PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Red Faction: Guerilla
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-15-2009, 01:32 AM   #181
tekknogun

Tekknogun's Gamercard
102/104 I not sure if I have had the jenkins mission yet is there anyway to find out. (i.e he doesn't appear at a base or you can't do his missions.)
Old 10-15-2009, 04:04 AM   #182
basis

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogun View Post
102/104 I not sure if I have had the jenkins mission yet is there anyway to find out. (i.e he doesn't appear at a base or you can't do his missions.)
for most intercept missions: the only way I can tell if i've completed is when I inspect the map, and I see that the convoy I'm supposed to intercept has icons which appear slightly ghosted out.

and if i recall, the final Jenkins mission will spawn only if you've completed all the other Jenkins GAs in other regions. the final Jenkins mission spawns somewhere in the northern part of Eros, while travelling along the road to Mount Vogel... after the Mars Council buildings.
basis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2009, 01:03 PM   #183
VanDamme1984

Van Damme 1984's Gamercard
I thought i would be nice and help people out, I just got the revolutionary achievement after remaining on 103/104 for a few weeks, i found it in the free fire zone its a hidden transporter mission you will see it when you are looking for ore/radio tags there. hope this helps! if anyone wants to boost, van damme 1984 is my tag.
VanDamme1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:52 PM   #184
aCzarX

aCzarX's Gamercard
Used this and got all 104 missions done first playtrough without much trouble with them spawning. Was missing 1 convoy in 3 zones and jenkens mission when i beat the game . All the convoys i missed poped up when i was ore farming (I was not even in the zone they spawn in most the time)and jenkens spawned right where you said it would by the heavy metal icon. EASY lol

Anyways thanks for this guide. Cheers
aCzarX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #185
Yung Te

I The Genius I's Gamercard
question about convoy mission in dust

hi everybody,

i'm having trouble with spawning the convoy mission that is said to spawn after you unlock the liberation mission for dust. i've finished all of parker, did 2 demolition and 1 transporter in the ffz and everything i dust except that convoy mission for a total of 36 guerrilla missions completed. can someone help me out cuz i don't want to miss out on it when i reach 103 missions. thanks in advance.

text
Yung Te is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 02:42 PM   #186
Mister Buds

Mister Buds's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
EDIT: awesome! ended up getting the revolutionary achievement first time through. stopped using the guide in dust because i thought i missed two convoys.

Last edited by Mister Buds; 01-28-2010 at 01:11 AM.
Mister Buds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 02:56 PM   #187
TimmyShire

Hey guys.

I'm at 103 and I can't seem to find the last mission. The annoying thing is, the map was working yesterday and isn't today. Don't suppose anyone knows why this is, or if there is an alternative stored elsewhere?

Or, if anyone knows of which mission is often missed or overlooked? I've done the Jenkins intercept mission, but still have access to his missions (don't know if that means anything).

Please... I've played this game for many hours (online included) and I don't want to have to start again just for one sodding mission!
TimmyShire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 04:06 PM   #188
Fluster_zero

fluster zero's Gamercard
Can someone please tell me how to do the capture convoy mission in oasis that is beside the house arrest when it spawns?
Old 02-13-2010, 02:40 AM   #189
AChrisu

AChrisu's Gamercard
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotsman Elite View Post
I made a new table, detailing how many Guerrilla Actions are in each sector, including Radio Missions;

Edit: If someone could maybe tell me how to make an interactive version of this to allow you check off the guerrilla actions you've already done, to allow you to know what you have left, I'd be happy to make one.

-SE

Thank you!! That's exactly what I needed to know. I was almost possitive I did all the radio ones but was still at 103/104. Then I counted the icons on my map and there was only 75 not 76. So, I used the table above to find out that there was a transporter I was missing in the FFZ! So, I drove around and found it hidden in the middle of the map. Now I have 104 thanks again!!
AChrisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 12:07 PM   #190
Underkat

Underkat's Gamercard
GAH! im stuck at 103/104 like alot of people. I was on 96 last night so I haven't done bad getting as far as this but Im stumped now. I've tried using this map I found of the RF:G forums.

http://community.redfaction.com/site...tions_List.jpg

hmm.. annoying
Underkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 05:12 AM   #191
Facetious T OSU

Facetious T OSU's Gamercard
AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggg!

This is really making me mad. I'm at 103/104 and have been searching for hours. I'm trying to use all these maps but every time I go to one of the highlighted areas, I get some convoy mission instead of what it says is there. One thing I have noticed is that convoy missions possibly pop up out of place when you place a waypoint that creates a path that intersects the path of the convoy. I can't even drive into the badlands w/o getting an old convoy there. I'm trying to go through the list but having to warp to a safehouse before I can even get to where the mission is supposed to spawn. I will pick this up tomorrow....I just hope I luck into finding the last one. Just like I found 103...

