PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 09
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
online clubs dream team glitch

im not starting this thread to be a cheating p***k... i just want to help people including myself who wants to keep the game fair against everyone who uses this... i would also appreciate it if somebody could clarify what i am about to write is correct and please state if something is wrong because i have not got round to trying it yet... Thanx

Right this one is correct:

1)delete squads from you profile

2)Have your MATE INVITE YOU to a rank match (can be done from lobby or HUB)

3)Be the team you want to use in clubs

4) win the game in normal time... (i won 0-1)

5) when the game is finished stay highlighted on the 'quit to main menu' tab.

6)your mate should quit and not rematch and score a goal in the arena

7)When he does then QUIT AND REMATCH... doing this right should take you to the arena or main menu with no message saying rematch unavailable

8) transfer one player to make sure. A warning message should appear

9)Save the squads manually and then load them... This should be done whenever changing the team...

10) go to quick rank match to check if the transfered player is in the team... probably in reserves at bottom...

11)Change the team as you desire... Remember to keep doing step 9...

Message me or add comment if it does not work but i have tried it and it does
xhhx curt xhhx

Last edited by xHHx CURT; 07-02-2009 at 09:38 AM. Reason: confirmed method
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 09:12 AM   #2
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
or u just play the game normal seems alot easier to me
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:01 AM   #3
II RUFF II
 
II RUFF II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Peterborough, ENG
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to II RUFF II

Gav I PUFC's Gamercard
I dont understand, you say you dont want to be a cheat but you are by doing all of this. By telling this, your just gunna get more people who cant play the game to do the glitch! I wish people would just play the game properly!
__________________
---

-
Proud To Be Posh x

II RUFF II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:06 AM   #4
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
i know we all rated 85 in game why must u glitch just for names seems pointless
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 10:56 AM   #5
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by II RUFF II View Post
I dont understand, you say you dont want to be a cheat but you are by doing all of this. By telling this, your just gunna get more people who cant play the game to do the glitch! I wish people would just play the game properly!
unfortunatley its got to the point where i am playing more clubs using this than not... as are many others... Also just like ultimate team... even though it says the stats are the same there not... players like torres and agbonglahor, evra and sagna are faster than players such as heskey, neville and every other lower league side... i would't go through the trouble just for the names but iv played over 400 games in clubs and the only times my team lose is when we play the dream team and occasionaly man u... if you dont want to use this then dont comment but im doing this for the many comments that i have seen that say they want to use it
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #6
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
so let me get this right. u want to do a glitch u hate other people using because it isn't fair so what about when u play a team that ain't glitched
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeminator View Post
so let me get this right. u want to do a glitch u hate other people using because it isn't fair so what about when u play a team that ain't glitched
To be honest im not the one that started the glitch and its your decision to use it... But i care about my team and no1 elses so i want to win and if others are using it then so am i... And like i said earlier many people want to learn how to do and im offering it free of charge on here for those people to stop them having to pay microsoft points and/or ultimate team cards... and if somebody sees how to do it then they may be able to stop it... But if people who believe that there is no difference in players then dont comment but i KNOW that there is...
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:12 AM   #8
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHHx CURT View Post
im not starting this thread to be a cheating p***k... i just want to help people including myself who wants to keep the game fair against everyone who uses this...
from your 1st post so as i said if i was to meet u in clubs with my unglitched team how is that keeping the game fair
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:21 AM   #9
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
so if i go into a game with my normal team against a dream team how is that fair? Look mate the way i see it you cant keep both parties happy.... The only thing im thinking of so far is keeping my team happy if you think of away to help both sides please be my guest and post it, if not then there is not much we can do about it is there?
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:34 AM   #10
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
how about this u let the sad people cheat and u play fifa knowing you win without needing to cheat.
if u cant take losing then i dont know what to say
end of the day you wont get anywhere in leagues as allready full of glitchers
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:46 AM   #11
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
And if you read my first post i haven't used it yet and im playin fifa 09 clubs for fun with my mates.. I dont even no how the leagues or rankings or whatever works... And no, like many people on the 360 i dont like loosing... I dont play games online to loose its part of who i am... im not a soore looser if someone diserves to beat me i would congratulate if they dont deserve it then its my teams fault we played bad and we pick it up... But i think having the three players we all like would add to the experience of online clubs... The three players we decided on would be david villa, karem benzima and torres/ronaldinho... so its not really a problem... You have to keep up with the competition and unfortunatley in this case its not the most ligit way in doing it.. if you do not want to use it the there is no need to comment if you do want to use it then i am happy to give out the information that i have spent the last month trying to get
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:49 AM   #12
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
ok i won't comment anymore good luck with the glitching
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
mate im not the biggest fan of glitching k... I would never glitch usually and i dont want to annoy any1... But it happens to me to much now and im not going to change the whole team just me and my mates are going to have each of our favourite players... Any way i would rather everyone on fifa use this method rather than people choosing the any option whilst usin telly cam or whatever camera they use... In mine and my mates opinions that is gaining a much bigger advantage than choosin 1 player each and having a player we want and i hope you at least agree with that... My team consists of the people who picks ONE payer each which i thought was the point of clubs... Every other team we play with the exception of i think 2 teams in 400 games has picked the any option which i think is the biggest advantage in clubs so you have to give us the credit for that considering how bad the computer is
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:06 PM   #14
II RUFF II
 
