PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-07-2009, 12:30 AM   #31
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by An Amish Woman View Post
A few parts are kinda confusing, but other than that great guide guys! Thanks for the work!
Which bits are confusing?, i would upload more screen shots of each area but its verging on almost 15mbs of images and thats a lot of bandwidth.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #32
An Amish Woman

An Amish Woman's Gamercard
Chapter 4 Poster 1&2 could be explained a little bit better. Chapter 6 Poster 5 could say something like, "The 1st ravine before you get ot the cows." It sounds to much like its near the 6th Poster.

Its nothing big really, the pictures help. Just have to kinda do some looking for. Still good job I got the achievement an hr ago.

XBL needs more Free Content!
Join the Cause
Your only a Pro Gamer, when you get paid to play!
An Amish Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 04:05 AM   #33
littlejay

Fuzzmeister J's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
yes, when you see 4 out of 5, thats for that character. the other brother probably found the other one.

great guide btw. i got em all now
Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 AM   #34
An Amish Woman

An Amish Woman's Gamercard
Well the people that think outside of the box wouldnt get an posters w/o having the complete guide.

XBL needs more Free Content!
Join the Cause
Your only a Pro Gamer, when you get paid to play!
An Amish Woman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:51 AM   #35
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlejay View Post
yes, when you see 4 out of 5, thats for that character. the other brother probably found the other one.

great guide btw. i got em all now
I already posted this above, it has nothing to do with which brother it just tells you how many you picked up either way. If you pick up 2 with one brother you will be missing 3 if you go back and pick up another 2 with the other brother you will be missing 3.

If you then go back and pick up the last 1 it will say your missing 4 regardless of who you play as. Its just there to tell you how many you have picked up. It's quite a stupid system seeing as if your not sure which ones you have missed you can't really tell if you have them all even if you have picked them all up but 1.

My wife was trying to work out why she was missing some as you would expect it to say you have picked up the last 2 you needed so at the end of the level it should say 5 of 5 not 2 of 5.
Old 07-07-2009, 07:46 AM   #36
diseptikon

For Chapter 5

"Poster 5
- Near the top of the excavation you descend some wooden stairs that lead down to a small depression in the cavern with another set of stairs leading up nearby and seceral crates scattered around the stone floor. Look under one of the staircases to find a chest hidden among some barrels. Open the chest to collect the last secret of the chapter."

Is this before the last checkpoint before you off the Irish guy? I might have missed it before getting here and I swear for the life of me it isnt during the final checkpoint? Can anyone lead me a little closer to it?
Old 07-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #37
shootermcgavin1

Sh00t3rmcgavin2's Gamercard
Great guide dude!!! Would never have found most of those!!!
shootermcgavin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #38
shootermcgavin1

Sh00t3rmcgavin2's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by diseptikon View Post
For Chapter 5

"Poster 5 - Near the top of the excavation you descend some wooden stairs that lead down to a small depression in the cavern with another set of stairs leading up nearby and seceral crates scattered around the stone floor. Look under one of the staircases to find a chest hidden among some barrels. Open the chest to collect the last secret of the chapter."

Is this before the last checkpoint before you off the Irish guy? I might have missed it before getting here and I swear for the life of me it isnt during the final checkpoint? Can anyone lead me a little closer to it?
You go down the stairs into a bowl like area the poster is under the stairs, before taking the next set up to the final fight for the level
shootermcgavin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 01:36 PM   #39
BemusedBox

BemusedBox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
In chapter 7 part 4 and 5 the pictures are reversed good guide btw.
BemusedBox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 02:29 PM   #40
Andycot

Andycot's Gamercard
I just went through this guide and got 88/89.... Must have missed one box somewhere.
Is there a way to see which chapter it was, or do i have to start all over again?
Edit: Okay, never mind, i found the last one (Chapter XIV, poster 5) and got the achievement. Great guide!

