PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Perfect Dark
Subscribe    Donate

Old 12-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #1
brentscribner21

B Scrizzle21's Gamercard
How do u get 201% on leaderboards?

Jw not sure how much there is to do yet
brentscribner21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
brentscribner21

B Scrizzle21's Gamercard
So does anyone know this? And also those challenges in combat simulator do u need to get all 4 stars for the achievement?
brentscribner21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:17 PM   #3
Veedrock

Veedrock's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   Genre Competition - First Place   2,500 Posts   Donator - Level 1   XBA Promoter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by brentscribner21 View Post
So does anyone know this? And also those challenges in combat simulator do u need to get all 4 stars for the achievement?
I don't think anybody knows the exact requirements, nobody has kept note of all their accomplishments and how they added to the score, but there's a lot you have to do. Off the top of my head:

-Complete the game on all three difficulties.
-Complete all the weapon training and holo simulations in Carrington Institute.
-Complete all levels on co-op on Perfect Agent.
-Win a game of counter-operative on each level on Perfect Agent.
-Get all the leaderboard crowns.
-Complete all challenges (unsure if star count is a factor in this, but I'm guessing not).

There's probably more, but that's the best place to start. I imagine unlocking all the cheats and simulants is a condition too, but I haven't actually tested it.

For the Combat Simulator achievement, you only need one star in each. It's actually glitched to unlock after you earn 29 stars, so you don't actually need to complete every challenge for the achievement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creech View Post
As a site, we don't support calling it "xbone" as that was a name that was used to refer to the system in a negative light. Since the site exists to support the system, being deliberately negative towards it seems counter productive.

tl;dr - Call it the Xbox One or X1.

Last edited by Veedrock; 12-10-2013 at 05:27 PM.
Veedrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:11 PM   #4
Divine Infekt

Divine Infect's Gamercard
I can confirm that you don't need to finish all the challenges, I still have to do 29 and 30 and i have 201%.
Batman: AA - Batman: AC (1500) - Bioshock (1100) - COD3 - COD4 - Dead Island (1250) - Deus Ex: HR (1250) - Fallout 3 (1550) - Gears of War (1250) - GOW2 (1750) - GOW3 (2000) - Left 4 Dead (1500) - L4D2 (1500) - Midway Arcade Origins - Mirror's Edge (1250) - Mortal Kombat - MKvsDCU - Payday 2 - PDZ - Portal 2 - Remember Me - Simpsons - Wet

100% Arcade:
Contra - Hexic HD - MK Arcade - Perfect Dark (201%) - Portal - Simpsons - TMNT 1989 - UMK3 - Walking Dead
Divine Infekt is offline   Reply With Quote