II RUFF II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Peterborough, ENG
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to II RUFF II

Gav I PUFC's Gamercard
Bring on FIFA 10 so we dont get all the cheaters who use the glitch. To be fair mate, you shouldnt use the glitch at all, just shows your dropping down to there level and not playing fair.
__________________
---

-
Proud To Be Posh x

II RUFF II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #15
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by II RUFF II View Post
Bring on FIFA 10 so we dont get all the cheaters who use the glitch. To be fair mate, you shouldnt use the glitch at all, just shows your dropping down to there level and not playing fair.
like i said mate i would rather use this 'glitch' any day than use a different camera and choose to pick all players... And if you were being honest i bet thats what you do because 95% of people do... I dont... so i would rather have 3 extra players than take away the fun of the game... You or whoever uses that might aswell play a normal ranked or unranked game... online clubs is based on b A pro.. its singular... so having a player you like is still being A pro... choosing any isn't
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:58 PM   #16
II RUFF II
 
II RUFF II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Peterborough, ENG
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to II RUFF II

Gav I PUFC's Gamercard
ive never used the glitch and never will. I rarely play single ranked games anymore because of this so all i play is clubs at night with two other mates and when i come across a team witht the glitch, we quit in the first 5 minutes but we shouldnt have to do that! I also hate it when people use this and think they are amazing. It doesnt take skill to just run with ronaldo, messi, torres etc, just shows they are using the glitch because they know they are awful and cant win themselves.
__________________
---

-
Proud To Be Posh x

II RUFF II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by II RUFF II View Post
ive never used the glitch and never will. I rarely play single ranked games anymore because of this so all i play is clubs at night with two other mates and when i come across a team witht the glitch, we quit in the first 5 minutes but we shouldnt have to do that! I also hate it when people use this and think they are amazing. It doesnt take skill to just run with ronaldo, messi, torres etc, just shows they are using the glitch because they know they are awful and cant win themselves.
but it takes even less skill to choose to pick every player and maybe even change the camera am i not right? sorry but your not convincing anyone playing people with a dream team does not annoy me... Playing people who control the whole team does... There is no way you can deny that if you do then your stupid and stuborn... i dont see whats wrong with having a dream team just as long as your not controlling everyone... the computer is stupid and the concede us goals every game no matter what team we are... so having a dream team with the computer will have no effect... All i want is three of our favourite players which does not include ronaldo... No one can convince me thats worse...
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:07 PM   #18
II RUFF II
 
II RUFF II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Peterborough, ENG
Posts: 804
Send a message via MSN to II RUFF II

Gav I PUFC's Gamercard
Oh, i must of misread then because i didnt know you were using just three players without using Ronaldo. Thats fair enough if your against someone else who is also using the glitch. What i strongly disagree with is someone changing the entire team to fast players and just run with them. Ive even seen Torres play a center half position, how rediculous is that lol.
__________________
---

-
Proud To Be Posh x

II RUFF II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #19
Truegooner87
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 147

SladeKraven's Gamercard
Wrong.....
Truegooner87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 03:36 PM   #20
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truegooner87 View Post
Wrong.....
What's wrong?

