Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got this game today so ill boost wit anybody from here.... just send me a FR or a MSG online
I sent him a message and he said he would join in on the boosting. I ended up getting 5 players willing to boost this game and he said he will join. Sent him a party invite and he never joined, after 30 minutes I sent him another message since we had 7 players total and again, he ignored my message and party invite. Unreliable booster

I'm willing to boost the multi achieves even the rank!

if 3 other players are serious about this please let me know.

Peace.

kind of hard to boost with you when you dont post your GT

Count me in, guys.

count him out, he has a silver account. Kind of useless if you have a silver account and come on here telling people you want to boost

Edited by cowboy bob

Gamertag = Mycrotec Looking to boost all online achievements. I will send messages to everyone above me and try to get enough. I believe only 4 players are needed. I will confirm shortly. I will list names 1 - 4 to 8 as I get people. If you post below me send a message. Later.

1. Mycrotec

If needed: 5.

Gamertag = Mycrotec Looking to boost all online achievements. I will send messages to everyone above me and try to get enough. I believe only 4 players are needed. I will confirm shortly. I will list names 1 - 4 to 8 as I get people. If you post below me send a message. Later.

1. Mycrotec

8 people is better. You can fill up the room with all boosters and no randoms which makes booting a breeze. I sent you a message on xbox live. we have like 7 ppl who boost with game. one more to the mix wont hurt. We boost a little each day

I'm online this weakend and i want the online achivements. I don't think we can level till 70 (how long?!) but the other ones are good to go.

Friday 08.10.2010 (17:00 Uhr/12 o'clock) till Sunday 10.10.2010 (17:00 Uhr/12 o'clock) remember it's european time, i don't know your exactly time. I'm from germany.

Send me a message, invite or friend request.

1. Mycrotec

2. Painkiller Q8

count me bro !

I have the game and I'm ready for boosting it, but I don't know if its easy to boost or not :p

just bought the game - sadly really pissed off due to the extremely lagged out multiplayer. UK guy looking for partners to not necassarily boost with but to do some multiplayer. Hit me up with a friend invite adding "Front mission fr" please.