PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > Tomb Raider Underworld
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-19-2009, 12:52 AM   #1
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Question about length of the full Gamerscore

I'm investigating a reasonable timeframe to get the 1250 on this game, could any of you Tomb Raider buffs shed any light on what it will take for a decent Tomb Raider player to get the full achievement set for this game?

This game is currently in the 10-15 hour section on the Quick 1000 thread, and I'm debating wether the DLC is factored into this timeframe and how many playthroughs were used to get the game into that category. The guide states to play through twice for some reason, but all the other Tomb Raider games were reasonable to do in a single playthrough. Can anyone weigh in on this?
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:32 AM   #2
jukkakhan

JukkaKhan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Bronze   Submit - Gold   Road Map - Silver
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by o0EVIL0o x360a View Post
I'm investigating a reasonable timeframe to get the 1250 on this game, could any of you Tomb Raider buffs shed any light on what it will take for a decent Tomb Raider player to get the full achievement set for this game?

This game is currently in the 10-15 hour section on the Quick 1000 thread, and I'm debating wether the DLC is factored into this timeframe and how many playthroughs were used to get the game into that category. The guide states to play through twice for some reason, but all the other Tomb Raider games were reasonable to do in a single playthrough. Can anyone weigh in on this?
This is what I estimated for the road map:

- Approximate time for 1000 : 7-10 hours (for 1000) + 1-2 hours (for 125 in Beneath The Ashes + 2-3 hours (for 125 in Lara's Shadow)

It sounds like you're familiar with the other Tomb Raiders, so there should be no real big gameplay changes for you until you get to Lara's Shadow. It is definitely do able in one playthrough. The speed runs on Lara's Shadow can be a bit tricky in some places so that may be a small stumbling block. Other than that, it's all pretty clear cut.

jukkakhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
o0EVIL0o x360a

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jukkakhan View Post
This is what I estimated for the road map:

- Approximate time for 1000 : 7-10 hours (for 1000) + 1-2 hours (for 125 in Beneath The Ashes + 2-3 hours (for 125 in Lara's Shadow)

It sounds like you're familiar with the other Tomb Raiders, so there should be no real big gameplay changes for you until you get to Lara's Shadow. It is definitely do able in one playthrough. The speed runs on Lara's Shadow can be a bit tricky in some places so that may be a small stumbling block. Other than that, it's all pretty clear cut.
Thanks for your reply. So it looks like 15 hours is doable if you make the speed runs on your first try. I'm just glad there are no time trials this time around. lol
o0EVIL0o x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
zimzvm

zimzvm's Gamercard
it's doable if you use the guide for the collectibles. some of them are well hidden.
I played the game on PC and I was really fond of it. now when it's cheap I'm getting this on X360 and planning to 1000GS the game.

- Rob Flynn

zimzvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 09:01 PM   #5
verybadloser

Very Bad Loser's Gamercard
complete crap that you could complete this game in under 10 hours with 1000gs and no walk-through. I would estimate if you aren't using a walkthrough but are used to tomb raider games of atleast 2-3 hours per map searching for the artifacts and maybe an hour on some levels just for the relic, stick into that you need the swan dives and speed demons...
Fair enough if you cheat, but what's the point of cheating on a tomb raider...

http://my360stats.com/gs/Very+Bad+Loser/

Games Started : 116
Games Completed 100% : 107

verybadloser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #6
raidenhardcore

raidenhardcore's Gamercard
Im on 5 hours and have 50 collectibles, considering that there are 180 plus various other achievements that need practise Id say at least 15-20 hours
raidenhardcore is offline   Reply With Quote