PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-20-2009, 07:47 AM   #151
Jappe XBA

Send a message via Skype™ to Jappe XBA

Jappe XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   GSL 12 Winner   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Donator - Level 3   Submit - Diamond   Achievement Guide - Gold   Staff Club - Jappe x360a   Staff Club - Minty
Total Awards: 19 (more» ...)
I'm currently at 101/104 and only radio missions left :/

I tried to do the interception in Badlands but it won't spawn... I went to the ore deposit (atleast I think. I was near the transporter) and it didn't spawn. The only thing that spawned was the convoy that is going through Dust to the artillery base (or something like that) and I've already done that... Any help?

Microsoft Fanboy:
Xbox One 500GB (Day One Edition <3) Xbox 360 4GB + 320GB (NTSC) Xbox 360 E 250GB (PAL)
Xbox 360 E 250GB (NTSC-J) Nokia Lumia 1020 (WP8) Windows 8.1 Pro

Last edited by Jappe XBA; 08-20-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Jappe XBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #152
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Thank you so much!!!
JaySten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:00 PM   #153
o YippeeKiYay o

o yippeekiyay o's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Good guide it helped a lot. I had 100/104 the 4 i had left to do were all in Eos which was a bonus. Mind you it was one of the last sectors i tried, but i am so glad this achievement is out of the way because it was becoming very frustrating.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #154
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Just to help....

I was stuck 103/104 and knew exactly which one I needed. Doubting myself slightly I visited all the other radio missions on this dudes awesome maps. That didn't help.

Just for fun since I had beat the game I went and destroyed the big bridge in the badlands since I hadn't done so and a few other EDF building targets in the FFZ. Then I went back up to eos and visited all the EDF Assults since I was missing one and got frustrated. Started watching area5.tv coop and left myself sitting in a car and after a minute or so it popped up!!!

So tips:

1. Destroy all EDF buildings if your stuck (may not help but why not try)
2. Sit in the area near the one you need just sitting for a while.
3. If those annoying convoys pop up just go to anything (other Guerrilla Actions, transporters, ect.) and fail it to get rid of the convoy so your radio mission can pop up.

Hope this helps guys!!!! 104/104 baby!
Old 08-30-2009, 08:25 AM   #155
Mr Rivuz

Mr Rivuz's Gamercard
I'm stuck on 102/104, i will not continue to search the last 2 of course, the game was already boring enough and i've no intention to continue boring myself because at volition are too stupid to just let pop up new missions instead of the old ones. Luckily i only rented this thing.
Mr Rivuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #156
Dz06lt

DZ06LT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts
yeah sadly im at 101 and they only damn calls i get are convoys which i have all done since they are darkend out
Old 08-30-2009, 05:07 PM   #157
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Rivuz View Post
I'm stuck on 102/104, i will not continue to search the last 2 of course, the game was already boring enough and i've no intention to continue boring myself because at volition are too stupid to just let pop up new missions instead of the old ones. Luckily i only rented this thing.

Obviously it wasn't THAT boring if you did 102/104.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #158
JaySten

JaySten's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dz06lt View Post
yeah sadly im at 101 and they only damn calls i get are convoys which i have all done since they are darkend out

If you just start a different mission and then fail it right away (kill yourself is quickest) when the convoy's pop up then the other radio missions can start. Just use this guys map and drive around places for 20 minutes and you should find them easily.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:57 AM   #159
basis

Just a small tip - the destruction missions that u do with Jenkins in the other regions will lead to a final radio mission which seems to spawn mostly in the upper end of EOS (as you drive towards Mt Vogel)

not sure if this is helpful.
basis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #160
jarofbees

jarofbees's Gamercard
I just 104/104 and definitely 100% have not done the final jenkins interception. Was stuck on 101/104 for ages, kept driving round EOS and the final 3 popped up within about half an hour
jarofbees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:12 PM   #161
xXcool_tall_hallXx

Cool Tall Hall's Gamercard
i think if you can get that video done it will make it alot easyer for every one to know where to go
xXcool_tall_hallXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:14 PM   #162
xXcool_tall_hallXx

Cool Tall Hall's Gamercard
okay i have now joined the 103/104 Guerrilla Actions completed club and this is what i feel like doing to whoever came up with the stupid radio ones
xXcool_tall_hallXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 07:52 PM   #163
RickyMcG

