PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > FIFA 09
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-24-2009, 11:03 PM   #31
J.Waddo

WaDiNhO x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Donator - Level 2   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - First Place   3 on 3 NHL Arcade Subscribers Tourn. First Place   Call of Duty: WaW Subscribers Tourn. - Runner Up   x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
You sir, are a whats known as a cunt. You're obviously shit at the game or you wouldn't be using this glitch. Take your method and fuck off somewhere else.

Thank You.

J.Waddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #32
xHHx CURT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDiNhO View Post
You sir, are a whats known as a cunt. You're obviously shit at the game or you wouldn't be using this glitch. Take your method and fuck off somewhere else.

Thank You.
Im grtting fucked off with the pricks on this website... First of all im getting cunts on here saying that having a dream team does nothing because everyone is the same rating but they are still complaining... Thats just dumb to be honest... Second... everyone chooses any in the player select screen and most change the camera angle to see more easily... That is having more of an advantage than playing a dream team whos apparent stats are all the same... It also shows that they are unable to choose one player like you are suppose to and play with the pro camera... In my eyes im just changing stat for stat players... You are choosing to control the whole team because you cant play the came properly... we are... You sir are what we call a hypocritical cunt so how about getting your facts streight and Fuck Off somewhere else...

Thank you
xHHx CURT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 08:18 PM   #33
CSB Warrior17

Meaty the boss's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaDiNhO View Post

Thank You.
I think that pretty much ends the discussion
CSB Warrior17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:19 PM   #34
dbo99
Banned User

IIX DBO XII's Gamercard
So if you play with 3 people not one of you pick any? Thats just fuckin stupid, you let the computer defend for you, so I take it you lose every match you play and if you do win its down to the computer for defending for you. One person picking any does not make the game any easier what so ever as that one person then has to defend, in your case against you and 2 mates all trying to score, unless your completely stupid thats 3 (3 superstars that you glitched to get) against one player trying to defend. Use your brain and stop shouting your mouth of like a complete cunt, picking any and changing the camera angle makes the game more playable, not easier. Were as picking a dream team or even in your case 3 players does make the game a lot easier for you. Just dont stoop to there level and play properly there easy enough to beat if your good which your not, obviously. Sorry to come and rant but this guy was talkin shit from his first post, in that he says he hasnt tried the glitch then at the end says he has and KNOWS that it works. THREAD CLOSED
dbo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 09:53 AM   #35
xHHx CURT

use your fucking head mate... So your telling me that the computer on professional which is what it is supposed to be but feels like amature half the time is better than a human player? if you believe that you must be horrible at the game... dont stick your nose in when you dont have a clue yh... sort your life out... This is the only game iv ever used a glitch and thats because it everyone else was and i wanted in like many others... And for your info its much more fun... So before calling someone a cunt think about what your saying because you just made yourself sound like a complete wanker... Of course it is easier a human player controling the defence is better than the cpu doing it... They are horrible... And we've actually won over double the amount of losses because we are able to score goals... the point of clubs is to pick a player any spaces left are alocated to the computer... If you going to control everyone the play a normal rank or unranked game and just talk to your mates in a party... its the same thing... I will have an answer for everyone on here because im right and i no it so il say it again... if you dont want to use it then dont bother wasting my fucking time yh
Old 07-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #36
thealmighty1200

thealmighty1200's Gamercard
If you want to beat the glitchers just quit as soon as the game kicks off and you have noticed that they have a dream team. If you quit before 10 mins and no goals have been scored the match doesn't count. At least that way you won't be losing games and eventually if everybody does it the glitchers will get bored and revert back to normal teams.

My club has been doing this for a while now and we have a 3:1 win/loss so it defnitly works.

thealmighty1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 05:50 AM   #37
xHHx CURT

Quote:
Originally Posted by thealmighty1200 View Post
if you want to beat the glitchers just quit as soon as the game kicks off and you have noticed that they have a dream team. If you quit before 10 mins and no goals have been scored the match doesn't count. At least that way you won't be losing games and eventually if everybody does it the glitchers will get bored and revert back to normal teams.

My club has been doing this for a while now and we have a 3:1 win/loss so it defnitly works.
id rather quit against people using the any player option... But unfortunaly i would not get any games... Which i guess you do to have your 3:1 ratio
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 AM   #38
Lil_steve

Lets Be Serious right yes ranked mathes are for people who want to be any but what if you want to play a match with with a few of ya mates thats what clubs is for to have fun woth friends and to play as a player or any if you and you friends want to all play as one player go play BE A PRO ONLINE TEAM PLAY ..... its in the name. Its Called >FIFA< Clubs witch means all elements of fifa can be used different camera angle nd the any button are part of FIFA.. its nt called be a pro clubsw the mode is there for a group of friends to make a team and have fun.

