PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Unreal Tournament 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-27-2009, 07:20 AM   #1
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
500 ranked wins, some confirmation please?

Can SOMEONE please confirm wether or not it matters if the "SAVING" icon appears after each match or not when going for 500 wins... I've been doing a rough tally and reached 500... and still going. It would be nice if someone who's done the achievement can tell us if that saving thing matters or not because its always good to not have doubts about this kind of shit.
WheelzthatKeelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:44 PM   #2
Reloaded

broseppi's Gamercard
I just got this after about 700 wins and when i started boosting this I didn't even pay attention to the save icon so I would say it matters, just dashboard it if it doesn't say saving.
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM   #3
iGoTiT4FrEe

S4W's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelzthatKeelz View Post
Can SOMEONE please confirm wether or not it matters if the "SAVING" icon appears after each match or not when going for 500 wins... I've been doing a rough tally and reached 500... and still going. It would be nice if someone who's done the achievement can tell us if that saving thing matters or not because its always good to not have doubts about this kind of shit.

Yes I can confirm 100% that it has to say saving,just quit back to the dash and reboot the game for it to start saving again

iGoTiT4FrEe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #4
WheelzthatKeelz

wh00kie's Gamercard
awcheers thanks man! mind if I add you coz you're a leetzorz? awcheers mAN!

YES I GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT

MAKE SURE THE GAME SAYS SAVING OR HAVE FUN DOING MANY MORE MATCHES THAN YOU NEED TO!

Hopefully someone can tell us this shit next time instead of waiting 721 years for S4W and me to find out... coulda saved us and a lot of others a good nights work.

Last edited by WheelzthatKeelz; 03-30-2009 at 08:04 PM.
WheelzthatKeelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #5
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I have a question along these lines. I have done the 500 ranked wins and i'm now working on 200 kills on 50 days. I'm not doing the date changing thing, just getting 200 kills each day. I'm playing against bots in player matches. The thing is it never saves at the end of the match, just when I return to the main menu after. My stats are updating. Is this normal?

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 12:34 PM   #6
PureTechniquex

Send a message via Skype™ to PureTechniquex

SK Diabolic's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertDog View Post
I have a question along these lines. I have done the 500 ranked wins and i'm now working on 200 kills on 50 days. I'm not doing the date changing thing, just getting 200 kills each day. I'm playing against bots in player matches. The thing is it never saves at the end of the match, just when I return to the main menu after. My stats are updating. Is this normal?
For me i done all 50 days LEGIT & i kept track of the days in my Bio on my Gamertag & as soon as i hit 50 i got the Achievement, i can remember that on about 5-10 days it didnt say save, as long as u get the 200 kills then go to the main menu at the end of the match it should be fine, as it counted for me.
PureTechniquex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:32 PM   #7
reggp

Reggp's Gamercard
Can anyone give me their best guess as to how long it takes to boost 2 guys from 0 to 500 ranked wins? (assuming two of you are working together boosting each other) At 1 ranked win per minute that would be 1,000 minutes if everything goes perfectly...way longer than i am hoping...any help would be appreciated!!!!
reggp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 12:56 AM   #8
The Reds 1993

OlsAbsss x's Gamercard
for ranked champion can someone join a duel then quit out and it still counts as a win for the host?
Old 05-30-2009, 11:15 PM   #9
Dan Castells

Dan Castells's Gamercard
IŽll do my best to help...

Ok friends i am very happy cause i got the achievement right now...so iŽll say exactly what i did and how happened with me,i hope it helps someone...each match will last about 55/70 seconds from one to another...and always expect to appear the saving icon on your screen when the match has finished,if donŽt...go back to the dashboard and the saving icon will return for sure...i noticed that always after 50/70 matches (more or less) the saving icon was gone...with me was a kind of rule,happened constantly...so pay attention to that...and yes i was the host and the other friend was quiting out to help me get the wins...if i am not mistaken it took me about ten hours to finish this...and it was amazing...thanks to DisturbedDan for been the first with the guts to try that and for sharing the tip...if someone still need some help my sig is my gt send me a message that iŽll do my best to help...see ya.

Last edited by Dan Castells; 04-12-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Dan Castells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
pined5551

Traveller Nick's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Castells View Post
Ok friends i am very happy cause i got the achievement right now...so iŽll say exactly what i did and how happened with me,i hope it helps someone...each match will last about 55/70 seconds from one to another...and always expect to appear the saving icon on your screen when the match has finished,if donŽt...go back to the dashboard and the saving icon will return for sure...i noticed that always after 50/70 matches (more or less) the saving icon was gone...with me was a kind of rule,happened constantly...so pay attention to that...and yes i was the host and the other friend was quiting out to help me get the wins...if i am not mistaken it took me about ten hours to finish this...and it was amazing...thanks to DisturbedDan for been the first with the guts to try that and for sharing the tip...if someone still need some help my sig is my gt send me a message that iŽll do my best to help...see ya.
Sorry if this seems like im asking you to repeat yourself i just want to make sure i know exactly what i have to do. Are you saying that you can load a match and then the other player can quit out straight away, and then that = a win for the player that stays. Repeat 500 times for each player and you both get it, correct??
pined5551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:30 AM   #11
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pined5551 View Post
. Are you saying that you can load a match and then the other player can quit out straight away, and then that = a win for the player that stays. Repeat 500 times?
*Repeat 499 times* Lol, just correcting you. But yes it does count as a win. As me and my friend are boosting it at the moment.
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote