PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 10
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-14-2009, 02:39 PM   #31
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckleckner View Post
ok i just proved how to get rtg all time leaderboards.

when in rtg mode go to stats n records then leaderboards offline. there u will see the 100 scores of the cpu in each position on all 3 u need.
the easiest to do is a DE which u first creat a player at that pos n max all stats then choose him in existing player for the school u want. then just sim n u will get all 3

de school for nd was 270 lowest conf was 565 i think and ncaa was 825.
Confirmed.

Just used the method and it worked flawless.

Team : Notre Dame
Player : Freshman, RE.

Just go into Team management, edit his ratings to all 99. Go back to Notre Dame depth chart because HE WILL NOT BE STARTING. Put him into the starting lineup. Then just sim.

After 1 season, I had 535 points and "Big Man on Campus unlocked."

Just keep simming the rest will follow.

Freshman Phenom

Similar route as the one before ....

Team : LSU
Player : QB # 10.

Edit Stats to all 99, Change on Depth chart, Sim through season. If you do not get it the first try through, restart and do it over again,

Last edited by CcAaRrSsOoNn3; 07-14-2009 at 02:56 PM.
CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #32
dethklok
Banned User

lX CaptHowdy Xl's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Silver   Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SengIV View Post

Fill The Trophy Case (45 points)
Win all 34 bowl trophies (including National Championship) in Dynasty or Road to Glory modes.
This achievement it EASY. Use the following web page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automat...ege_bowl_games

You do NOT have to play the bowl game/championships. You just need to add the trophy to your case. Keep in mind your case can get "full" so remove the duplicate trophies. IE: If you have 3 Big 10 Championship trophies remove 2 from your case.
dethklok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 05:44 PM   #33
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Here's a few achievements I got and how I got them. You can re-word it how you want too just thought I would post them up for you.

We Are Family
(10 points)
Win a game using only Family Play Controls in an Exhibition Mode game (excludes co-op).

When at the team select screen hit
and the options menu should pop up. At the bottom of that menu it should say "Family Play". Simply switch it to "On". Now when in the game you will only use the button to pass, break tackles and to kick. No other buttons will be used. To make it easier just simply set the Quarter Length to 1 minute.

Russell High School Champ
(40 points)
Play and win the Russell High School Championship Game in any state.

Just like last year's achievement. When you start Road to Glory Mode you will be in the High School Playoffs for your specific state. Now what I did to make things easier was I simmed every game and played the last one to make sure I got the achievement. Make sure you save after every game if you're going to sim so you don't lose and then you have to start from the first game again.

Set 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down
(20 points)
Score a TD when running a play that is 100% setup (excludes co-op).

Run the same running play a few times in a row. After doing that then pick a play action pass. That play should then be 100% setup since the defense will think you are running the ball and will bite on the play action. If that does not work for you if you run a few running plays in succession with good gains most of the running plays will be 100% setup.

You Gotta See This (20 points)
Upload a Video or Photo Highlight.

EA made this a little more confusing this year. The easy part is after the game is over click on "Highlights" and hit
to pick the camera angle and save the video from there. After that go all the way out to the main menu and go to "My NCAA 10" > "My Legacy" > "EA Sports Highlights". Once you do that select whichever game mode the highlight is from. On the next screen click on the highlight and then hit to upload it to EA Sports World.

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #34
SinRG

Wow great work!

How long would you say it takes to 1000/1000 the game? I might pick it up, will settle my Football hunger till Madden 10 comes out lol.

Thanks!

SinRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 07:41 PM   #35
CcAaRrSsOoNn3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinRG View Post
Wow great work!

How long would you say it takes to 1000/1000 the game? I might pick it up, will settle my Football hunger till Madden 10 comes out lol.

Thanks!
I say 2-3 days. I bought the game Midnight last night and currently gave 37-47 achievements.

CcAaRrSsOoNn3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #36
Grishrak

For the best of all-time does that include online leaderboards or what? Im lost on that one.
Grishrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #37
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishrak View Post
For the best of all-time does that include online leaderboards or what? Im lost on that one.

