PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #1
demi

List of Radio Missions for Revolutionary (w/ maps!)

Hi,

This thread contains a list of all 28 Radio Missions that will pop up during the game. This achievement will be much easier if you do it on a fresh game, as repeat radio missions will not happen unless you beat the game - so it will be easier to mark off the ones you have done. When you liberate an area, radio missions will not appear for that section until you beat the game.

First will be a visual version.

Key:

* Green - Convoy
* Pink - EDF Assault
* Blue - Interception
* The Dots represent where the missions START. They are not where you should be. Spawn points vary, and the general consensus is that as long as you are within the general area, that particular one will spawn.

http://yfrog.com/11badlandsmasterjx

Next, a text version. In my descriptions, I mention "spawned" as the general area where I was when this appeared. As said before, as long as you are around the general area, it should spawn no problem. If you miss or fail a mission, it WILL come back. Interception missions will NOT repeat if you have already completed it. Only Convoy and EDF Assault will repeat. If you get a mission you do not want, warp to a Safehouse, or quickly go fail a Demolition Master or Transporter.

Parker Radio:
* EDF Assault - Red Rock, central Parker
* EDF Assault - SW area in a little nook

Dust Radio:
* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.
* Convoy (Capture) - Leaving Chem Depot, ends at very north - spawned on the path to the bottom safehouse, just after that spot was destroyed (could be coincidence)
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves
* Interception - Starts up north in Wind Farm - spawned just below while near the Guerilla Raid icon
* EDF Assault - Bottom area in the center, the housing complex in the caves (yes, this spawns two times at this spot)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission
* Interception - Starts near the SE corner - spawned while near the House Arrest nearby
* Interception - Starts next to the pit in Dust - spawned on right side of Parker near Dust/sensor towers

Badlands Radio:
* Interception - Starts at SW entrance to Badlands base (first one) - Spawned while at the Ore Deposit near the NE Transporter mission - up on the ledge, not at the curve
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving Badlands to FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust

Oasis Radio:
* EDF Assault - NE corner
* EDF Assault - Safehouse
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned while at the ore nearby
* Interception - Starts at SE corner - spawned while heading towards the Liberation Mission, around the entrance to the Residential Area (SE corner)
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts in Oasis, ending in Dust Chem Depot
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts in Oasis, ends in Badlands Outpost

Eos Radio:
* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at FFZ Artillery Base, ends at Martian Council - spawned around middle of map
* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story
Mission)
* EDF Assault - Nearby the House Arrest in the SE corner
* Convoy (Destroy) - Starts at Martian Council, ends at FFZ Artillery Base - spawned while waiting around at Jenkins mission on right side
* EDF Assault - SE corner gas station
* EDF Assault - North of Memorial Bridge
* EDF Assault - To the right of the previous EDF Assault (has a blue statue in the middle)
* Interception - Jenkins (can only be done once all collateral damage missions are complete - Jenkins talks about killing the Red Faction) - starts in Martian Council near the Heavy Metal mission *may only be accessible after you beat the game*

Vogel Radio:

NOTHING

-----

Please comment on any changes that need to be made, or clarifications. This list is 100% confirmed by me, and hopefully it will help you.

Last edited by demi; 06-18-2009 at 09:07 AM.
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #2
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Great job Demi! I'll add a link in the guide!

FX.

Thanks to Gackt for the awesome sig!

Please msg me on XBL first for boosting, I don't accept random friend requests
Filter x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #3
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Tactical Maximo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I like how you point out that the locations are where the missions starts and not where you should be standing.. I wonder what brought that on?
Thanks again for this list, I'll be getting to work on it tomorrow!
You and FX working together, then the guide will be far superior to anything else I've seen.

If you don't mind demi, I'm hopefully going to get to work on a video version of these radio missions. I will, ofcourse, credit you, if you grant me permission to do so.
Also, FX, with your help I wouldn't mind constructing a complete 1000/1000 video guide for this game.
If you both agree, we'll talk further.

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
TDU2 x360a Club (Level 3) | TDU2 Achievement Guide
Support
Need help or a question answered on the following games? I'm here to help

- Operation Flashpoint: Red River
- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Scotsman Elite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #4
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   GSL 8 Winners   Uno Rush Subscribers Tournament - Third Place   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Castle Crashers Subscribers Tourn. - Third Place
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman Elite View Post
I like how you point out that the locations are where the missions starts and not where you should be standing.. I wonder what brought that on?
Thanks again for this list, I'll be getting to work on it tomorrow!
You and FX working together, then the guide will be far superior to anything else I've seen.

If you don't mind demi, I'm hopefully going to get to work on a video version of these radio missions. I will, ofcourse, credit you, if you grant me permission to do so.
Also, FX, with your help I wouldn't mind constructing a complete 1000/1000 video guide for this game.
If you both agree, we'll talk further.

-SE
Sounds great SE! Maybe you should do the Roadmap for the game. I was planing on doing it when I got the revolutionary achievementm but if you want to do it, be my guest!

