update with whatever I find out.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:51 PM   #73
ScuzzyBunny FTN

KP ScuzzyBunny's Gamercard
Got it....here are the details:
-The first online races I did were the 10 I created...very short (about 4-5 secs to finish)
-Next I did 30 on my friends short course, no achv. Did 5 more, throwing in a loss to see if that had any affect, no achv.
-My friend re-edited his race, adding a checkpoint in the middle, and making the race take 10-11 secs, rather than 5.
-8 races on his new track and the achv popped. My stats page shows 53 races entered, 52 won (10 were on my course), so I got the achv at 42, with 34 being on short courses, and 8 on a 1 checkpoint course.

Hope this works out as easily for everyone else...it took a whole ten minutes for us to set it up and get it to pop, and we did continue to use "create session", "friends only" settings, so that is not a factor.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:25 AM   #74
swordoflife

The guide is complete, i may need to change the guide for completion obsession syndrome since no one can confirm if you need all the liveries and if you need the online achievements as well. I am in the process of testing this and will be done with it by at the very latest July 4th!

PS: if anyone can tell me how to change the thread name so it doesnt have the (work in progress) on it that would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:36 PM   #75
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
The guide is complete, i may need to change the guide for completion obsession syndrome since no one can confirm if you need all the liveries and if you need the online achievements as well. I am in the process of testing this and will be done with it by at the very latest July 4th!

PS: if anyone can tell me how to change the thread name so it doesnt have the (work in progress) on it that would be greatly appreciated.
I can confirm that the Obsessional Syndrome achievement is GET ALL ACHIEVEMENTS, like i mentioned earlier in this thread. A friend of mine GT: LiteDog, had all the achievements but the online ones. Once he got the last online achievement, Obsessional Syndrome unlocked as well. Alot of games have been using this routine lately (MLB 2k9, Street Fighter IV) as it is an easy way to spot cheaters. Example is as this is the last achievement you should unlock.. so if you have it unlocked any earlier than second to last than you obviously cheated.

You are unable to change the thread name, but i think the mods can change the name for you. One of my guides' thread name was changed once i submitted the guide.
ferrara316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 05:49 PM   #76
swordoflife

Ok but do you have to get all the liveries or is specifically tied to the last achievement?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:57 PM   #77
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Ok but do you have to get all the liveries or is specifically tied to the last achievement?
it is tied to the achievements, nothing to do with the single player stats/liveries...

Like i said earlier, many games lately have been using the get all achievements to unlock this one, to pin point game savers / hackers.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:35 AM   #78
NUTZILLA313

NUTZILLA313's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuxy View Post
Newton was right, after all!
Easiest method. Multiplayer mode and the Leap of Faith stage with Valkyre bike. First jump and achievment unlocked. (sorry for my English)
Excellent tip, worked like a charm very first time, got like 123 meters right off the start, for Rocket Science, of course.
NUTZILLA313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #79
kevinleegan

I tried to do re-edit races me and my friend and I still don't have the underground achv followed all of the steps I have now won 60 and still no achv this achv is a joke.
kevinleegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #80
Taki...

Opus Taki's Gamercard
Scuzzy's hit the nail on the head for Underground Brotherhood (cheers mate). I made the edited race 20 to 25 seconds long added a couple of checkpoints between the start and the finish, just to be on the safe side, and it popped no problem.

Old 06-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #81
ferrara316

ferrara316's Gamercard

just need the win 30 career races online, willing to help out with others....

PS I have a created race with a checkpoint in between so u should have no trouble unlocking that chievy
Old 06-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #82
swordoflife

I'll help with that i just need to win 30 races i havent created ill send you a friend request.
Old 06-28-2009, 11:07 AM   #83
aussiestatic
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taki... View Post
Well I've won well over 30 on edited races and around 50 on straight up custom races, so there clearly is a problem and as I know of 3 or 4 people having the same issue it seems pretty common.

Feeling your pain there Judas that achievement is driving me mental as well.
In the stats section it says my friend has played 50 games
and all those were ones he created.
I won them all and no achievement either
aussiestatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:18 PM   #84
Taki...

Opus Taki's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiestatic View Post
In the stats section it says my friend has played 50 games
and all those were ones he created.
I won them all and no achievement either
Just follow what Scuzzy said to do and it should work. The problem does seem to be either that most created races when boosting are too short, or that there aren't enough checkpoints (or maybe both).

Old 07-02-2009, 02:44 AM   #85
LongCry

Black gold tycoon 15

Black gold tycoon 15
Collect 500 oil drums on the field.

I would higly recomend you to wait untill you unlock Redrock Bluffs with this achievement! when you spawn at the camp for the first time, youll see a Vista point (mentioned later). then you do the "twisted minds" race (u dont have to win), and u'll get a few helipad on your map when u'r back in freeride! if u see the vista point by the canyon, go a little to the right, and a little down, and u got a helipad with 15 drums surrounding it, and almost 30 in total if u search a little. i think this must be the helipad with the most drums in such a close area!
LongCry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 11:54 AM   #86
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Nice guide, good luck finishing it.
Well, i just got the game, not playing it yet because i have a bunch of other games to play through first.
But the legend mode doesn't seem that hard, Me and my friend were playing it earlier and we were able to do it without trouble.
Guess it's easy at first and then get's really hard.

KFZ Scrubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2009, 09:38 AM   #87
IIIII Matt IIIII

Xx Trane xX's Gamercard
Good guide
IIIII Matt IIIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #88
mikadri

mikadri's Gamercard
I have now wun 100+ races (edited by other) and still no achievement.I have wun about 20 custom (edited,different hosts),boosted 4 hour yesterday with two friends,boosted 6 hour today with one friend.We have tryed to make the races very short (2-3 sec),some a little longer (about 1 min),and also we tryed to make all the races different,and also with more than one checkpoint.But still none of us get the achievement.I now think that it might be because we dont have the same version of the game.The two guys I was boosting with was from france,and they told me that names of the camps and the track was different from my version(english).This is just an idea I have and dont know if its the reason that I,-and many other,-dont get the achievement.Please comment.
mikadri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 07:22 AM   #89
appare13

appare13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikadri View Post
I now think that it might be because we dont have the same version of the game.The two guys I was boosting with was from france,and they told me that names of the camps and the track was different from my version(english).
There seems to be only one version of this game in Europe, like it`s with most of the games released here. I have bought my disc in the uk and it still is in german on my 360.
appare13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #90
mikadri

mikadri's Gamercard
I have just talked with the french guy I was boosting with testerday,and he told me he got the achievement after 26 races together with another frenchman.So out of over 100 races with me only 4 of them count.Perhaps there is only one version of the game in europe,but mine are in english and hes are in french.Perhaps the problem are only because of LAG then.
mikadri is offline   Reply With Quote