Last edited by Lil_steve; 07-08-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Lil_steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 05:41 AM   #39
xHHx CURT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_steve View Post
Lets Be Serious right yes ranked mathes are for people who want to be any but what if you want to play a match with with a few of ya mates thats what clubs is for to have fun woth friends and to play as a player or any if you and you friends want to all play as one player go play BE A PRO ONLINE TEAM PLAY ..... its in the name. Its Called >FIFA< Clubs witch means all elements of fifa can be used different camera angle nd the any button are part of FIFA.. its nt called be a pro clubsw the mode is there for a group of friends to make a team and have fun.
Have a look atthe FAQ's on fifa... it says for clubs... each participant should choose a player... Any space not alocated will be under CPU control... Fifa has an idea for clubs but people are changing that idea... By the way last time i checked... fifa clubs has a RANKING system which makes it a ranked match... BAP does not... SORRY but once again i have the answer so everybody stop talking shit
Old 07-13-2009, 08:00 AM   #40
jj1993

Send a message via MSN to jj1993

JorDropping's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHHx CURT View Post
Have a look atthe FAQ's on fifa... it says for clubs... each participant should choose a player... Any space not alocated will be under CPU control... Fifa has an idea for clubs but people are changing that idea... By the way last time i checked... fifa clubs has a RANKING system which makes it a ranked match... BAP does not... SORRY but once again i have the answer so everybody stop talking shit
I'd love to see you answer this one....it don't matter anyway. Your typing is so bad I might not even be able to understand your vague attempt to try belittle me.

If each participant is meant to choose a player, then why does it give me and my friends the option to pick any? I'm sorry to say, what you're doing is nothing compared to changing the camera angle or someone choosing "Any" You're exploiting a glitch just because that is "fun" Shall I tell you what is fun? Kicking little glitchers arses...and I hope one day my club rags your club. Cos sometimes...I giggle when it happens.

Have a good day, and burn in hell. Fag.

jj1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 AM   #41
toeminator

only toe knee's Gamercard
Quote:
This is the only game iv ever used a glitch and thats because it everyone else was
i can say your wrong on this one cause i don't glitch so your whole you are allways right speech goes out the window buddy

www.honestxboxreviews.com
toeminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:58 AM   #42
xHHx CURT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj1993 View Post
I'd love to see you answer this one....it don't matter anyway. Your typing is so bad I might not even be able to understand your vague attempt to try belittle me.

If each participant is meant to choose a player, then why does it give me and my friends the option to pick any? I'm sorry to say, what you're doing is nothing compared to changing the camera angle or someone choosing "Any" You're exploiting a glitch just because that is "fun" Shall I tell you what is fun? Kicking little glitchers arses...and I hope one day my club rags your club. Cos sometimes...I giggle when it happens.

Have a good day, and burn in hell. Fag.
Wow you use the word fag? your obviously queer... Anyway unfortunatley mate i have a life and dont spend my life on here so i dont put my soul into righting this shit for gorms like you.. And you would never rag us so thats just stupid... So to the question... Fifa would have put the any option in for choice... They do that because fifa has always given us options even though it is not the best... I never said your not allowed just its not expected it... I dont think they thought that so many twats would choose it because they cant play with 1 player each properly... So if your not going to play it properly then neither am i...

And for the other kid it was just an exaduration mate it dosent mean im wrong... wow i shouldnt be supprised by all the people crying on this website but i am... kinda sad really considering fifa 10's right round the corner... You people always have something to complain about though...
Old 07-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #43
toeminator

Quote:
And for the other kid it was just an exaduration mate it dosent mean im wrong... wow i shouldnt be supprised by all the people crying on this website but i am... kinda sad really considering fifa 10's right round the corner... You people always have something to complain about though...
for starters i think u meant
exaggeration

as for being a kid i have pubic hair unlike yourself at a guess

Old 07-16-2009, 09:03 AM   #44
xHHx CURT

Quote:
Originally Posted by toeminator View Post
for starters i think u meant
exaggeration

as for being a kid i have pubic hair unlike yourself at a guess
i think i also said that i rush these posts because i have a life... I aso have better things to do than sit on my computer and try to find something to have an arguemant about... Oh and until you get to collage and study english at A level i suggest you keep comments like that to yourself yh... STICK TO TOPIC
Old 07-18-2009, 02:15 PM   #45
toeminator

Quote:
I aso have better things to do than sit on my computer and try to find something to have an arguemant about... Oh and until you get to collage and study english at A level
wrong on many levels

Old 07-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #46
xHHx CURT

well i can tell your only a kid so.... Dont u have better things to do?
Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #47
Brian Fantana x360a
Banned User

oPumpkinEscobar's Gamercard
Quote:
well i can tell your only a kid so.... Dont u have better things to do?
Yeah...YOUR MOM!!!!
Brian Fantana x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:37 AM   #48
xHHx CURT

i would like to state something on this thread which i found intresting and you can find yourself... The any option is officialy no different than using a dream team... EA say that they are both BUGS in the game and will be removed on fifa 10 which i will enjoy... Incase you dont no what i am talking about, the ANY option went all wrong... ANY is suppose to make you 1 random player which makes perfect sense as it is called ANY and not ALL... so now as EA has stated they are both bugs then unless you dont use any or a dream team then you may talk negative on this thread which will be maybe 1% of the population... Thank you
Old 07-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #49
toeminator

still tryin to justify glitching tut tut tut i don't know
where is the link to ea saying this???
also u know there was a any option in fifa 08 to don't you so why would they go u know what lets leave a bug in the game what the hell.
also surely if they meant to give you a random player they would call it that RANDOM

Last edited by toeminator; 07-28-2009 at 11:08 AM.