The video guide would be a great addition to the written road map.

FX.

Old 06-16-2009, 11:26 PM   #5
demi

Sure go ahead and do whatever. I just spent like 5 days getting this achievement, hell if I am just going to let it sit and rot. Plus I've used this site a lot so this is my contribution
Old 06-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filter X 2007 View Post
Sounds great SE! Maybe you should do the Roadmap for the game. I was planing on doing it when I got the revolutionary achievementm but if you want to do it, be my guest!

The video guide would be a great addition to the written road map.

FX.
Alright, well give me a couple days to allow me to get the rest of the achievements and a plan sorted and I'll be in touch and we'll get started.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demi View Post
Sure go ahead and do whatever. I just spent like 5 days getting this achievement, hell if I am just going to let it sit and rot. Plus I've used this site a lot so this is my contribution
And what a contribution it is. Well I'll be using this information wisely and as I've said, you'll be credited where due!

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
Support

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #7
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
Doesn't matter where I stand... I can't get any radio calls in badlands whatsoever. I can't get any convoys or interceptions.

All I get are EDF assaults and I have done them all at least once over just to make sure.

This is stupid. I have 3 to go... It shouldn't have taken me 5 days to get NONE out of those 3. And surely I should be getting some convoys or something other than edf assaults.
WheelzthatKeelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #8
demi

I had the same problem as you, EDF Assaults spawning and nothing else. On my second playthrough, I was getting Convoys (mostly) and EDF Assaults. That's why I recommend doing it on a fresh game so you can mark them off as you go.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:04 AM   #9
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
I am not sure I can be bothered playing through again... Even if it means just completing the transporters instead of getting the pro times. I just. It makes me mad just thinking about playing it all over again.

I dunno why but it seems like a chore rather than an achievment at the moment. Especially seeing as its still not a smooth ride on a second play through, you still have to hope you get lucky and try make sure you've done everything.

FFS WHY the F#$% can't they just make games that work?!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:31 AM   #10
R_A_LEE20

LordiMcKill's Gamercard
I know i haven't done the Jenkins Interception Radio Mission, ive done all the Colat Damg., but ive also finish the game,
Does it still appear after that?

ps. I'm at 103/104 G-Actions

Update: Dont matter now it came through and i got to 104/104.

Thanks for the help Guide Maker.

Last edited by R_A_LEE20; 06-17-2009 at 01:26 PM.
R_A_LEE20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
Well my counter just went from 101 to 100... I made a new save out of it so that I had proof of it happening.

I'll think twice next time volition release a new game
Old 06-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #12
SoulPursuer

SoulPursuer's Gamercard
Failed Missions

Ok so for some of the Convoy missions in dust lands I accidentaly killed the convey instead of stealing it, (it said I failed) If I complete the game when I go back will it ask me again? Or does this mean I have to start all over again?

Please Please, message me back on this one a PM or reply is fine. Or you can send me a message on XBL thats is fine too. GT: SoulPursuer
SoulPursuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 04:24 PM   #13
Scotsman Elite
Packin' Heat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulPursuer View Post
Ok so for some of the Convoy missions in dust lands I accidentaly killed the convey instead of stealing it, (it said I failed) If I complete the game when I go back will it ask me again? Or does this mean I have to start all over again?

Please Please, message me back on this one a PM or reply is fine. Or you can send me a message on XBL thats is fine too. GT: SoulPursuer
Don't worry. Any radio missions that you fail WILL be called in again.
You won't have to start again. Just use the above list to find out which one it was you failed and follow the instructions for it to be called in again.
They will be called in again after you complete the game also.
Hope this was what you were looking for.

-SE

Thanks Mr Bungle
Support

- Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #14
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

I've gone through the list and still I'm at 100. I've decided to cut my losses and just start a new game. *sigh*

FX.

Old 06-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #15
TD Notorious

TD Notorious's Gamercard
Ive started a new game and i still can't find all the radio missions. Is there any chance someone could make a map of where u have to actually stand to get the call.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM   #16
Filter x360a

Filter x360a's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Notorious View Post
Ive started a new game and i still can't find all the radio missions. Is there any chance someone could make a map of where u have to actually stand to get the call.
Read the first post again, it gives you this link.

