PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Lost Odyssey
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-15-2010, 03:12 AM   #31
EndxofxTime

EndxofxTime's Gamercard
final item was in the abandon apartment tenth floor right off the elavator in a pot. I also had to find a few other items including one in the forgotten caves and the ipsilon mountain trail in a small cove to the left called knights code
EndxofxTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:37 PM   #32
Thermopylae117

Thermopylae117's Gamercard
Some black metal pot in Near Swamp in Crimson Forest on the west side of the screen.
Arcade 200: 1
Working On: GH:SH, GH:M, GoW 2, Arcade Discs
Thermopylae117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:22 AM   #33
SoulOfTira

BladeSiegfried's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I followed the guide on this site and got every item perfectly, I'm very meticulous. Last item was something from Grand Staff that I bought at auction.
SoulOfTira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:58 PM   #34
preppypoof

preppypoof's Gamercard
thanks to the awesome guide on this site (and with some help from the lost odyssey wikia), the last item I found was the treasure hunt treasure at the Temple of Enlightenment. Thanks for the great guides!
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #35
_DaNnY_

DaBlackAlbino's Gamercard
My last item was in the Crimson Forest. When you see the save point walk to the right and hug the left side of the path.. there I saw a pillar.. rammed it... BLAM. Achievement Unlocked! I was so happy to get the achievement

My second from last item (I had missed 2 for treasure trove) was the mana herb at the top of ipsilon mountain, its the first collection of small rocks that you see on the right hand side of the screen when you first enter the top area of the mountain (the area where it rains)
_DaNnY_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #36
NickelNine20

NickelNine's Gamercard
Temple of Enlightenment! After I beat Fu and completed the final treasure hunt! Thanks to all who put their blood, sweat, and tears into this terrible achievement and contributed to a guide!
Old 03-07-2010, 04:33 PM   #37
TheDeadspace

Dr Deadspace's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Finally got this achievement after giving up for over a year!

My last item was an underwater one, a bubble stream in a little nook just above Numara. Glad i've finally got the achievement out of the way.

XBLA/WP7 Games Completed (47)

Now Playing - Darksiders (430/1000), Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC) (235/1000) Diablo 3 - 975/1000
TheDeadspace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 01:48 AM   #38
Heir Of Jenova

FistfulOfRobots's Gamercard
Still working on this achievement.

I could have sworn that I followed SplitInfinity's guide WORD for WORD, but I still didn't get it. To be quite honest, how much I need to backtrack through all of these areas is a bit overwhelming, but I will get around to it.

FFXIII comes out tomorrow so maybe after I finish that and have another lull in between games I'll pick this up again. What a brutal achievement. Jesus.

Completed:
Assassin's Creed II, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Castlevania: SOTN

Currently Playing
:
Final Fantasy XIII(245/1000)
Lost Odyssey(1010/1100)
Heir Of Jenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:40 AM   #39
Heir Of Jenova

FistfulOfRobots's Gamercard
I'm glad I didn't give up. I just got it.

After a few hours of searching the last 2 I was missing were:

-A pot on the eastern side of the Gohtzan Refugee camp behind a tent, kind of easy to miss if you're breezing right past the area.

-Metal pillar in the Uhra Back Alley-Near Castle climbing up a latter that was directly behind me, very easy to miss in my opinion as well. (If you are having trouble picturing this, it is a spot where two ladders lead up to a smaller alley way and there is a pot with a Seed I believe up there as well)

Good luck to everyone out there!! DON'T GIVE UP!

Completed:
Assassin's Creed II, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Castlevania: SOTN

Currently Playing
:
Final Fantasy XIII(245/1000)
Lost Odyssey(1010/1100)
Heir Of Jenova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:18 PM   #40
EddStrid

Send a message via MSN to EddStrid

Edd Strid's Gamercard
Two easily spotted posters in Uhra - Back Alley, well they're easy now I've got them and then a pick up item in the one part of the sewers you can still access. Before you're about to rejoin back alley up the long ladder, it's the section with the three gates you can control and it was underwater in the third section where you could take a ladder right to the floor where the water was. Better description would be by the circular platforms you jump across for two other chests.

Feels good to get that one down after going at it most of the day, other ones I'd missed out on my initial 980 run-through were the three of the five posters at monorail (great gate station) and two chests in Forgotten Cave. The only place I ignored was the Tempole of Enlightenment and boy am I glad i didn't have to go through that again ^_^

Good luck to others still after this, as said previously don't give up on your original save. I've used both Split's videos and the list guide here but the last few I just went to back alley and did a thorough search by myself and got lucky.

EddStrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:33 PM   #41
Copyright
Banned User

We don't have to have every item at the end right? Like the Sales Ledger in Saman? I wanted to give it to the investigator that needs it, but I don't want to miss out on any achievement.
Copyright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #42
Tokiness

Tokiness's Gamercard
Haven't gotten it yet Have only a couple of dungeons left to go through and really hope I'll find the last ones in one of those xD
Tokiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:39 AM   #43
KayCeaEffahless

Location: Climbing the insurmountable mental peak...Still got a ways to go (.´ ▽ `.)ノ

Statikc's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Found my last treasure in Gongora's Study(it was hidden surprisingly well......) Btw i followed the Prima guide and that part wasn't included in it, so anyone following that guide one you get towards the end of the game switch to the guide posted on this site. Also 20g for an achievement as annoying as this one is.....well annoying -_-. But if u hang in there you can join the 1000 club ^_^(or in my case 1100 club)
KayCeaEffahless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 08:52 PM   #44
Bishmanrock

Bishmanrock's Gamercard
Just did this five minutes ago! Somehow I missed the little cave on the first part of Ipsilon Mountains, I had a whole list of areas I was unsure if I'd checked over properly too so I'm glad I didn't have to go revisiting.

Unlocked it at 74hours if you're interested, but that's with me doing a lot of other side quests at my own pace too.
Bishmanrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 01:47 PM   #45
Mr Snipey

Pleese Shoot Me's Gamercard
After reading through this thread I decided to try Crimson Forest and Ipsilon Mountains first. Wouldn't you know it, I missed a pillar in Crimson Forest.

Woot!!
Mr Snipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:52 PM   #46
Margoos

Margoos's Gamercard
Just unlocked this today, the last item for me was the pixie flower which i got from the side of the market stall in saman, i think you unlock a dream as well from the same stand if im remembering correctly.

Now just need to finish the game!
Margoos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 06:46 PM   #47
Extra Saucy

Shred Asics 13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Snipey View Post
After reading through this thread I decided to try Crimson Forest and Ipsilon Mountains first. Wouldn't you know it, I missed a pillar in Crimson Forest.

Woot!!
Exactly what I did. I remember following the Prima, and noting the 5 or so items that the guide missed. Ironically I didn't miss the unlisted items in the forest, I missed a pillar that WAS listed in the guide. I distinctly remember being on the phone while playing that part i.e. - horrible idea.

Knowing that, I decided to check there first after I freaked out post game. Low and behold, only 5 minutes of backtracking and I had it.

FF13 is nothing to stress about compared to this

-Praise The Sun-

Extra Saucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 02:43 PM   #48
AgentSephiroth417

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Just found my last item.
Uhra Sewers - Secret Cave - 3x Kelolon Helmet

Last edited by AgentSephiroth417; 07-15-2010 at 11:42 AM.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:48 PM   #49
Fullbrook

Fullbrook's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Found my last one today. Wasn't all that hard since I started using the checklist near the sea of baus.

First checked Uhra, Didn't think I missed anything since I had been through there so many times, but missed the chest that is hidden behind the boxes, where the other 3 chests are in the mansion.

Second place I decided to check was the mountains, since on a previous trip through I hit some rocks and got something.

Sure enough, right out side the door at the top of the mountains was a pile of rocks.. with my achievement hidden inside

To bad I'm only 900/1000 after this :P Thought this would of ended up being the last I needed.

Always up for playing some RB3. Just send me an invite/message/FR. Mention x360a in the message.

I play almost daily.
1,234 + Songs. 63 pro upgrades..

XBox Live Ambassador

Last edited by Fullbrook; 06-01-2010 at 10:50 PM.
Fullbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 04:24 AM   #50
Firemac

Okay, apparently i missed a lot of items.

On my hunt for my missing 3 seeds, I've also uncovered other items. (I'll also list where I found the seeds)

3rd from last seed - fruit in Numara Square
Central Station Square in Uhra - in the trash can next to the reception I found an item, I think it was a healing medicine
2nd from last seed - found it in Uhra main street
Found an item in a pot in Cooke and Mack's house
then from there I found my final seed
The one tree in Ipsilon Mountains that's in view with the two pots.
Then I would go on to find I had missed 10 G from the first rammable tree.
Missed another money find in Magic Train Crash site, it was dead in front of me! d'oh
I also missed the treasure chest on the rammable pillar in the burning cave
then in Black Cave I forgot the treasure chest on top of a pillar that can only be reached by falling through a hole
then then finally

In the Uhra Sewers, I forgot a chest that you can only get to by lowering a platform. Edit: Oh it was a Healing Tank.

OMG so happy!

Now to go beat that Champion.

Last edited by Firemac; 06-12-2010 at 04:26 AM.
Firemac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #51
rp108

rp108's Gamercard
Just got the achievement today. It was the last achievement I needed when I finished playing the game almost a year ago. Decided to put it back in and it took 8 hours to find the last items I needed which were a few.