I have not got that one yet. Ask Bishop about it. But I would assume not online.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
MORE THAN 60+ GAMES FOR SALE
APRIL 2014 LISTING

SengIV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #38
Grishrak

Quote:
I have not got that one yet. Ask Bishop about it. But I would assume not online.
Okay thanks all I found were leaderboards for online, there wasn't anything about offline but I'll just search around.
Grishrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #39
ckleckner

ckleckner's Gamercard
it says u have to make online leaderboards but they are based on the offline scores.. for instance for a rb to make the ncaa all time list he has to score a minimum of 1600. in road to glory mode go to stats an drecords in the menu and go to leaderboards then to offline n there are the scores u need.
ckleckner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:15 PM   #40
SinRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckleckner View Post
it says u have to make online leaderboards but they are based on the offline scores.. for instance for a rb to make the ncaa all time list he has to score a minimum of 1600. in road to glory mode go to stats an drecords in the menu and go to leaderboards then to offline n there are the scores u need.
Seeing you've 1000'd the game...

Does the game have any major online components that would be hard to obtain?

I think I am going to pick this up once I finish Sonic Genesis Collection...

Thanks!

SinRG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:06 PM   #41
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Silver   x360a Book Club   Word of Mouth   1,000 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop24 View Post
Here's a few achievements I got and how I got them. You can re-word it how you want too just thought I would post them up for you.

We Are Family (10 points)
Win a game using only Family Play Controls in an Exhibition Mode game (excludes co-op).

When at the team select screen hit and the options menu should pop up. At the bottom of that menu it should say "Family Play". Simply switch it to "On". Now when in the game you will only use the button to pass, break tackles and to kick. No other buttons will be used. To make it easier just simply set the Quarter Length to 1 minute.

Russell High School Champ (40 points)
Play and win the Russell High School Championship Game in any state.

Just like last year's achievement. When you start Road to Glory Mode you will be in the High School Playoffs for your specific state. Now what I did to make things easier was I simmed every game and played the last one to make sure I got the achievement. Make sure you save after every game if you're going to sim so you don't lose and then you have to start from the first game again.

Set 'Em Up, Knock 'Em Down (20 points)
Score a TD when running a play that is 100% setup (excludes co-op).

Run the same running play a few times in a row. After doing that then pick a play action pass. That play should then be 100% setup since the defense will think you are running the ball and will bite on the play action. If that does not work for you if you run a few running plays in succession with good gains most of the running plays will be 100% setup.

You Gotta See This (20 points)
Upload a Video or Photo Highlight.

EA made this a little more confusing this year. The easy part is after the game is over click on "Highlights" and hit to pick the camera angle and save the video from there. After that go all the way out to the main menu and go to "My NCAA 10" > "My Legacy" > "EA Sports Highlights". Once you do that select whichever game mode the highlight is from. On the next screen click on the highlight and then hit to upload it to EA Sports World.
Adding in ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinRG View Post
Wow great work!

Thanks!
Depends on what you are playing for. If you want the achievements fast then no longer then two days. If you want to play legit up to a week to two weeks.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
APRIL 2014 LISTING

Last edited by The Pants Party; 07-15-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:03 PM   #42
Sleezy M F E

Sleezy M F E's Gamercard
FYI, I got the ESPN classic cheev "One for the History Books" as the losing team in a close game.
Sleezy M F E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 11:05 PM   #43
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleezy M F E View Post
FYI, I got the ESPN classic cheev "One for the History Books" as the losing team in a close game.
Alright. Sounds good. I will add that in later.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
APRIL 2014 LISTING

Old 07-15-2009, 01:20 AM   #44
dethklok
Banned User

Quote:

Ball…Ball…Ball… (10 points)
Jar the ball loose with a User-Controlled Hit Stick tackle (excludes co-op).

