PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Main Hub > Discussion Boards > Other Systems/Handhelds > Nintendo Systems
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-19-2009, 06:19 AM   #1
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Golden Sun DS

I was flipping through the new months Gameinformer to see on the bottom right hand corner of page 77, Golden Sun DS !!

The small paragraph reads

"Nintendo teased the return of classic Game Boy Advance RPG series Golden Sun in its E3 press conference, but the company was unwilling to discuss anything more specifc than the fact the game exists. The graphical style has shifted to 3D from its hand-drawn 2D roots, and the original developer Camelot still holds reins. It seems protagonist Isaac is back as well, judging from the gameplay teaser. What little Nintendo has revealed should tantalize RPG fans. Even without much to go on, Golden Sun looks like a promising addition to the DS catalog."

I didnt pay attention anything but 360 during E3 so this was quite a surprise to me

Im sure anyones whos played Golden Sun will be excited about this

What does everyone think the story will revolve around ?
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #2
Twilight Star

Send a message via MSN to Twilight Star

Pum Inspector's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm not too excited but my brother really is.
During E3 someone said something about the main characters being descendants of the original characters, but i don't if that s true or not.
I wonder if you can transfer you stuff from the first two games? like you could do 2.

Twilight Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 03:09 PM   #3
SetsunaFSeiei
Banned User

Location: In this distorted world where everything is twisted ...

AdventCruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Star View Post
I'm not too excited but my brother really is.
During E3 someone said something about the main characters being descendants of the original characters, but i don't if that s true or not.
I wonder if you can transfer you stuff from the first two games? like you could do 2.
That'd be cool ... i highly doubt most people still have their copies ... i traded my Golden Sun back when the first xbox was coming out xP
SetsunaFSeiei is offline   Reply With Quote