But the last one I got for the achievement was in Gohtza in the Gambling Room, there is a back room I completley missed my first time playing and found a pot with Innocence Batton and Innocence Ring.

I also missed a very obvious pot in Tosca Village in one of the houses, a treasure on the left side of the entrance of the Black Cave (somewhat hidden), the Numara side quest where you find a shell for the girl you played hide and seek with and there was one more I can't think of.

Very difficult achievement but glad I finally got them all.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #52
Lainfish

Lainfish's Gamercard
Thanks to the guide, my last treasure was the Heaven's Branch, in the maintenance lift at Grand Staff. I was quite impressed that I'd not missed anything, though later when trying to get all the skills for my immortals I noticed I'd missed out on 3 accessories. :P
Lainfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 11:02 AM   #53
Spike hostile17

Spike hostile17's Gamercard

Awards Showcase A+ Thread Award   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I revisited every place in the game, I spent like 6 hours in the Temple of Enlightement before considering the possibility of going back to Ipsilon Mountains. I was sure I picked everything over there. Finally I found the 2 missing items in the Northern Ridge, there were two rocks you have to break. I didnt even notice them because you dont need to press A near it but simply walk on it to break them. Like someone said, dont assume you ve picked everything in an area till you checked with your list there is no item remaining. Now I have 1k, I think I'll try the DLC, as it only cost 80 MP.
1000GS: AC1,2,3&4-Bayonetta-Bioshock1&2-BlazBlue CT&CSEX-BlueDragon-CoD MW1,2,BO-DeadSpace1,2,3-EnchantedArms-EternalSonata-FF XIII&XIII2-Fable 2&3-Fifa09,11,12-GoW1,2,3-Halo3,4,ODST&Reach&Anniv-LANoire-LostOdyssey-LostPlanet-MagnaCarta2-MassEffect1&2-MGSc-Mirror'sEdge-N3-Nier-NinjaGaiden2-Oblivion-RE5-ResonanceFate-SplinterCell DA,Conv.&Black-TalesVesperia-TheDarkness1&2 and many more

I'm a completionist. F*** DLCs

Spike hostile17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:40 AM   #54
Junpei

Junpei Todoroki's Gamercard
2x Fairy's Cradle in Forgotten Cave, thanks to the wonderful walkthrough by Split Infinity!

I have not started New Game+, but instead followed his guide (and occasionally his videos on YouTube too) just before entering Hall of Mirrors, retracing all my steps from the beginning, and that took around 5 or 6 hours... Alan Wake, here I come!

Junpei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #55
Eternaltriumph

I Ride Mudkips's Gamercard
100G in the Numaran Palace...could have been worse. Only took me like two hours to backtrack then entire first disk and double checking the underwater treasures before finding it.
Old 08-10-2010, 06:46 AM   #56
Eksy

Eksy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
The first time around I couldn't find the 2x Wind Seal Leaf in Ipsilon Mountains, but I went back after the whole Grand Staff bit and found it in the tree to the far right near the pot.
Using the guide posted here, this achievement comes without any headaches.

Eksy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:17 AM   #57
Salle

Agonys's Gamercard
I've read some threads about people that failed to get Treasure Trove even while using a guide... And I prayed to god that I wouldn't end up like that aswell and then I bought everything in the auction house and didnt get TT!!

I thought I would need to run through whole game again and double check everything just to realize after 30 hours that oooh I forgot this one thing in Temple of Enlightment but I guess I was lucky! I had missed the 10g poster in the Main Street branch where you ambush Jansen! Guess I got excited by the little movie and forgot to loot! wOOt! Just Killalon left and then I'll join the 1100GS club ^^

I can only say one thing!
THANK YOU Achiever TM!! And ofc SplitPlaythrus for his youtube video of Temple of Enlightment or I wouldnt have even completed that place...

Most wicked achievement:
Wanted - Grand Theft Auto IV

Salle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 06:32 PM   #58
DayV3d

DayV3d's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
done, my last was the seed on the brig part of the white boa... for some really STUPID reason i misunderstood the treasurehunt item on the deck for this one... and i still dont know why, but in german the pilothouse is usually called brücke so i thought brig is up there... i have to stop drinking...

yet thanks to achievertm´s guide its done!
now on to the skillmaster ones.. and leveling in the temple *ugh*
Old 08-12-2010, 06:42 PM   #59
MJF V1

nerd herder iii's Gamercard
I forget exactly what the item was but remember where I got it. I had missed it when killing the enemy in the water (it's been a while, sorry). But I got it at the auction house place. I was so upset when I was done & checked everything off but found out about that place in case you missed some treasures in places you can't go back to.
MJF V1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:58 AM   #60
Artaiten

Artaiten's Gamercard
I found it in the auction. I felt so dumb for missing it. I searched everywhere and on a hunch went back and sure enough the achievement popped.
Artaiten is offline   Reply With Quote