PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > G-Force
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2010, 09:20 PM   #1
moe8664

Question how to go back to previous levels?

i suppose all the game is suppose to be saved in a single game slot. but i cant find a way back to past levels.

i would really appreciate if anyone can tell me its possible or not.or do i need to play the game from the beginning.thanks
moe8664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Ellie10

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe8664 View Post
i suppose all the game is suppose to be saved in a single game slot. but i cant find a way back to past levels.

i would really appreciate if anyone can tell me its possible or not.or do i need to play the game from the beginning.thanks
It says in the guide (under the silver disc locations) that you cannot replay levels
Ellie10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
chrisk62

QPRs No1 Fan's Gamercard
Angry

This game is seriously pissing me off. Thanks to the dumb fact that there is no level select, I now have to do a 5TH PLAYTHROUGH aaaarrrggghhhh. I have 42 out 43 achievements, just need the one to fully upgrade character with everything.

1st playthrough: played on easy, collected all 50 discs but was 630 chips short to buy the final upgrade at the end of the game. Was also nowhere near the under 8 hours time.

2nd playthrough: played on special agent difficulty, collected all 50 discs again but was now 210 chips short at the end. Also completed in a little over 9 hours so no under 8 hours achievement either.

3rd playthrough: played on easy to get the 80% accuracy & under 8 hours achievements and got them both. I knew searching about for chips and silver discs was going to add a lot of time to the clock so I unwittingly accepted the fact that I would have to do a 4th playthrough to get the Upgrade all weapons/items & also scan 100 items were my last 2 achievements to get.

4th playthrough: played on easy, got the 100 scanned objects achievement near the beginning and collected every single chip I could find aswell as having to collect all 50 silver discs yet again to unlock every weapon & item. However, after collecting the (what i thought was the) 50th silver disc I went to the kiosk to purchase the final upgrades (had 4600+ chips) to get the last achievement and to my f##king horror, the achievement didn't pop when i bought the last 2. Either the achievement has glitched on me or most likely Ive missed a silver disc out somewhere.

Sorry, I just wanted to moan and speak aloud my feelings about this game. The game itself isnt too bad but the fact that there is no level select or anyway of knowing that you have missed a silver disc out somewhere is just so annoying. For anyone playing this for the 1000G then make sure you follow a collector's guide for the discs, tick each one off as you go and search everywhere, every desk, tops of cupboards, shelves and every vent for the hidden chips as you will need almost every single one you can find to purchase everything. If you come up short at the end of the game or you miss out one of the 50 silver discs by accident then you will have to do another 8-12 hour playthrough.

Last edited by chrisk62; 07-22-2012 at 09:09 AM.
chrisk62 is offline   Reply With Quote