Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > F.E.A.R
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2009, 02:24 PM   #1
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Fear: Achievement Guide

This is my own version of the current achievement guide as I found the original lacking certain details.

Please, read the faq before following the guide

Single Player:

Survivalist Achievement: 150gs

What else is there to say but good luck? I recommend taking your time with this one because as soon as you die, that's it...No achievement! Easiest things to do are to take cover and not rush enemies also if you play it through first you may have better clue of what you are doing in a level and what to expect. Slow Mo is also your best friend.

Tip: At the end when Alma comes at you, have someone sit by your xbox incase you miss your shots. don't take any chances soon as you miss them, get someone to switch the xbox off as soon as.

Fearsome Achievement: 100gs

See Survivalist...
http://www.youtube.com/user/DeathRoa...45/_t00AbyUhos
Visit this link to find helpful videos to getting you through this game on extreme.

**Requires a little searching**

Scratch that! use this video below and navigate your way through on the bottom right hand side (related videos)

No Juice Achievement: 65gs

Play through the game on easy and make sure you do not pick up any juices, (that includes health boosts and Slow Mo percentage)

Real Time Achievement: 65gs

You can get this on the same play through as the No Juice achievement.

Fearless Achievement: 35gs

Simple enough, beat the game on meduim.

Explorer Achievement: 35gs

Follow the guides and you can also do this while beating the game on meduim. If you want too.

Exterminator Achievement: 35gs

You must kill every enemy in the campaign, this includes Almas ghosts which explode on you. Instead you need to shoot them or they won't count as a kill.

For more help, look here

Ammo Hog Achievement: 35gs

Go through the game on easy and use alot of slow motion and melee movement and your pistol when absolutely necessary.

No Fear Achievement: 35gs

Best tip: Good luck! also use the videos below to help you out also.

Complete Initation Achievement: 5gs

See secret facility...

Complete Water secret facility Achievement: 5gs

See secret facility...

Complete Armacham Achievement: 5gsSee secret facility...

Complete Slums Achievment: 5gs
See secret facility...

Complete Secret Facility Achievement: 5gs

Simply beat the game on any difficulty...No need to sweat over these ones!

Complete Intel Achievement: 5gs

Can be done on any difficulty again, just another finding achievement (which'll take time but there's no reason why you can't do this and survivalist at the same time)

(Use X to obtain the documents)

Good Guide here

Explosives Expert: 5g

Simpy go into an area where there is loads of enemies and throw a grenade into them, best places to do these are on interval 8 (before you face the heavy armour) or in the first instant action map when the van opens up, use slow mo and chuck a grenade in there.

Slow Jo: 5g

In a room where the first turret camera is, don't use the camera and go into the room where the enemies are spawning. Use Slow-mo and throw grenades into the pack of five.

Medic: 5g

see bullet sponge

Bullet sponge: 5g

Use medi-kits and armour whenever you can in the game or Instant action (easy if your planning to 1k this beasty)

Feared: 5g

See No Fear!

Enviornmentalist: 5gSimple really, when you see an enemy near something explosive, shoot it! rince and repeat 10 times.

Last edited by |oneyedNewb|; 07-02-2009 at 07:08 PM.
|oneyedNewb| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #2
|oneyedNewb|

Online Achievements:

Fearless Flagman: 75gs

Best map to boost this on is Rumble as it's small and simple. Doing this you can also get
5 CTF and 5 SloMo CTF wins for the Team Victory achievement.

Mp 1000: 75gs

Easy achievement when boosting, set up a match on elimination on high tech and kill yourself 1000 times

Team Victory: 5gs

Self explanatory...

MP 100: 5gs

See MP1000

Multiplayer Victory: 75gs
You'll easily get this...go into a deathmatch game and kill!,kill!,kill!

Demolitions Expert: 35gs

Use a grenade or mine and get 200 kills, easy when boosting.

Dead Eye: 35gs

Get a friend to stand there and use any weapon on him to get a headshot (apart from anything explosive) do on deathmatch, hightech.

Belly Gunner: 5gs

Go to the rubble map, there are turrets on the second floor on each base. also a small map!

Black Belt: 5gs

Go to the campus map and kill your boosting partner 50 times using a + b (while you're in the air) to activate a chuck norris special.

Brawler: 5gs

Go to the campus map but unlike black belt, punch them in the face this time!

Sapper: 5gs

Go to the Rubble map and pick up some M77's 3 of which can be found on the roof of each base and kill them 50 times and then eureka! 5 points.

Trap Layer: 5gs

Go to the campus map and you can find AT-S mines there in the middle of the map on the ground floor in the conference room, these spawns take 30 seconds long and may take awhile to get the achievement.

