PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shooter > Battlefield 1943
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM   #61
Mallerd

hey, every time I start a new game I start as a level 1 again. Also the stats & awards aren't recorded in the main menu. What's up with that? Can someone PM for this?
Mallerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #62
Paragon 434th

Paragon 434th's Gamercard
I see that several people here are having the same problem as I am in not receiving the vehicle kill assist and destroy 6 vehicles award. I obtained both awards in the same round several days after the game's initial release (I guess you can say it was still in it's "Betafield" stage) They both appeared in the award screen. The following day, they were gone. I've been unable to obtain them again. I know for certain that I've met the requirements in numerous games, including Coral Sea.
I know the awards don't have any impact on the game, but it is bugging the hell out of me. I only need those 2 and the 10,000 kills.
Does anyone know a fix for this? I'm hesistant to re-download the game (I've had problems in the past doing this for other things). Thanks in advance.
Paragon 434th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #63
Achiever TM

Achiever TM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Referrals - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iuratus View Post
Vehicle Assist Efficiency: Get 5 vehicle assist kills.

I haven't been awarded this, but I am pretty sure that a vehicle assist kill is when you damage an enemy vehicle, and then a friendly blows it up, and it says 'Vehicle kill assist +5'. I don't think it is 5 assists in a vehicle, because I had 10 of those in about 5 minutes from Team Player. Just shoot all the tanks you see with rockets, but don't kill them. Sort of annoying because it is hard to judge the health of an enemy tank. This is still evading itself from me. I at most get 2 or 3 if I am lucky. This is just annoying to get just because basically everybody damages a vehicle in one way or another, and it seems as if it just randomly selects who gets the assist, and it isn't who damages the vehicle the most. I got quite a few assists though on Coral Sea (Air Superiority), but didn't get enough for this one. If anyone has any tips to getting this, I (and most likely others) would appreciate it.
thia one is hard but doable. what you need to do is take 2/3 of "health" of an enemie vehicle. (not just shoot it) I got mine on Coral Sea. there are two ways of do this.
1 if you are good flying then you must hit enemy planes till thee engine starts releasing smoke, then hope some one else kill him and you will get 1 vehicle destroy assist. do it 5 times.
2 if you relly sucks with planes try to reach enemies base Coral Sea and go to the anti aircraft gun and let the enemies enter in a plane then shoot it twice. when some one kill it you will recieve vehicle destroy assist. very easy this way. this can be done in every map but Coral Sea is better because planes are always respawning and also the enemies good luck guys. hope this help

I need 10.000 kills, 100 squad revenge, and top level. it's only a matter of time
Old 02-15-2010, 08:31 PM   #64
a blind beggar

a blind beggar's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
anti tank is f***ing annoying!!!i've been trying the last two hours,got the idea of camping in the enemy base and exploding their planes when they got in.i got 3 this way then game ended...hopefully i'll get it tomorrow,then all i have to do is another 8,500 kills and 70,000 exp:P
Old 03-29-2010, 02:59 AM   #65
DeafSunchaser

MrSunchaser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
lol get over it

BF2142

DeafSunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 05:55 PM   #66
Hawt Bod

Hawt Bod's Gamercard
thanks for the guide!
Hawt Bod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #67
DJ RJester

DJ RJester's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Madhatters13   Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - DEG23   Staff Club - Rajeanero   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 3   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Best of XBLA Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - Never Final   Staff Club - Minty   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Over Achiever - Gold
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Thanks this guide is really helpful as I am just starting out on this game.
DJ RJester is offline   Reply With Quote