EDIT: Finally found it. It was an interception mission I had failed earlier in the game (drove off a cliff). It was really odd, my finding it. I had a yellow warning level after finishing off the last few EDF buildings in the Badlands. I was driving back to the Oasis safehouse and passed the residential area and the radio went off. When I saw that icon come up I nearly crapped. That was the most caution I have used during a mission. I was going to throw the game away if I somehow failed it and coudn't immediately find it again.

Latest 100%: DR2: CASE ZERO (200G)

Last edited by Facetious T OSU; 03-15-2010 at 06:50 PM. Reason: problem solved
Facetious T OSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 06:28 AM   #192
E vee dub

Send a message via AIM to E vee dub

E vee dub's Gamercard
My last Guerrilla Action...

Yes!!! I have unlocked the "Revolutionary" achievement.

In case this helps out anyone else...

I followed the map and checklist for radio calls and all other guerrilla actions and marked them off as I completed them. According to my tally and the map, I had done them all, but I was still at 103.

Somehow, while searching the in-game map, I missed a House Arrest in the NE corner of Oasis. (I believe it appears after you liberate the area and it's not on the maps from the yfrog website.) That icon had not been dimmed yet. I completed it, and achievement unlocked.

Good luck everyone.

NORTH CAROLINA STATE UNIVERSITY
RALEIGH, N.C.
"CLASS OF 2005"
"THE WOLFPACK"
E vee dub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #193
Knivesz

Send a message via AIM to Knivesz

lRX7's Gamercard
This shall come in handy since I just got this.

My gamertag is spelled 'LRX7' its not an "i"

Knivesz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:10 AM   #194
alanp9

alanp9's Gamercard
I was also stuck at 103/104 missions and it turned out to be the same one that several others missed - the second Transporter mission at the bottom center of the Free Fire Zone. It's just above the spot where Parker turns into FFZ, in the large crater-type area.

And all this time I thought I must have missed a radio mission somewhere, even though I kept a checklist from this guide. Thanks for everyone's help!
alanp9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:10 PM   #195
Union 360

Union 360's Gamercard
103/104...and my final mission is the last Jenkins mission. (The one where you *SPOILERS* have to kill him).

Damn thing won't spawn at ALL. I've tried so many tricks so far. Driving up and down between Martian Council and the EDF base, driving near the Voice of Mars buillding, waiting at the Heavy Metal point. Nothing seems to work.

Really stupid game design.

EDIT--Make that really, really stupid game design. Got 104/104 just now. So I am positive that I have NOT done the final Jenkins mission that happens post-game. And yet while I'm waiting around the Heavy Metal mission marker north of Martian Council, I get the 6 convey destroy mission. It shows up green, not shadowed, meaning I haven't done it. But if I was at 103/104 actions, it means my game must've glitched and counted one mission twice, because my 104/104 should've been Jenkins but I never even got that mission. At all. Whatever, at least I got the achievement.

Last edited by Union 360; 04-27-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Union 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 12:17 PM   #196
Darkarn009

Darkarn009's Gamercard
hello stuck on 103/104, narrowed it down to either 3 interception spots or 1 edf assault, need to know how you tell the difference which edf assault is which in dust where they both spawn in the same area (lower middle) is the icon on the same building for both assaults or are they beside each other?
Old 06-02-2010, 03:44 PM   #197
Dr Merk

Dr Merknstein's Gamercard
I'm having problems spawning this mission in dust.

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Yes I have the area liberated but it still won't pop and I just don't know what to do. Any tips? I've been driving around the area for a half hour now and still nothing.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:40 AM   #198
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
I am confused. I read earlier that once you complete the radio missions they will not reappear, yet there are all these reports that convoy missions keep appearing.

What's the deal? Will we continue to get unwanted convoy missions after we complete them? Is that why this achievement is so annoying?

I don't understand why convoy missions would keep appearing... is it a bug?
Owen H Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:55 AM   #199
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
Look... What I am basically trying to find out is this...

If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?

I do not want to play this game a second time through, and I do not care if I have to search the map for hours, I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?

The achievement guide is confusing as it says: use this radio mission guide to avoid a second play through... I don't want a second play through, so if it takes trial and error to clean up the remaining side missions then I do not mind...

... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #200
demi

This guide was made before any updates were released, I don't know how it is now, sorry.

Quote:
If I complete the game without completing all the radio missions, can I still go back and complete them afterwards in free-roam?
Yes

Quote:
I just want to be assured that I can simply return to free-roam after completing the final story mission and clean up the side missions?
Yes

Quote:
... just as long as I don't keep getting asked to do missions (e.g. convoy) that I have already complete.
You will, but if it's a mission you haven't done, the green circle will be lit up, not dark

The reason why I suggest using the guide, is because the repeated missions wont pop up until you have finished the game, so it is easier to keep track.