Turn offsides off. Get behind the Quaterback. Now when the ball is hiked hit stick the QB and see if the ball comes lose. If it doesn’t, just repeat.
can you be more specific? I have done the above mentioned for 4 games, all 4 games were set to 15 min qts. I flick the hitstick but everytime it doesnt work. I caused about 10 fumbles but no of them seem to unlock the achievement. I doubt the achievement is glitched. You need to add alittle more then get behind QB and hope for the best

Last edited by dethklok; 07-15-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:31 AM   #45
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
For Give him 5 minutes, you have to turn on Chew up game time option from the play select screen. Also anyone know how to get lock n loaded?

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:33 AM   #46
dethklok
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dillon View Post
For Give him 5 minutes, you have to turn on Chew up game time option from the play select screen. Also anyone know how to get lock n loaded?
all you need to do for the chew up 5 min achievement is set the time to 6 min qts. Just b4 the 3rd qt ends make sure you have poss. of the ball. Then just use the play QB kneel. Its under the clock management play types

for locked and loaded, I have no idea. Wish the guide was slightly better for those achievements. But whatcha gonna do
Old 07-15-2009, 02:17 AM   #47
dillon

xxGODZ SNIPERxx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
For locked and loaded before you hike the ball with your second controller press down on the left analog stick and the circle below the player will have a lock under it, now just get a INT and a touchdown

EDIT: Do have to play vs. online opponents for the showdown challenges?

R.I.P. CrustyDirtDemon

Last edited by dillon; 07-15-2009 at 02:25 AM.
dillon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:33 AM   #48
dethklok
Banned User

this is what I did for locked and loaded. I was penn state. You can be any team you want. I maxed out my stats for the CBs. I then make the Air Forces QB stats for accuracy to zero, When I played against Airforce I noticed the starting QB likes to throw to his left side. I always locked the CB on that side. Make sure the airforce team is staring as close to the endzone with their backs twards the end zone. While locked as the CB and you think you can pull off a INT press Y. And just return it for a TD and the achievement will unlock after a few sections after you make the TD
Old 07-15-2009, 03:37 AM   #49
I Darck I

Send a message via AIM to I Darck I

I Darck I's Gamercard
Quote:
What Competition? (20 points)
Win the 1st year SEC championship with a team moved from the Sun Belt in single team Dynasty Mode.

When you start up a dynasty use a Sun Belt team. I chose UL Monroe. If you want to make it easier make UL Monroe's stats much much better. Then press Y when starting a dynasty to bring up the custom conference menu. Then select your team and move them to the SEC. Play and win the dynasty and win the SEC Championship.

I have an even easier way of getting this achievement. Requires no stat editing whatsoever. Just replace all the good SEC teams with all the Sun Belt teams. Leave the bad SEC teams like Vandy and UK, you can beat them. Now, just choose a good Sun Belt team (I picked FAU, Troy is also a good one) and start a dynasty. Sim your games one week at a time, saving after each week/win and reloading if you lose. Make sure you get into the SEC Championship game and then just play it and win. Achievement unlocked.
I Darck I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:39 AM   #50
tstewertrules20

XSerial GamerX's Gamercard
U can get alot of these on a online game with s friend me and a buddy got alot of them together last night

100%Retail
tstewertrules20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 04:55 AM   #51
GDragon3

For Give Him Give Minutes you could just put the quarters to three minutes kick the ball off then you can take your time and score. Then all you have to do is receive the ball in the second half and keep in from there which is pretty easy if you have the difficulty on rookie and are playing with Florida (even if i hate them LSU all the way even if they sucked last year).