Tricky Rickay's Gamercard
Could anyone please offer me some advice? I simply CANNOT get any radio missions to respawn. I have made a checklist, and I am heading to the general area the map states..And nothing. Thing is, pre-patch these radio interceptions were respawning..Post-patch a majority of them are not. FYI, I have not completed the game..I have yet to even liberate Dust, as this is the area I am working for the radio intercepts. Do you think I should restart the game? I'm not very far in anyway, 3 story missions completed..Only thing bothering me is the fact I have done 23 Guerilla Actions, including a transported pro time and 3 demolition masters..Might be tough to do it again. Also my statistics such as sledgehammer kills, destruction will be back to 0%. This game is an eyesore at 60G, because I know I will enjoy this game. Damn Revolutionary...Any advice will be greatly appreciated. .

Credit to Xerofox for this astounding signature! Thankyou!

RickyMcG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 10:45 PM   #164
basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMcG View Post
Damn Revolutionary...Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
not going to reveal any spoilers, but if you have not completed the GAs in the other sectors, one of the radio missions may not spawn, but that's near the end-game anyway. since there's a guide now on the radio missions, i would suggest you continue the game and take on any radio missions that appear in that region etc. and complete that sector as much as you can. that way you progress through the story and get more missions under your belt. after i completed the main storyline, i had a couple of radio missions missing. initially it was frustrating, but i soon learned that once i received a radio mission, check the map - a completed radio missions will have the convoys or mission goal icons slightly ghosted out - while uncompleted radio missions would appear as a solid icon. another trick i did was just driving along roads that i sort of knew i didn't travel much on... like those in the badlands or free-fire-zone. give that a try. hope that helps.

Last edited by basis; 09-06-2009 at 10:47 PM.
basis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #165
RickyMcG

Quote:
Originally Posted by basis View Post
not going to reveal any spoilers, but if you have not completed the GAs in the other sectors, one of the radio missions may not spawn, but that's near the end-game anyway. since there's a guide now on the radio missions, i would suggest you continue the game and take on any radio missions that appear in that region etc. and complete that sector as much as you can. that way you progress through the story and get more missions under your belt. after i completed the main storyline, i had a couple of radio missions missing. initially it was frustrating, but i soon learned that once i received a radio mission, check the map - a completed radio missions will have the convoys or mission goal icons slightly ghosted out - while uncompleted radio missions would appear as a solid icon. another trick i did was just driving along roads that i sort of knew i didn't travel much on... like those in the badlands or free-fire-zone. give that a try. hope that helps.
Thanks for some sound advice, really is appreciated man. I would do this, but I am the kind of person that likes to check these kind of things off one by one to ensure I have not missed anything. As much as I do not want to restart, I might just do it. My in-game stats are what is stopping me from doing so. Would save me a whole playthrough if I was to ever be missing one or two GA's. Should have just put these radio interceptions in the shack back at your safehouse....

Old 09-07-2009, 10:29 PM   #166
lukkPL

lukkPL's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaySten View Post
Just to help....

I was stuck 103/104 and knew exactly which one I needed. Doubting myself slightly I visited all the other radio missions on this dudes awesome maps. That didn't help.

Just for fun since I had beat the game I went and destroyed the big bridge in the badlands since I hadn't done so and a few other EDF building targets in the FFZ. Then I went back up to eos and visited all the EDF Assults since I was missing one and got frustrated. Started watching area5.tv coop and left myself sitting in a car and after a minute or so it popped up!!!

So tips:

1. Destroy all EDF buildings if your stuck (may not help but why not try)
2. Sit in the area near the one you need just sitting for a while.
3. If those annoying convoys pop up just go to anything (other Guerrilla Actions, transporters, ect.) and fail it to get rid of the convoy so your radio mission can pop up.

Hope this helps guys!!!! 104/104 baby!

You're a god I was also struggling with 104th mission for over 3 hrs and it didn't appear. So i did blow up a bridge, then Free Zone's garages. Next i went to the most right HQ in EOS and went to ASSAULT just above it. Saw that the house is already in ruin so got back to the car. And out of sudden the mission appeared! The most right ASSAULT one.

