PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > Naruto: Rise of a Ninja
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
How do you Boost this game ?

I heard you could change the language settings to play with the people you want , but how would that work ?

You'd have to have both players make it through the forest of death, so how would the other player fight the partner once hes waiting in the elimination round after the forest ?
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
you can't boost Naruto RoaN multiplayer achievements..
Old 12-09-2009, 06:40 PM   #3
FeLizP
Banned User

Send a message via AIM to FeLizP Send a message via Yahoo to FeLizP Send a message via Skype™ to FeLizP

FeLizP's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Negative, you can in fact boost them but it takes several people and luck and a little bit of understanding on how the Forest of Death exam works.

The suitable amount of boosters for FOD would be 4 and heres why.

There are 5 matches a player must win to get the achievement per charcater and they are broken up into 2 sections like this.

Forest
Match 1
Match 2

Tower
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5

Getting a match in the forest with a booster is easy just press A on cue with your booster and 90% of the time you will face each other. After you win wait for the person that let you win to go back to the Forest of Death Exam Match 1 part. On cue you will press A again and then with Luck you will get each other again. He lets you win and your off to the Tower.

Now once a player makes it to a tower you can only get paired up with players who have ALSO won 2 or more matches. So heres where 4 or more people come into play.

While your on the way to the Tower you can have another set of people working boosting their way to a tower so that way once they are there you can say when to press A to begin next search and you will get each other. Repeat until you win match 5. The more people the better.

Its also highly recommended that Boosters have Mics and that to boost a win you simply forfeit to make the process much faster.

There ya go its that simple. Sticky this if you want.
FeLizP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 04:06 AM   #4
Seraphim Lloyd

Archdemon Sendo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Sounds really easy the way you broke it down but finding players who are patient and willing to work with you is the hard part.
Seraphim Lloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 03:00 AM   #5
Steveatron

Send a message via MSN to Steveatron

Steveatron's Gamercard
Achieves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphim Lloyd View Post
Sounds really easy the way you broke it down but finding players who are patient and willing to work with you is the hard part.
If your looking im willing cos i need the achieves too
Add me Steveatron
Steveatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
My BR Is Evil

Frankie Kramer's Gamercard
I have 3 others and myself also trying thw boosting method for this game for the online achieves. Add me if you need help.
Old 04-02-2011, 04:46 AM   #7
demphra

now can you use a back up account if you have a 2nd xbox to execute this. im about to get a 2nd copy of this game.
demphra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 11:57 AM   #8
Krizalid1985

Krizalid1985's Gamercard
it needs 3 poeple at least,the getting achievement must win,and the other two must beat either for enter every time in the tower of death to face the one who getting achievement
Krizalid1985 is offline   Reply With Quote