PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Card and Board > Culdcept Saga
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-03-2008, 02:17 PM   #1
DJ Psyanyde

dj psyanyde's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
E card conditions and locations

This is for all the completionists like me.

Fontaciel - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Venice

Flammefleur - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Kaningun

Rouetsoleil - awarded in your cards after completing the trial in Provedin

LeoKnight - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage Cravonia

Nil - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage Lalasati

Blade of Culdra - awarded in your cards after replaying the past stage
Stairway To The Gods

Zeromn - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Terrair - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every air card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Selenear - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Earth card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Iksear - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Water card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

Bistair - Awarded in the match results after collecting 1 of every Fire card minus the E cards - coincides with the achievement

and last but not least there are a number of cards that can appear during the course of gameplay that do not exist as an actual card that you can put into your deck

Androgear - created by using either the Ground Gear or Sky Gear and combining with the opposite piece used as support

Gearion - created by using the Androgear and using the Beast Gear as support

Grass Strider - an enhancement only available temporarily when using the Metamorph Belt during battle but I am speculating whether the transformation becomes permanent if the Basalt Idol is in play

Dragon Lord - Territory ability of the Dragonewt is to evolve into this creature but devolves if involved in a battle win/lose/draw

Armed Princess - Territory ability of the Sword Princess is to evolve into this creature
DJ Psyanyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #2
deathchant

T0rtureTactics's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
excellent post man. i was wondering about some of these since i completed the game and collected all the cards. didnt make sense where 'nil' came from. among others....

deathchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
MrNuts

I remember in PS2 culdcept you could combine a dragonfly in support with a carbunkle to form a 'carbunfly.' It was a dragonfly carrying a squirrel in its grip. It was quite hilarious, though less so when I type it all out and read it back.
MrNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
Sporty Flea

timax360's Gamercard
this is a great post, can't find this info elseware, thank you.

Sporty Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 03:38 AM   #5
ashwee1218

ThePinkPandaXD's Gamercard
um... if anyone still reads this, i beat the game but it doesn;t give me Stairway To The Gods in my past stages. do i have to star a new game or something? how do i get it to show up? thanks
Old 09-25-2009, 10:17 PM   #6
Boshamp33

Boshamp33's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwee1218 View Post
um... if anyone still reads this, i beat the game but it doesn;t give me Stairway To The Gods in my past stages. do i have to star a new game or something? how do i get it to show up? thanks
It won't show up. The game doesn't save your story after completion. If you want to use it to obtain cards for winning, you will have to use it in VERSUS mode. Although the Alter stages give the same rewards for winning. (16 total and 2 rare cards)
Old 09-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #7
Shdwwrym

Shdwwrym's Gamercard
So you have to do a Vs. mode match on Stairway of the Gods instead of a Past Stage match?

Looking For Elliott's Portrait in Fable 3!

Message me if you're organizing something in multiplayer for Red Dead Redemption!
Shdwwrym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2010, 02:42 PM   #8
Stimulator

The Stimulator's Gamercard
Awesome. Just finished the storyline, and some of these achievements look ridiculous. Thanks for spelling this out.
Stimulator is offline   Reply With Quote