Seriously 3.0 Progression:
Level: 133 of 100
Story Medals: 8 of 8
Horde Medals: 7 of 7
Beast Medals: 6 of 7
Versus Medals: 9 of 43
Total Progress: 133% level completion and 30 of 65 medals
PS: Epic, why couldn't it just be 1 million kills?!?!
GDragon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:14 AM   #52
ArrowQB 18

for the bowl trophy achievements... you dont have to have user control of the team to add the bowl game trophy to your case. just start a dynasty and play all the bowl games at the end of the year one minute quarters with whatever team you chose. you must actually play (or supersim) the game, however if they arent a user controlled team. much faster than doing conference by conference dynasties

Last edited by ArrowQB 18; 07-15-2009 at 05:17 AM.
ArrowQB 18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:40 AM   #53
Brents23

BrenTS23's Gamercard
good guide hope you finish it soon

Brents23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 05:54 AM   #54
Krianna21

Korrupted Kloud's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Oh man some of these new achivements have my head spinning with what it is I am supposed to do exactly. Slowly but sure I am figuring it out and you are all helping with the progress of this guide as well. Thanks!!
Old 07-15-2009, 07:59 AM   #55
MAD 69

Good guide, after its finished you should see if you could get a mod to clean this thread of all the useless posts and get a lock/sticky on it. Good work and thanks for the guide.
Old 07-15-2009, 09:11 AM   #56
StalkingGrunt911

Send a message via AIM to StalkingGrunt911

xStaIkinGruntx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brents23 View Post
good guide hope you finish it soon
It says it will be done by July 20th. ;P

StalkingGrunt911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:30 AM   #57
iinova_x

A e IR ii a L s's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dethklok View Post
This achievement it EASY. Use the following web page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automat...ege_bowl_games

You do NOT have to play the bowl game/championships. You just need to add the trophy to your case. Keep in mind your case can get "full" so remove the duplicate trophies. IE: If you have 3 Big 10 Championship trophies remove 2 from your case.
Can you be more specfic on what you have to do since you claim its so easy but i link to wiki doesnt exactly tell you what to do
iinova_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 11:46 AM   #58
v SnOwMaN v

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
What do you mean you don't have to play a game to get the trophies. Do you have to do the games in dynasty or can you do these in exhibition.

How do you not plau the game and gain the trophy at the same time.

This is in reference to the 34 trophies

U N P L U G Y A E T H E R N E T B O Y

Last edited by v SnOwMaN v; 07-15-2009 at 11:52 AM.
v SnOwMaN v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 12:22 PM   #59
Bishop24

Rare Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Achievement Guide - Gold   Subscriber Uno - Winner!   Road Map - Gold   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
There is no need for the arguing or flaming. The guide is getting done so everyone calm down. Most of the arguing posts will probably be deleted because they are not necessary. If you're trying to help answer questions we appreciate it but there is no need to argue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v SnOwMaN v View Post
What do you mean you don't have to play a game to get the trophies. Do you have to do the games in dynasty or can you do these in exhibition.

How do you not plau the game and gain the trophy at the same time.

This is in reference to the 34 trophies
You only need to win the game. So you can just simply sim the bowl games and if you win the trophy will be added to your trophy case. You can play the games if you want but you only need to sim them to get the trophies. It needs to be done in either Dynasty mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Now here are a few more achievements I got yesterday.

Big Man on Campus (25 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

You can get these achievements with any player in any conference but certain conferences such as the SEC it will be tougher for you to get the NCAA All-Time leaderboard achievement.

This is the easiest of the RTG achievement. To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 1 seasons It might take you two seasons but I doubt it. You should get this achievement while the 1st season is simming. You will need only 270 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

The Best of All-Time (50 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 3 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 3rd season is simming. You will need only 825 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

King of the Conference
(35 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 2 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 2nd season is simming. You will need only 565 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard.
(Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

Big Fish In A Small Pond (20 points)
Become a 5-star Road to Glory prospect.

You'll need to get this achievement while you are playing in the High School Playoffs. After playing 3 games you should get this achievement. Also remember that you can't just play anyway and get this achievement. You will need to do at least halfway decent to become a 5-star prospect. For example, if you're player is a QB you will need to get at least a few hundred yards and a few touchdowns. If you get anymore than 2 INT's I would suggest you restart the game.

Probably an easier method, for me at least, is to play with two controllers. Once you have the ball just punt it and have the second controller do a punt block. Now just simply use a hit stick on the punt returner, it should only take a few tries before he finally fumbles.