And yh ruff that is pathetic
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 AM   #21
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
im only asking for confermation... tried it last night but did'nt work on rank matches but a mate told me it only worked for him on clubs
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #22
The UK Basher
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southend, essex,england
Posts: 67

Th3 UK Basher's Gamercard
I'll settle this only noobs who think they are good because they play with a world 11 but in fact their noobs this happened to me yesterday and we destroyed them 7-0 so I don't care who glitches because they still can't win anyway also why would you sell your ultimate team or pay microsoft points to know a glitch that sad mate to be honest
The UK Basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 PM   #23
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by The UK Basher View Post
I'll settle this only noobs who think they are good because they play with a world 11 but in fact their noobs this happened to me yesterday and we destroyed them 7-0 so I don't care who glitches because they still can't win anyway also why would you sell your ultimate team or pay microsoft points to know a glitch that sad mate to be honest
sold my ultimate team players MATE because i have no need for them anymore as i have won all the tournements... And for your information only muppets who have no life at all uses the word NOOB so yh... im the sad one? And i haven't given any microsoft points away so i dont no y u say im sad for that... but yh i no people who have so im trying to help... So if your on here complaining for something that im trying to help and for something that your saying you dont care about seems like again your sad and for some reason it seems like your trying to give it the big one on 360 achievements... so how about if your not answering the question about the thread or if your rippin it then F*** off yh... sort youreself out before calling people sad on this website.. iv got a reason to be on here and thats to find out if this so called glitch works so i can have a bit of fun with my mates... Your comment is a waste of yours, mine and anybody else who reads your comments time... To be honest, i hope that their is a mode on fifa 10 that allows you to play clubs in a ultimate team type way so you can create a dream team from winning games and winning money/points..
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 03:18 AM   #24
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
..... i don't know basher coming in on someones thread and posting your feelings what u think you're playin at eh lol.
is it bad im kinda happy the glitch failed for you
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 08:19 AM   #25
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeminator View Post
..... i don't know basher coming in on someones thread and posting your feelings what u think you're playin at eh lol.
is it bad im kinda happy the glitch failed for you
Aright smart ass but hes not posting his feelings for any sake but to be a p**** really is he... Hes trying to belittle others to look big and probably trying to get some laughs... But most of the people on this website who post comments are thick anyway and are usually wrong
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:04 AM   #26
The UK Basher
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Southend, essex,england
Posts: 67

Th3 UK Basher's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by toeminator View Post
..... i don't know basher coming in on someones thread and posting your feelings what u think you're playin at eh lol.
is it bad im kinda happy the glitch failed for you
People need to calm down I was just stating that I don't cheaters and why would people cheat just to win it's pointless also I don't know why u said the glitch failed for me as I have never glitched on any game never have never will
The UK Basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2009, 10:47 AM   #27
lufc dom
 
lufc dom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 112

xXx DomDom xXx's Gamercard
Fifa 09 clubs is getting out of hand because of this glitch :/

Last edited by lufc dom; 06-21-2009 at 10:57 AM.
lufc dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 01:38 PM   #28
tremberz
 
tremberz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 1,332

tremberz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Not only are you stupid, but your an idiot. Firstly, this glitch doesnt work. If you have a team of superstars playing together the chemistry will suffer and their stats won't seem as good, its just like the ultimate team. Secondly, the amount of times I have played a team with Torres, Messi, Henry, Gerrard, etc. is stupid, this glitch is getting out of hand because of idiots like you telling people how to do it. This is the reason Fifa shouldn't be bringing out downloadable content and updates because glitches like these develop.
__________________


Gears of War Veteran
Seriously - unlocked 6/6/07
Seriously 2.0- unlocked 2/2/10
Seriously 3.0- unlocked 21/3/13

Total Online Kills - 150,000+

tremberz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:16 AM   #29
xHHx CURT
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremberz View Post
Not only are you stupid, but your an idiot. Firstly, this glitch doesnt work. If you have a team of superstars playing together the chemistry will suffer and their stats won't seem as good, its just like the ultimate team. Secondly, the amount of times I have played a team with Torres, Messi, Henry, Gerrard, etc. is stupid, this glitch is getting out of hand because of idiots like you telling people how to do it. This is the reason Fifa shouldn't be bringing out downloadable content and updates because glitches like these develop.
unfortunatley mate im about to update it with the correct method which i did last night.. Which i must say i enjoyed having my favourite players in the team... And if the team is worse then WHY THE F*** WOULD YOU CARE... YOU CALL ME STUPID BUT YOUR SAYING THE 'GLITCH IS GETTING OUT OF HAND... YET YOU SAY THE TEAM WILL SUFFER BECAUSE OF CHEMISTRY... MAKE YOUR MIND UP AND STOP CRYING... AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION WE HAVE GERRARD AND TORRES BECAUSE WE ARE LIVERPOOL AND WE DONT HAVE HENRY, MESSI OR RONALDO...
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 PM   #30
toeminator
 
toeminator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: lincolnshire england
Posts: 122

only toe knee's Gamercard
so you used a glitch not to glitch
by the way u know no one wants this glitch right have u had 1 post saying please what is it
__________________




www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
clubs, dream team, fifa 09, online

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 04:24 PM.