PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > All-Pro Football 2k8
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-06-2009, 04:55 AM   #1
SnowPlowMan01

SnowPlowMan01's Gamercard
Question Achviement ?

tryed to get the win 50 games and win 3 and 5 in row etc.. achievements with some one on here by doing the quiting out of games. did 19 of them. and then played 20th to see if we would 3 and 5, and 10 ones. well we didn't get them. then we tryed doing it by rank and still no luck. in lobbies it would say we were 0-0-0-0.

how do you get those achievements?
SnowPlowMan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:11 AM   #2
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
If you are friends with the person, you only get credit for a few of them. Take them off your friends list and try getting the 5 ranked wins streak. If it still doesn't work, then I have no idea.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #3
Buckswana

Buckswana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Friends has nothing to do with it. I did the whole 50 with a friend on my friends list. You have to make sure to do it in a ranked lobby (not amateur) - I think Pro-short game is the one we used. The first lobby option is not ranked. Make sure to complete the coin toss, or it won't count also. Once the coin toss, selecting sides, etc. is done, one of you quits. The other person basically has an option to let them quit without penalty or not, which they want you to get tagged with the loss. It will track your stats in the lobby menu when you go in for each game, so you can check it. Keep doing this until you are at 49-0, then play the 50th game. Just keep running the ball with hurry up offense (press Y after the play), and letting the play clock run down to 1 before you start the next play to run out the clock quickly. Make sure you score to win the 50th in a row. Then swap and do the other person all in one shot. This takes very little time - about 3 hrs for both of you, including the 2 games played if you run the clock. Hope this helps. 8)

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #4
EOU Findub

EOU Findub's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckswana View Post
Friends has nothing to do with it. I did the whole 50 with a friend on my friends list. You have to make sure to do it in a ranked lobby (not amateur) - I think Pro-short game is the one we used. The first lobby option is not ranked. Make sure to complete the coin toss, or it won't count also. Once the coin toss, selecting sides, etc. is done, one of you quits. The other person basically has an option to let them quit without penalty or not, which they want you to get tagged with the loss. It will track your stats in the lobby menu when you go in for each game, so you can check it. Keep doing this until you are at 49-0, then play the 50th game. Just keep running the ball with hurry up offense (press Y after the play), and letting the play clock run down to 1 before you start the next play to run out the clock quickly. Make sure you score to win the 50th in a row. Then swap and do the other person all in one shot. This takes very little time - about 3 hrs for both of you, including the 2 games played if you run the clock. Hope this helps. 8)
That's not true. I have tried on multiple occasions on the 2K servers to boost wins IN the lobby. The only games I have figured to be on the same friend's list are the 2K9 titles. That is probably because they changed the way the servers are.

However, the lobby method is the perfect way to do this.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
SnowPlowMan01

SnowPlowMan01's Gamercard
we would wait till before kick off.

then today i heard u cant them now since there shutting them down?
SnowPlowMan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
Buckswana

Buckswana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Well, I just did this within the last 2 weeks, did 50 each with a friend on my friends list, and we had no problems whatsoever. I had never heard of a problem with the person being on your friends list. As far as the lobbies, make SURE it is a ranked lobby, not the amateur one. Once the coin toss is done, one of you quits. You can make sure it's working by checking your stats in the lobby between each game. Do this 49 times, then play the last game and win the 50th. All achievements pop in one shot at the end of the game. Then do the same for the other person. Worked perfectly for me and my friend.

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #7
temp0r

I had to have my win streak alive when I played through to unlock the 3 and 5 wins in a row .. we tried trading off until about 25 each with the streaks .. played the game, but because neither of us was on a current streak, it didn't unlock.

quit 4 .. win the 5th (or do 50 just make sure you won 45-50 before playing the 50th)

temp0r is offline   Reply With Quote