Last edited by Andycot; 07-07-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Andycot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 05:59 PM   #41
littlejay

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzmatix View Post
I already posted this above, it has nothing to do with which brother it just tells you how many you picked up either way. If you pick up 2 with one brother you will be missing 3 if you go back and pick up another 2 with the other brother you will be missing 3.

If you then go back and pick up the last 1 it will say your missing 4 regardless of who you play as. Its just there to tell you how many you have picked up. It's quite a stupid system seeing as if your not sure which ones you have missed you can't really tell if you have them all even if you have picked them all up but 1.

My wife was trying to work out why she was missing some as you would expect it to say you have picked up the last 2 you needed so at the end of the level it should say 5 of 5 not 2 of 5.
ah ok. i played the game as tom and cleaned up as ray getting everything i missed so it seemed that way
Old 07-07-2009, 06:03 PM   #42
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
ah ok. i played the game as tom and cleaned up as ray getting everything i missed so it seemed that way
yeah hehe, it's quite confusing but once you know you learn to ignore the stats, it's a rather odd design choice though.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:58 AM   #43
Del Piero Q8

Del Piero Q8's Gamercard
nice work

help alot

thanks amico

553 solo Juve

Grande Alex
Del Piero Q8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:15 AM   #44
littlejay

im playing on very hard now and it's showing the number of secrets i got with that character. i have everything and it still shows it.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:45 AM   #45
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Interesting, maybe on another run through it shows you what you have done, so far still the same for me. I haven't yet started playing on very hard but will soon.

I have made some corrections to the guide which I somehow overlooked the first time, also sorted out the mixed up images
Old 07-08-2009, 04:14 AM   #46
littlejay

yeah im a few more missions in and tom is who i use most of the time and his stat screens still show the 1 or 2 i picked up playing my first time through. jump on mission 6 or 8 and finish it really fast and you should see what i mean.

thanks for the guide again. its pretty detailed but i had a tad bit of trouble finding a couple of the mission 6 and 8 secrets from the descriptions. for the most part they are spot on.

the first one in mission 4 was hard to point out too. but on the inside of the arc before the sandbags with the 3 lanterns would be a good way to describe it.
of course i did most of those before you had pics up
Old 07-08-2009, 12:34 PM   #47
Josh Knight

Josh Knight's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by l InFamousDj l View Post
Some of the pictures we cant see so far this guide is great but are the pics gonna be fixed its alot easier then my prima eguide. thanks again
Quote:
I know about the images, I have stopped posting them for now, im just upgrading my photobucket account. Some stupid annoying spanish website hotlinked a load of my guide images and wasted up all my bandwidth.

I did post that right at the very top though just in case you missed it. Sorry about this though, it's messed up all my images but im sorting it out.
at least you have taken the time and effort to upload the images and write a WRITTEN description where they are aswell.

cheers
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM   #48
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Knight View Post
at least you have taken the time and effort to upload the images and write a WRITTEN description where they are aswell.

cheers
I didn't write it, as clearly stated at the top , i just provided the images and put the guide together. Thanks though, credit given where it's due .
Old 07-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #49
Bladez x360a

Thanks for the guide helped alot 5 stars
Bladez x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:47 AM   #50
Nlkuysdf

tbs nikolai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Have zero idea how to find chapter 6 poster 6. I dont understand the description. I dont know which way is west. I know that sounds stupid but im not sure if the sun is setting or not. Someone help me please.

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:09 AM   #51
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkuysdf View Post
Have zero idea how to find chapter 6 poster 6. I dont understand the description. I dont know which way is west. I know that sounds stupid but im not sure if the sun is setting or not. Someone help me please.
If you have the camp behind you from where you save the cattle and the canyon in front of you goto the right and follow the patch, it goes down a little slow. Once you get to the bottom of the slope head off kind of to the left off the road and keep going until you hit the corner of the map.