Locked and Loaded
(15 points)
With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

Vs CPU Method:

Before the CPU calls hike I suggest pick your player ( I suggest Free Safety) and click "LS" to player lock on that player. This achievement is definitely not easy but if you pick to be a Free Safety or Strong Safety most of the time you won't have to individually guard a player. I would also suggest playing against a horrible team so if you do intercept it you won't get caught by the opposing team.

Easier Method:

Use 2 controllers. Simply player lock on a Cornerback, Free Safety or Strong Safety. Now with the second controller throw it to the WR that your player lock player is guarding. Personally I think this is harder to do unless you have another person playing with the second controller. If you're playing with both controlles it could be kind of difficult.

Follow my world of gaming at
:

http://www.BishopsGamingWorld.com/

Last edited by Bishop24; 07-15-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Bishop24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 01:41 PM   #60
SengIV

Seng IV's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop24 View Post
There is no need for the arguing or flaming. The guide is getting done so everyone calm down. Most of the arguing posts will probably be deleted because they are not necessary. If you're trying to help answer questions we appreciate it but there is no need to argue.

You only need to win the game. So you can just simply sim the bowl games and if you win the trophy will be added to your trophy case. You can play the games if you want but you only need to sim them to get the trophies. It needs to be done in either Dynasty mode or Road to Glory Mode.

Now here are a few more achievements I got yesterday.

Big Man on Campus (25 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your team's All-Time leaderboard.

You can get these achievements with any player in any conference but certain conferences such as the SEC it will be tougher for you to get the NCAA All-Time leaderboard achievement.

This is the easiest of the RTG achievement. To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 1 seasons It might take you two seasons but I doubt it. You should get this achievement while the 1st season is simming. You will need only 270 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

The Best of All-Time (50 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on the NCAA All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 3 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 3rd season is simming. You will need only 825 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

King of the Conference (35 points)
In Road to Glory Mode, earn a spot on your conference's All-Time leaderboard.

To make this easier pick a defensive end (RE) on Notre Dame and max out his stats to 99. Do that from the "Team Management" screen on the Main Menu. Make sure the player is a freshman. After you max his stats go into Road to Glory mode and choose to play with an existing player. Then pick that defensive end to play as. Now just simply sim through about 2 seasons. You should get this achievement while the 2nd season is simming. You will need only 565 points to get on the all-time leaderboard so it should not be that hard. (Credit to ckleckner for letting us know to select Notre Dame)

Big Fish In A Small Pond (20 points)
Become a 5-star Road to Glory prospect.

You'll need to get this achievement while you are playing in the High School Playoffs. After playing 3 games you should get this achievement. Also remember that you can't just play anyway and get this achievement. You will need to do at least halfway decent to become a 5-star prospect. For example, if you're player is a QB you will need to get at least a few hundred yards and a few touchdowns. If you get anymore than 2 INT's I would suggest you restart the game.

Probably an easier method, for me at least, is to play with two controllers. Once you have the ball just punt it and have the second controller do a punt block. Now just simply use a hit stick on the punt returner, it should only take a few tries before he finally fumbles.

Locked and Loaded (15 points)
With Player Lock on, return an interception for a TD (excludes co-op).

Vs CPU Method:

Before the CPU calls hike I suggest pick your player ( I suggest Free Safety) and click "LS" to player lock on that player. This achievement is definitely not easy but if you pick to be a Free Safety or Strong Safety most of the time you won't have to individually guard a player. I would also suggest playing against a horrible team so if you do intercept it you won't get caught by the opposing team.

Easier Method:

Use 2 controllers. Simply player lock on a Cornerback, Free Safety or Strong Safety. Now with the second controller throw it to the WR that your player lock player is guarding. Personally I think this is harder to do unless you have another person playing with the second controller. If you're playing with both controlles it could be kind of difficult.
Thanks Bishop. I updated the guide with all that information.

LOTS OF NEW ITEMS
APRIL 2014 LISTING