PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Action > Ms. Pac Man
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-14-2007, 03:14 AM   #1
lilboo

lilboo84's Gamercard
Tips for the Perfect achievement?

I've seen quite a few people already have the Perfect achievement! If you have it, can you post what stage you did and some advice????
lilboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 05:30 AM   #2
Shaaady Souljah

Send a message via AIM to Shaaady Souljah

Shady x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Doom Tournament - 2nd Place   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
maybe this will help... it is regular Pac-man, but they are basically the same (no offense to Ms.Pac-Man's beautiful bow!)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=16025
Shaaady Souljah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:12 PM   #3
Rodni Demental

Send a message via MSN to Rodni Demental

Rodni Demental's Gamercard
On the first PACMAN, this Achievements gave me a bit of grief. However, after finally getting it that time, and then trying MS PACMAN, I was able to get it first try.

Goes to show that the practice really helped. Also, some would say that it's easier on MS PACMAN because you use the first level, and just keep going through the walls on the left and right. There are 2 teleporting wall things (whatever) on each side unlike PACMAN's 1.
Rodni Demental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:49 PM   #4
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   Uno - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodni Demental View Post
On the first PACMAN, this Achievements gave me a bit of grief. However, after finally getting it that time, and then trying MS PACMAN, I was able to get it first try.

Goes to show that the practice really helped. Also, some would say that it's easier on MS PACMAN because you use the first level, and just keep going through the walls on the left and right. There are 2 teleporting wall things (whatever) on each side unlike PACMAN's 1.
Pac Man's level 1 has those too.
Old 01-15-2007, 02:20 AM   #5
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
This perfect is far easier than Pac-man's. I did it my first few tries while talking on the phone and not really paying much attention. In Ms they are more likely to group up, so just clear your pellets and run around dodging til you have them grouped up, then head for a power pellet.

Level 2 might be easiest because all four ghosts come out faster.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #6
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I did it on Level 1, second try. Just waited until the ghosts group up and then waited near the power up until they come really close and then just ate them. Not really hard compared to Pac-Man

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 02:21 PM   #7
Jay_FNG

FNG's Gamercard
On stage 1 I just gobbled up as many pellets as possible while waiting for the final ghost to exit the 'safe box'... (Pellets slow you down while you're being chased, so clear out as many as you can before going for the 'power pellet'.)

Once all four ghosts are out, just hang out in one of the corners and wait until the ghosts are all grouped in your area, then go for it! Sometimes it's best to wait until one or two of the ghosts are almost on top of you before eating the power pellet.
Jay_FNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:37 AM   #8
Sonic Avenger

Sonic Avenger's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I discovered while getting this achievement that you can still earn it even if you die. As long as you have lives in hand, it will allow you to continue to eat the power pills & kill the ghosts. You must have power pills remaining & some of the small dots left.

I set the options to - Extend: None & Lives: 5. Start this achievement on level 1.

Eat as many of the small dots as you can while the ghosts are coming out of the box. Avoid the red ghost (Blinky) as best as possible. He's quite agressive if he gets near you. Once the ghosts are out, draw them towards one of the power pills so you can eat them. Make sure you get them as close as possible for easy kills. If they are too far away, you'll have to chase them all over the maze for the kill. You should be able to get this after a few tries if you get the ghosts close enough.

Use the exit pipes on each side to stay out of the way & to travel to each zone. I found ducking out one side and travelling up to the next pipe above/below a safe way to travel around.

That's it.. acievement un

Enjoy...

Sonic Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 01:41 AM   #9
technopimp

I can never seem to get all 4 close enough to me...3 at the most, but as soon as I eat the pellet I swear they jump to lightspeed and are gone. I've eaten two of them, but no more. They're on the other side of the screen before I can even think about catching them. Of course, it doesn't help that the flipping controller sucks so bad that it moves the way I tell it to move maybe 1 out of every 3 times.
technopimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 05:04 AM   #10
magictroll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Only achievement I have left and I'm still having a hard time! Wish me luck
magictroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 08:06 AM   #11
bdg7884

bdg7884's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
This is a bit tricky compared to Pac-man. Just play a few times and learn there patterns. I found a nice pattern they used and got used to it and kept trying until I got it. From the start go up to the left where you can go out of the screen, the first one you come to. Then bounce back and forth not being seen then they will notice you and wait till they get closer and bunch up and head for a pellet. That's my advice... It worked for me, so possibly for you??
Old 02-23-2007, 07:47 PM   #12
magictroll