Great advice man, thanks
lukkPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:09 AM   #167
RickyMcG

I'm back, and getting quite annoyed at the stupid luck-based spawns of Convoys..I am in currently in need of the following:

* Convoy (Destroy) - Headed to Parker, starts at very top - spawned after first mission (Rally) near the pit.
* Convoy (Destroy) - Leaving old mohole comm station (the long squiggly road in the NW corner) - spawned while in the bottom section near the central housing caves
* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission.

They simply will not spawn for me. What gives? Let me get a few things clear. I have not finished the game, not even liberated Dust. Just finished two more main story missions to unlock the final liberation mission for Dust to see if that would help. Big waste of time. Drove to each spot marked on Demis map and nothing. I'm at 4h 36m total playtime, so starting again really wouldnt be a problem if it wasn't for statistics..Now I'd love not to start again, but the way this is going I might have to. Any advice, no matter how big or small would really help me. Thanks.

Old 09-13-2009, 04:10 AM   #168
Matonly1T

Matonly1T's Gamercard
Got 104/104 tonight.

I had been going crazy the last few days trying to find my last two missions when I was at 102/104. My second to last mission was the interception in oasis top right.

My last mission surprisingly was a Transporter. South of the Free Fire Zone and north of Parker (The area was clouded up and I never noticed). There are 18 transporter missions in total but one doesn't show on your map in the badlands unless your right next to it. (Top right one near the old base) So after finding out I had only had found 17 I was estatic. So my advice is make sure you've located all the guerilla missions before you give up.

Matonly1T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #169
juniormint52884

juniormint52884's Gamercard
RickyMcG, I got the two destroy ones to spawn one right after the other while I was in the middle of the map. The capture one I have been driving around for an hour now and I can't get it to spawn.

100% Arcade: Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Brain Challenge, Worms, Outpost Kaloki X, Aegis Wing, UNO, Penny Arcade Episode One
juniormint52884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #170
RickyMcG

Convoys..

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniormint52884 View Post
RickyMcG, I got the two destroy ones to spawn one right after the other while I was in the middle of the map. The capture one I have been driving around for an hour now and I can't get it to spawn.
Hi Junior. I did make a thread to try and get advice, but with 36 views and no replies I'm not having much luck. I have now managed to spawn them both also, I was actually heading toward an EDF assault and they both appeared. I have spawned every radio intercept in Dust bar the following Capture convoy:

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Is this the one you are having problems with? Because driving around for hours certainly hasn't helped me either. If so, with great thanks to the sister site, I think there is a solution. I don't think it is meant to spawn there, well after the patch was released anyway. I read that convoys heading into an area you havn't unlocked may only spawn in their respective sectors after the patch (ie, this convoy would spawn in Oasis once you have started the main story there) This isn't a definite, it could only be for PS3 but it certainly made some sense. What do people think of this theory? I'm still unsure whether to liberate this area though.. :S. It is an eyesore at 60G, but I can't continue due to this little hiccup. Argh!

Old 09-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #171
juniormint52884

juniormint52884's Gamercard
Ricky, that makes a lot of sense. Possibly after the patch they moved the radio mission to Oasis instead of Dust. Can anyone verify that this convoy still spawns in Dust?

100% Arcade: Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne, Brain Challenge, Worms, Outpost Kaloki X, Aegis Wing, UNO, Penny Arcade Episode One
juniormint52884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 11:22 AM   #172
RickyMcG

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniormint52884 View Post
Ricky, that makes a lot of sense. Possibly after the patch they moved the radio mission to Oasis instead of Dust. Can anyone verify that this convoy still spawns in Dust?
Exactly my point Junior. Sadly, no-one wants to be answering this simple question. Please could someone verify that the capture convoy does spawn in Dust after the patch, and before you have liberated an area/completed the game? I'm sure someone has started a new game to try for Revolutionary..

Last edited by RickyMcG; 09-18-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:39 PM   #173
Fergus2k8

Started a new game to get this. Have some questions.
Is there any radio calls you can't get until after game is completed?

