Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Crysis 2
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 04:49 PM   #1
Oroboros3D

Oroboros3D's Gamercard
Crysis 2 Multiplayer

Hey, gang. I know I'm getting to this party pretty late, but I just got into the Crysis series and I love it.

I know the MP community is pretty well dead, but if there's anyone out there who wants to play or is still looking for MP achievements, then add me on XBL.

I'm Central Time in the US and play most evenings and weekends.

Oroboros3D
Old 11-15-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
Beast Rider42

xxBEASTxRIDERxx's Gamercard
im not sure but I think they shut down the server
Old 11-16-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
Oroboros3D

Oroboros3D's Gamercard
I know that the servers are no longer supported by EA/Crytek. Will MP not function P2P?
Old 11-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #4
Oroboros3D

Oroboros3D's Gamercard
I was able to play MP for the first time this weekend. Pretty cool, though a little rough for a level 5 with all the 50's rolling through!

The dedicated servers Are gone, but the P2P is still active.

Didn't have much luck outside Team Instant Action, but if people are interested, I'll gladly organize a few matches.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #5
DonTrombone7704

DonTrombone7704's Gamercard
I've been able to get into regular Team Deathmatch and occasionally Crash Site but the others are now almost completely empty most of the time. That and I find myself frequently 'match made' against Level 40+ players which skews it so badly that I keep getting flanked ALL the time making it unplayable too many times. I cannot tell you how many times I could not even play as I kept getting shot in the back, ALL THE TIME! This at times causes "Crysis 2" to sink to the level of Call of Duty: World At War in terms of the multiplayer becoming unplayable at times.

It's a shame as I personally love playing "Crysis 2" multiplayer and it's the only one that IMO potentially rivals "Battlefield" IMO. This multiplayer is far from dead IMO but the 'hacking', too skewed of 'skilled' teams, and sometimes empty lobbies weigh this game down.

This puts "The Cleaner" into unobtainable and puts "Jack of All Trades" close to it. I could see myself getting anywhere from 950 to 975 before I bid farewell to Crysis 2 for good.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:59 AM   #6
MrScratch

WhiteHairNinja's Gamercard
if anyone wants (no boosting) to play some game modes for jack of all trades since its all dead except Team Instant Action message me. I love this game but this mp achievment is the one I can't get it seems

CAN YOU FEEL THE SUNSHINE
?
Closed Thread