Its a little hut shack thing, its quite out the way but not to hard to find.
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #52
Jabi1

Jabi1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkuysdf View Post
I had problems with this one too. When you are in the side quest area with the cattle and tents and bandits attacking you, look towards the camp/canyon where your objective is. Now turn left and go forward, you should go down a very steep hill (side quest may limit your movement here, complete or fail it if so). Turn left again down there, and in this area you find the abandoned house/poster.

I followed this great guide all the way and now I'm still missing one secret. Nice to have one more game to get me more fed up of all these collectable achievements, if you have to play with a maps/guide on your hand then it does not positively add to the gameplay in any way -_-. Also this game has almost perfect achievement tracking, EXCEPT it wont tell you how many secrets you are missing or have collected in each CHAPTER. It's hard to understand why anyone didn't feel like adding this little feature in it, instead of the current system that gets people confused. Now I have to run through the whole game the third time so I can get this sorted.
Old 07-09-2009, 07:19 AM   #53
Nlkuysdf

tbs nikolai's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thx guys I found it, but I found it the hard way. Ran around the entire map till I found it. Found three other secrets in the process without having to the side mission though. What a relieve.

Gamer Score: 61,175 of 61,255 -99.87%

Achievements: 2160 of 2162-99.91%

Last edited by Nlkuysdf; 07-09-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Nlkuysdf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:16 PM   #54
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
If you have the camp behind you from where you save the cattle and the canyon in front of you goto the right and follow the patch, it goes down a little slow. Once you get to the bottom of the slope head off kind of to the left off the road and keep going until you hit the corner of the map.

Its a little hut shack thing, its quite out the way but not to hard to find.
Yes This one is confusing me a bit as well. After I save the cattle and I am heading back to the weapon shack. Do I make a right coming out of the ravine?? Is there a specific road or I just kind of follow the hills??

Thanks for the guide it has really been helpful

patches4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 01:33 PM   #55
littlejay

when you first enter that ravine there is a rock walkway that goes down the side of the mountain a little bit. i though it was on the far side from the pic but its right as you enter to the left of that tree that hangs off the rock
Old 07-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #56
patches4711

patches4711's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   FIFA/Madden Subscribers Tourn. - Second Place   Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
when you first enter that ravine there is a rock walkway that goes down the side of the mountain a little bit. i though it was on the far side from the pic but its right as you enter to the left of that tree that hangs off the rock
I got that one. I was talking about #6 poster in Chapter 6. that is in the basket in front of a house at the corner of the map?? From what I am understatinding it is to the right as you leave the ravine and are heading back to the weapons shack after saving the cattle. I have searched for close to an hour and found lost of $$ in houses but not that particular house.

patches4711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 03:51 PM   #57
littlejay

when you keep going around after you save the cattle, you get out in the open and see the train tracks in the distance (i think) but turn left there and go along the rocks and you should see it right away
Old 07-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #58
KingSlitherOne

Quote:
Poster 5 - Among the crates near the elevator to find a chest that has the last secret.
I think that you should add that the secret is further down once you've ridden the elevator. Because I ran around for ever looking for that secret before I finally got tired and jumped in to the elevator, went down, and saw the poster.

I Got'em All thanks to this guide. Good guide!
Old 07-09-2009, 09:52 PM   #59
Fizzmatix
Banned User

I'm going to go through the explanations again and see if I can make some a little clearer, I have no issues finding most of these it was just certain ones in the free roam sections that proved an issue for me.

I also need to update all the images with new urls.
Old 07-09-2009, 10:41 PM   #60
KingSlitherOne

Quote:
I'm going to go through the explanations again and see if I can make some a little clearer, I have no issues finding most of these it was just certain ones in the free roam sections that proved an issue for me.

I also need to update all the images with new urls.
Alright good, I mentioned it because I and a few of my friends had trouble with that poster.

But the rest of the explanations was good, I had no problem finding the secrets even though english isn't my main language.