Disintergrator: 5gs

Go to the campus map and this can be found in the middle, by the conference room...these respawn quicker than your friend and aslong as you don't waste ammo can be done in a 5 minute game.

Rocketman: 5gs

Go to the campus map and this little gem can be found on the balcony over looking the middle area.

Repeating Offender: 5gs

go to the Campus map and if you are in the middle on the bottom level where the Type-7 Particle weapon is and the conference room on your left, go up the stairs ahead of you and to your right. There is a doorway on your right, go through that and make a u-turn to your left. The MP-50 is directly in front of you under the stairs. Simply kill an opponent 50 times and you will get this achievement.

Assaulter - 5gs

See pump shotty ownage

Sub-Jugator - 5g

See pump shotty ownage

Dual Machinist - 5g

See pump shotty ownage

Sniper - 5g

See pump shotty ownage

Pump shotty ownage - 5g
You can select these weapons as your default before you enter the ranked match, you'll also get these without much trouble if you follow the guide above. Each weapon needs 50 kills in order for an achievement to unlock, no reported glitches so you should just breeze through it.

Grenadier - 5g
You start off with the N683 so getting this achievement should be as easy as breathing, just make sure you land it directly onto your boosting partner.

Last edited by |oneyedNewb|; 07-02-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:57 PM   #3
|oneyedNewb|

Secret Achievements:

***No spoiler guard needed***

Afraid - 0gs

If you want to prove that your more of a lover than a fighter then you'll need this achievement to show off your delicate side, soon as a ranked match starts up...blow yourself up and wait the time out or run around and wait for people to kill you (I prefer the 1st method)

Vermin Badge - 0gs

Not too fond of rats and I'm sure neither are most of you...shoot on sight men and women (we are all equal here)

Suicide King - 0gs

Unlike the other achievements, this requires you to listen to My Chemical Romance while you blow yourself up 5 times in either single player or Instant action.

If you need anymore pointers then try this thread. and for boosting, here!

Credit to:
P3rveyPr13st, Krazy Killer, Butters and Killah Kam

Last edited by |oneyedNewb|; 07-02-2009 at 07:06 PM.
Old 07-11-2009, 04:59 AM   #4
A 2rue boofer
Banned User

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
You need to describe how to get each achievement.. Don't just say easy as pie or jsut beat on medium describe everything
A 2rue boofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
SHawk996

shawk996's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by A 2rue boofer View Post
You need to describe how to get each achievement.. Don't just say easy as pie or jsut beat on medium describe everything
I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but how in the hell do you expect him to do that? For fucks sake, the achievement description tells you what to do in most of them. What else do you need to know about the Survivalist achiev? Just don't fawking die! No boosters? Umm... how about, not picking any up? This is all pretty common sense here, people.

The only ones I can see needing a description are the instant action maps on extreme, and the campaign on extreme. Even those already have ton of YouTube videos.
100k - Aug 9th 2012
Gamerscore goal complete...working on my completion percentage now.
Looking to boost: Gears 3, Rainbow Six Vegas
SHawk996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #6
|oneyedNewb|

I've described the harder achievement to the fullest extent I could, that and I've pretty much used the other guide as a guideline and just added a bunch more details than the original.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #7
Porpoise King

Porpoise King's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHawk996 View Post
I'm not the smartest guy in the world, but how in the hell do you expect him to do that? For fucks sake, the achievement description tells you what to do in most of them. What else do you need to know about the Survivalist achiev? Just don't fawking die! No boosters? Umm... how about, not picking any up? This is all pretty common sense here, people.

The only ones I can see needing a description are the instant action maps on extreme, and the campaign on extreme. Even those already have ton of YouTube videos.
I'm pretty sure he means the OP should put the actual achievement descriptions along with his method of achieving it.

20,000 GS 6/7/2009
30,000 GS 6/29/2009
40,000 GS 7/24/2009
50,000 GS 9/18/2009

Porpoise King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #8
Mr Waggy

Just a note, you don't need to "instantly have someone switch off the xbox". If you die, or use slowmo, or pick up a booster, just press your guide button and dashboard it. I saw my game load up again in the background before I managed to Dashboard it and I still got the Survivalist achievement - so I don't think you have to be fast as such, just make sure you use the guide button followed by Y.

"...Marvelous!"
Mr Waggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
UkBull3t

UkBull3t's Gamercard
achievement guide is already out tbh
UkBull3t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 07:22 PM   #10
Muse89

Ragnarok K1's Gamercard
Awesome, I was a bit disappointed when the main guide didnt provide any help with the explorer achievement, but hopefully these videos will prove useful