PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Music and Rhythm > Rock Band Track Pack: Classic Rock
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
TriceII
Banned User

TriceII's Gamercard
Trying to help with Flawless Singing :)

There is a song that only has 12 phrases, which is actually only 3 parts with 4 phrases in each part... This song is easy to sing even on expert, except for the last phrase, and the first phrase after the solo (cowbell). Sorry for keeping you hanging on what song it is, but that song is "The James Gang - Funk #49" (number might be off). Anyways, I totally hate the f#%ing song because I can never do the two phrases at the end part which are making me angry, always one phrase missed, but always different parts.
ANYWAYS, not your problem, I'll stop rambling. Good luck trying to perfect Funk #49 on Vocals Expert.
TriceII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
RLKDragon

RLKDragon's Gamercard
Or you could do a song you are familiar with, know the pitchs and when they occur. That might help too. That being said, I got the achieve on Closer to the Heart (which, coincidentally, is the first and easiest song on the vocals list). But it's personal preference I guess.

Retail 100%:
NCAA Football 10, Rock Band 2, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10, The Beatles: Rock Band, Fallout 3, Assassin's Creed 2, Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

XBLA 100%:
Uno, Rock Band Track Pack 2, Rock Band Classic Rock Pack, 1 vs 100, Xbox Live Labs, Crazy Taxi
RLKDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
TriceII
Banned User

TriceII's Gamercard
Oh, I mean what is easier is what your tone is familiar with (in lack of other ways to say that.) Anyways, I meant "easy" as in shortest song to sing. Easiest for me WOULD probably be Let Love Rule, if I felt like singing that...
TriceII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #4
DAck1244
Banned User

DAck124's Gamercard
Cool. Easier legit crap and fish.
DAck1244 is offline   Reply With Quote