PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Madballs in Babo: Invasion
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2009, 05:38 AM   #1
Bloodrune

Bloodrune's Gamercard
What are deployables?

I need to use them to unlock an item but I have no idea what they are.
Bloodrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 06:39 AM   #2
SnowWolf75

SnowWolf75's Gamercard
One of the characters can deploy a healing aura... it didn't seem to count hen I used it in single player, so maybe it needs to be used in multi.
SnowWolf75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Bloodrune

Bloodrune's Gamercard
No I've been spamming every single characters abilities. I've used the health boost and nuke for my team hundreds of times by now and it still says 2/10 for deployables. Come to think of it, it only went up when I beat the final level. There's some device that does say deployable but it doesn't deploy anything.... So you have to beat the game twenty times to get all the achievements? lol
Bloodrune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:47 AM   #4
BuddhaMD

Doc Buddha's Gamercard
Deployables are found only in Invasion multiplayer mode or Sanctum (the final, 10th) level of the campaign (either in single player, or multiplayer enduro or level attack if you've unlocked it).

In these games you will see Power Nodes - a square base surrounded by four squat pillars, yellow in colour. You have to take one over - switch it to your colour - by getting close to it. Once it is your colour you can hold X to deploy (initially) a healing station on it, & once you have deployed 10 healing stations you get the option to deploy a guided missile turret instead.

The quickest way to do this is to set up a private invasion match with a friend, take over a base, deploy a healing station on it then get your friend to blow it up. rinse & repeat until the missile turret unlocks then switch 'til the other person has it. If you don't know anyone else with the game send me a message on live

Last edited by BuddhaMD; 07-17-2009 at 12:05 PM.
BuddhaMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 02:52 AM   #5
BuddhaMD

Doc Buddha's Gamercard
...& no, you don't have to beat it 20 times (or even 6), only twice. Even when you reset your unlocks to go up to officer ranks, & then again for hero, the 3 skins do not reset. You still have to re-unlock everything else (47/50) to go up through the next 5 ranks (then 5 again) but the 3 unlocks from campaign play stay unlocked.

I got all my rank unlocks from online play & a bit of grinding on Snow Blind for damage points & Sanctum for deployments.

Last edited by BuddhaMD; 07-17-2009 at 12:07 PM.
BuddhaMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:19 AM   #6
killerrd1

liste3r fi3nd's Gamercard
If anyone still plays this game. I would like some help with the deployables. I have to finish the campaign as of now, but in near future. Any help would be appreciated.
killerrd1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:27 AM   #7
Actiionz

Admired's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for the 10 deployables, what i did was host an invasion match and i made the settings to private so no could join unless i invited them, and i turned the even teams settings off so i could start it by myself. once it started i went to set a deployable, once i done that i switched teams and set another deployable. Just wash, rinse, repeat.