Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Prototype
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Drazer76

Drazer76's Gamercard
Difficulty questions

Hey guys, was just after a bit of advice.
I won't have the game long enough to play through twice, so won't be trying to unlock hard. Can you get everything on easy and not bother with medium for unlocking hard?

On aside note, how long would a second play on hard take. If new game + and all leveled up?

Thanks!
Drazer76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
SilverSluggerMZ

SilverSluggerMZ's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drazer76 View Post
Hey guys, was just after a bit of advice.
I won't have the game long enough to play through twice, so won't be trying to unlock hard. Can you get everything on easy and not bother with medium for unlocking hard?

On aside note, how long would a second play on hard take. If new game + and all leveled up?

Thanks!
I got every achievement on easy except hard difficulty and not dying an entire playthrough. I played on medium and didn't die with ease. Some boss battles were tough, not too tough though. The hard playthrough is quite a bit tougher though. This is basically because you no longer want to do the events and pick up the collectibles for a second time, which gave you a lot of experience points the first time to unlock the upgrades.

My advice if you're going to play it twice for ALL the achievements: Play through medium as fast as you can, disregarding several achievements but do not die. If you die, just reload before the autosave. Then, do all the medals and collectibles on Hard to receive the EXP..

100% All Call of Duties.

Completed Retail: 36
Completed Arcade: 7
SilverSluggerMZ is offline   Reply With Quote