PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Japanese Games (NTSC-J) > Fighting > Kengo Zero
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
chevy_ratt

chevyratt22's Gamercard
Looking for a great Samurai game

Just recently I played Kengo 2 (AKA Sword Of The Samurai) on PS2. I really liked the combat, I thought it was really realistic and great, but the game soon got quite repetitive. I was wondering if anybody can recommend a Samurai game that they reckon I would like, if I like the Kengo games but want a bit more than what they offer? Thanks!
chevy_ratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
JohnTheGamer

JohnTheGamer's Gamercard
Sweet me and a friend recently played the first PS2 game and that is why I purchased this game (Kengo Zero). I have never played Kengo 2 so don't know if it's anything like the first Kengo. Personally I liked the Onimusha games, there are 5 on the PS2 however one is a multiplayer game so I wouldn't recommend that right away. I also like the Genji game on the PS2 and you can find that for under $10. Now these are very fast paced and action oriented. I've also heard the Master of Bushido games on the PS1 are good as are the Way of the Samurai games on the PS2, but I've never played them.

Also Afro Samurai was pretty fun, not sure if you're looking for a more "sim-like" Samurai game or just a game involving samurai.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:31 AM   #3
Ali_P_84

AirRaidPatrol's Gamercard
You may want to look into Way of the Samurai 3.
Ali_P_84 is offline   Reply With Quote