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Good advice! Thanks, gonna give this a try
magictroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:19 AM   #13
xterra00

xterra00's Gamercard
This is how to get perfect. Do it on the very first level.. It is the one where the ghost can be eatin the longest amount of time plan smart and get them all down by the major pellet. Once they are close eat it and BOOM eat all the ghost then go to the next big pellet wait for it BOOM do it again keep going around the board and wait for the ghost to get close
xterra00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #14
brute devil
Banned User

dude just go on level 1 and wait for all four of them in a line or close enough and then right as they are behind you just grab the pellet thing and CHASE!!! i got it first try the only one thats difficult for me is the reach lvl 21.
brute devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:13 PM   #15
StormSurge

StormSurge's Gamercard
This one is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!
StormSurge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:22 PM   #16
SevenFisher

Send a message via AIM to SevenFisher Send a message via MSN to SevenFisher Send a message via Yahoo to SevenFisher

SevenFisher's Gamercard
I did it on first level, after few goes. It seems AI of Ghosts that they'll try gang you up, whereabouts in Pac-Man they follow your pattern. So it's far easier in this one. Another one 200/200, now putting it in my sig..<3

This sig is 100% accurate as of date
SevenFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:48 AM   #17
Fullawka14

Razor x3h's Gamercard
Well I had a method I used and it worked, but the ms pac man lvls are different so i couldn't do it the way i did, but yweah like everyone else says just wait for them to group up and go and get 'em.
Fullawka14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 03:21 AM   #18
Conker Rules All

xKGx Exoticz's Gamercard
i've tried level 1 so many times but will try again and was wondering if anyone has a drawn guide of where to move to?

wait ill use the achievement guide on the site

trying it in a half hour will post how i did
Conker Rules All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 06:38 AM   #19
Darkness Master

Send a message via AIM to Darkness Master

Ki11erLawnGnome's Gamercard
i can not get this achievement to save my life. ive tried so many times, spent a few hours a night here and there and i still cant fucking get it. pisses me off. only one i need.

Willing to boost in any game I own.
Resident Evil 5-co op

Darkness Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 07:57 PM   #20
xGodDogx

xGodDogx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Alright for the help and im going to try this later see if i can get this damn thing unlocked lol.
xGodDogx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:10 PM   #21
Soldier 4 I AM

Soldier 4 I AM's Gamercard
Thanks for all the good infromation. ill have to give this a try

GT: Soldier 4 I AM

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Soldier 4 I AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #22
Tapion

Tapion's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Wasn't too bad to get, think it is easier on this game than Pac-Man. Just have to be patient, and wait for good time to get the pellets to eat the ghosts.

Tapion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #23
BenForTheWin

BenForTheWin's Gamercard
Just did this achievement, took around 1 hour. I found the controls of the game very frustrating as at times it did not respond to my press of the button.
BenForTheWin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 03:39 PM   #24
deleted24022010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenForTheWin View Post
Just did this achievement, took around 1 hour. I found the controls of the game very frustrating as at times it did not respond to my press of the button.
The attack button or the weapon select button?
deleted24022010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:17 AM   #25
mig0

MIG0's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Problem I'm having is that the joystick of the 360 controller is just horrible for this game... it feels like I'm handicapped because it doesnt move her properly across the level.
mig0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 09:24 PM   #26
jwprice1974

jwprice1974's Gamercard
it took me few tries. do it on the first level for sure. The ghost seem to move slower and the power pellets last longer. Just keep restarting if u fail, eventually it'll happen.
jwprice1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:06 PM   #27
middleeastbe4st

I fail at this, I've been trying forever and can never get all of them, I've gotten 15 so I think I'm close.
middleeastbe4st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:54 PM   #28
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
just got this and pac-mans perfect achievement back to back!!! ok, pac-man took 2days, but this one was ez once i read about the 2 switch side tunnels, they help ALOT, this was 99.9% ezier then pac-man's
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #29
qSasukep

chaos420666's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mig0 View Post
Problem I'm having is that the joystick of the 360 controller is just horrible for this game... it feels like I'm handicapped because it doesnt move her properly across the level.
try the d-pad(which i think is flawed to the max) and i know what you mean, i remember this game having 2 player and turbo boost for the sega, this game is lame next to the one i played, i give it a 5/10 only becuz its good gs
qSasukep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 04:27 AM   #30
Death Metal Jim

Death Metal Jim's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - bplayak   Staff Club - Kairi   Staff Club - Yunder   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i got mine on the first level just like in Pac-Man. It took me about the same amount of time as well. It just takes some practice and patience.
Death Metal Jim is offline   Reply With Quote