PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Call of Duty 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-10-2007, 11:38 AM   #1
zebatov
Banned User

Location: 45 minutes north of the only desert in Canada. Also where forest fires get people high.

zebatov's Gamercard
Victory Medal Achievement

Victory Medal 30
Be the player with the highest score and on the winning team in a ranked match. (Multiplayer)

In a ranked multiplayer match, make sure to be the best player on the winning team. You can check the scores ingame by pressing 'Back'. Stick to your favourite classes and take down as many of the enemy as possible. In objective games, make sure to be the one that scores the flag or secures the HQ, for example. Don't teamkill, as a punishment takes points away from you.

Does this mean you have to have the highest score out of both teams AND be on the winning team? Because I just won a match, and had the most points on my team, like it says, and didn't get the achievement. I'm just curious as to why.
zebatov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 02:19 PM   #2
I N64 I MaRiO
Banned User

I N64 I MaRiO's Gamercard
yes sir... thats the mistake i made... i had 25 points and we won and i jumped in the air till i realized i didnt get the achievement the guy on the other team had 32 points... so you have to have most points out of ALL and win
I N64 I MaRiO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:37 PM   #3
zebatov
Banned User

Location: 45 minutes north of the only desert in Canada. Also where forest fires get people high.

zebatov's Gamercard
Well then the strategy let alone the actual achievement description isn't very clear. In fact. They're wrong. Along with apparently everyone online.
zebatov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
Darth Odan

Darth Odan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This achievement is rather easy to obtain. There is no clear strategy that can help you achieve this, but rather some tips and clues that will give you an idea what to do. If you're allies, use that M1 God Weapon. I can get 50+[when I'm warmed up] kills and/or points with it. Its all about strategy and timing. If you're Axis, Light Assault or Kar 98 is the way to go. Steal ALL the kills, and right before a position is taken in War, jump IN. DO NOT TAKE IT DURING THE WHOLE PROCESS! Unless you want to be 'naded.
Darth Odan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:03 PM   #5
I N64 I MaRiO
Banned User

I N64 I MaRiO's Gamercard
nah, i belive ctf( not single... single is gay ) is a wee bit easier, especially if you know the map, and ACTUALLY score the flag...ctf flag score gives you 8 points total. and war only gives you 2 for capturing....
I N64 I MaRiO is offline   Reply With Quote