FX

Old 06-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #17
demi

The map doesn't show where you have to stand, those dots are for where the mission starts. If you stand around that general area, it should pop though. There's really no specific spot to stand, in my opinion
Old 06-17-2009, 07:20 PM   #18
TD Notorious

TD Notorious's Gamercard
K ive found em all in dust now thanks.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:11 PM   #19
Skeptical Mario

Skeptical Mario's Gamercard
Quote:
The map doesn't show where you have to stand, those dots are for where the mission starts. If you stand around that general area, it should pop though. There's really no specific spot to stand, in my opinion
Many of the radio call actions will not spawn unless you are actually a short distance away. I'd recommend waiting about 150 meters (the width of the town of dust)

I'd also like to thank demi for putting this together. This is one of the most frustrating achievements out there and a list like this makes it much more tolerable.
Skeptical Mario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:13 AM   #20
umbthumbs31

NUMBTHUMBS31's Gamercard
Im on at the end of my second run and have 103 in the bag and i know that the one thats left is the jenkins interception.
Does both the speech by jenkins and the mission happen after the end credits?
umbthumbs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:25 AM   #21
demi

Jenkins speech should happen on your final Collateral Damage mission, and the mission should be able to pop up before and after the game (i believe it can only be done after the game, since you have to drive up towards vogel for it to usually pop). Samanya says "it's a big one"
Old 06-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #22
demi

Interception missions do not re-appear if you have done them (but will re-appear if you missed or failed them)

I know it's kind of hard to know if you remembered if you got it or not, not really much to be done about that. Like I said, best done on a fresh game, but if you have the patience then go down the list.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #23
sjanuary99

sjanuary99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
Interception missions do not re-appear if you have done them (but will re-appear if you missed or failed them)

I know it's kind of hard to know if you remembered if you got it or not, not really much to be done about that. Like I said, best done on a fresh game, but if you have the patience then go down the list.
i have gone down the list and the only one i need has to be an interception. i think it is one of the 2 EOS interceptors that isn't the jenkins one. because i have done that one before. can you give a more specific area to be for those to spots. because the only thing activating is the 4 EDF assaults, and the convoy up at the top with tanks. also is there any new house arrests after you beat the game, or are they all old ones?

thanks for the help demi
Old 06-18-2009, 08:48 AM   #24
demi

All House Arrests are available when you beat the game (or if you do them as they pop up in the story)

For the two Interceptions, not much I can say besides hang around the area they spawn at, or by my descriptions from when they spawned for me

"* Interception - Starts to the right of the NW corner - spawned just above the high priority bridge"

For this one just hang out around the high priority bridge on the left side, above it. In fact, just hang out around the EDF Assault that happens there instead (like directly on it, so it won't spawn)

"* Interception - Starts at NE corner - spawned just below the entrance to Martian Council (near the monument / Story Mission)"

For this one just hang out around in that open area below the two grey bridges that are below the Martian Council (hard to describe but look at the map and it should be more clearer)

Last edited by demi; 06-18-2009 at 08:55 AM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:51 AM   #25
sjanuary99

sjanuary99's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
All House Arrests are available when you beat the game (or if you do them as they pop up in the story)
yeah i did them as they popped up. so i guess i am done with them. thank you

Edit: i found my last one, but didn't get it done yet so i know where it is. but seriously thank you for all the hard work with the maps and your second save file!!!

Last edited by sjanuary99; 06-18-2009 at 09:55 AM.
sjanuary99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:58 AM   #26
The GunOfTheWest

GunOfTheWest's Gamercard
I finally signed up, and pretty much just to say Thanks for this. So Thanks, I appreciate the work, and Numb I hope you find your missing interception.
The GunOfTheWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 10:08 AM   #27
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
I've started a new game and am 32 missions in so far so good.

Not impressed with Volition though. Was considering getting saints row 2 to help out my friend but not anymore!

Spent 5 days getting nothing, then my counter went down instead of up and now I've had to start a new game. Just for 1 achievment. Starting to regret buying this game now. I really am. I could have gotten Pimp My Ride for cheaper and not had a problem.
Old 06-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #28
Shadowking0777

Shadowking0777's Gamercard
Well I'm up to 103, and I know that I haven't done the Jenkins interception yet. Just every time I start to go toward Mt. Vogel I get the Convoy mission that you have to destroy.

Where exactly are you suppose to wait for the Jenkins?

Thanks in advance
Shadowking0777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 12:59 PM   #29
iGoTiT4FrEe

S4W's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowking0777 View Post
Well I'm up to 103, and I know that I haven't done the Jenkins interception yet. Just every time I start to go toward Mt. Vogel I get the Convoy mission that you have to destroy.

Where exactly are you suppose to wait for the Jenkins?

Thanks in advance

Id like to know this aswell ,everytime i seem to go anywhere out side of a safehouse all I get is convoy missions.It doesnt matter where I am or what Im doing,the same convoy missions repeat.Iv redid all the hostage missions after i completed the game and I got 2 more missions complete.Im stuck at 99 misions and like I said I cant get ANYTHiNG else but the same convoy missions.

I found jenkins sitting at eso safehouse just to the left of the building standing there talking to himself,wtf? I cant interact with him,kill him or even move him.This has to be a glitch in the game and not just a matter of where you stand at what time of the day.Day/night it doesnt matter I just get convoy after convoy calls.

iGoTiT4FrEe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #30
demi

Read the description, go up to the Martian Council and hang out around the Heavy Metal mission up there. It will pop. If you keep getting the convoy, go fail the nearby Transporter mission. I really can't offer much beyond that, sorry