I been driving around Dust for 4 radio calls and none will come up, I haven't completed the game and I am doing all radio calls in each sector before liberating. The ones I need are

"Destroy convoy leaving badlands to FFZ Artillery base"
" Capture Convoy starts at SE house arrest heading to Oasis"
" Capture Convoy, start in Oasis ending in Dust Chem Depot"
" Destory Convoy, starts in Oasis ends in badland outpost"

Can I even do these because some are in Oasis which I haven't unlocked yet. Same with FFZ.
Help!
Fergus2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #174
Fergus2k8

Is that checklist useful after the patch?

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission.

Can you actaully get this in Dust? Because it's heading to Oasis which is not unlocked yet? Did you get this in Dust before liberating Dust?
Please reply. This is doing my head in.
Old 10-01-2009, 09:40 PM   #175
SirDracu

KENSKYDRACU's Gamercard
just started a new game (i have 48 of 50 achieves) to do all this damn guerilla actions again....finished dust all actions except for one, the one marked by the white circle....it doesnt spawn, i drove like 2 hours in that zone and all dust and nothing, didnt eliberated dust so it should pop up...that is the only one that i have left...anyone had any similar problems?

SirDracu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:46 PM   #176
Fergus2k8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDracu View Post
just started a new game (i have 48 of 50 achieves) to do all this damn guerilla actions again....finished dust all actions except for one, the one marked by the white circle....it doesnt spawn, i drove like 2 hours in that zone and all dust and nothing, didnt eliberated dust so it should pop up...that is the only one that i have left...anyone had any similar problems?

I couldn't get that to spawn either. I don't think it spawns in Dust since like 2-3 other people had same problems
Old 10-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #177
Trash Man

oO Trash Man Oo's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
I've just finished the game and I'm starting on finishing up the other bits. When I was in Parker I got a radio message about a convoy heading to the EDF Artillery Base, is this the same place as the FFZ Base as mentioned in this list?

It started in Badlands, near a heavy metal action, and went to the EDF Art Base. I had ticked off all the actions on the list from the badlands, so does anyone know what one it is on the list? I had not done it before because my action count went up one.

Thanks for any help.

Trash Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #178
Phool

Unilol's Gamercard
Okay Guys I think I figured out a way to pull it off. I was searching and searching around everywhere to find this last freaking GA. Put those Convoys just wouldn't stop.
However long story short, clear your system cache. I got mine right away it was a interception. I thought I already done it but since they never show up after you've completed them I figured it must be that one I missed.
Phool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 06:40 AM   #179
metaly

metaly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Just wanted to say thanks to demi for the checklist and everyone who posted their issues (here and all over the Internet) about getting 104/104. I finally got it this afternoon after using the checklist. For a while I was despondent because my in-game completed total and the number remaining on the checklist added up to 103, but eventually I found I had missed the transporter mission in the middle of the FFZ. It's a huge relief to be done.

And for everyone having problems with the Dust convoy, I couldn't get it to spawn before liberating the sector either, but it showed up pretty quickly after finishing the game. I actually had 1-2 convoys per sector that I left until after the final mission because in my last game they always seemed to respawn with no problem. It's more important to keep track of which Interceptor missions you've done since those don't come back.
metaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:31 AM   #180
weesplash

SuperWeeSplash's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
I JUST FOUND MY LAST ONE!! 104/104 . I'm well chuffed, I thought I was going to have to start again. Just wanted to say thanks to Demi for creating the list, Scotsman Elite for creating the table and everyone else who suggested places to look, without you guys I would never have found the last radio mission.

For those who are wondering where my last radio mission was it was an Interception mission in the top right-hand corner of Oasis and it spawned by chance while I was going round trying to find the radio tags, at the time I was looking for the one on the big hill at the very East of Oasis and then was messing about on the internet when the mission began (if a convoy mission starts just wait here till you fail the mission, don't jump to a safe house or start a demolition mission). Oh and I would advice people to clear there cache to remove the updates before trying to find the last remaining few they need because I found that it would only ever spawn me convoy missions, never EDF Assaults or the final Interception mission I needed until removed the updates.

Thanks again guys and good luck to everyone who still has a few to find, I really hope it works out for you and you don't have to start again.

Now off to find the remaining ore...

A Casual Bot: looks like he has lost his wallet and is looking for it during the entire match. (running around the map with weapons pointed downwards and occasionally staring at a corner)

An Insane Bot: has already found his wallet and is now chasing after you for yours.
weesplash is offline   Reply With Quote