Last edited by demi; 06-06-2010 at 02:02 AM.
demi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:31 AM   #201
Owen H Brown

Owen H Brown's Gamercard
Thanks for the clarification, the fact that completed radio missions will be dark-green when they appear has taken a lot of the worry out of the situation!
Old 06-12-2010, 10:33 PM   #202
jassick

jassick's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Merk View Post

* Convoy (Capture) - Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis - spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission

Yes I have the area liberated but it still won't pop and I just don't know what to do. Any tips? I've been driving around the area for a half hour now and still nothing.
Same boat, except I've been driving around for close to an hour. Got nothing.

Also, based on the description, you have to do it before you liberate Dust. Can somebody/anybody chime in to where they spawned this action? I've even drove all the way to oasis and back just to see if that helped...it didn't.

Edit: after reading through the thread, this seems to be a common problem. One that no one has found, or is willing to offer up a solution for.

Last edited by jassick; 06-12-2010 at 11:30 PM.
jassick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 09:10 PM   #203
Mr Magic

mr blackmagik's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thanks you to AChrisu and Alanp9 for posting. That GA was my last one also and m last ore was right next to the truck!!! I have been at 299/300 and 103/104 forever! Thanks so much for posting this.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:58 AM   #204
Bomber37

Bomber37's Gamercard
Holy crap! I had been missing the 2nd transporter in the middle of the Free Fire zone too! I spent like 2-3 hours trying to get an interception mission to spawn in the SE residential area of Oasis. Revolutionary!!! 104/104!
Bomber37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 05:11 AM   #205
legendarysquid

I don't know if this will work for those who have already completed the game, but if anyone is still having trouble getting convoys to spawn, try clearing your cache. I did and three spawned within ten minutes, including the problematic Dust Convoy(capture).
legendarysquid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #206
Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Merk View Post

This info should help you get it at the end of the game...

Ok I am starting to think the activation points for the Convoy missions are NOT random. I activated one, failed, died and restarted the game and it still appeared at the exact same point.
So I am writing this, short text for the Convoy route activation points, as they appear at the END of the game titles. Oh the original list and guide are great, but the Convoy missions stopped spawning for me after DUST (drove every mile of road before and after every mission throughout the game and still nothing).
I hope this helps:
Dust Radio Convoy (Capture) Starts at SE House Arrest, heading to Oasis spawned after unlocking Dust Liberation Mission. OK jump to Badlands Safehouse (the one that was not destroyed), plot a route to the Mount V time trial (at the top). I drove this route 3 times and the mission pops up in the FFZ just before/after the checkpoint on your way to the bridge.
Badlands Radio:
Convoy (Destroy) Leaving Badlands for the FFZ Artillery Base, cuts through Dust Again plot a rout to Mount V time trial (this time I started in EOS base). Pops up just afte passing through the EDF command centre at the base of the climb.
I still have the EOS & Oasis Convoy missions left so I will edit this to add all Convoys that pop, till I get my 104.
Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:35 PM   #207
Damage

EOS Convoy mission (Destroy) - Martian Council to FFZ Artillary base - States it spawns at the right Jenkins mission. Instead go to that mission (under the bridge at the far right of EOS). Drive onto the bridge above and park next to the Propaganda sign on the bank and facing the other sign. Drive back and forward along here during the day, or just sit there. Works day only during the day, both during and after the game.

Other EOS Convoy popped when I drove from Badlands to Dust Safe-house. After the achievement it also appeared a number of times when driving to the 1st safe-house, you pass on your way into EOS.

NOTE-After the achievement all convoys etc, appear to go back to their original activation points. It also appear that the game only activates Convoys you have not finished, until you have finished them all.

Got my Achievement today, then once the achievement popped, they all start repeating, but are shaded dark green (as with all missions you have completed). Very annoying like buses, wait hours for one, then get loads that you don't want.
Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #208
Raltor

Raltor's Gamercard
Thanks heaps for this guide. Would've taken me ages to figure out some of them.
Raltor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:30 PM   #209
The Nerevarine

The Nerevarine's Gamercard
Just joined the 103 club, and after looking at the Gamertags of half the people in this thread and finding many without the achievement after many months I'm a little nervous...

I don't understand why they would design the game like this. They could've had all radio missions respawn, or had a list in the menu, or told you how many you'd done in each sector, or not spawn ones you've already done... any number of options, and instead they give you none.

Update: Was the second assault on the cave people in the south of dust. I was so sure it was one of the courier missions, but decided to triple-check the assault missions and realized I hadn't been to south dust much...

Last edited by The Nerevarine; 07-06-2010 at 01:35 AM.
The Nerevarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:48 AM   #210
jassick

jassick's Gamercard
I will say, some of them didn't spawn in the same manor as the list provided, but when I got down to the last three or so, I had to do exactly what the description said.

For example: The NE Intercept Mission in Oasis. The description on page one says "near the ore" another list I found said, "while mining the ore." I stood around it for a few hours total and kept getting random ones. I decided to mine a couple ore, and while doing that, it spawned.

So I would suggest just playing normally, with the checklist, mark off the ones you get, and then sweep up after you beat the game.

jassick is offline   Reply With Quote