PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Fighting > King of Fighters XII
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2009, 04:02 AM   #1
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
King of Fighters XI

How many of you wish they would release KoFXI on the Xbox Live Marketplace? I know i do because KoFXII was disappointing to me it was slow compared to the previous KoF titles, a lot of things were broken, the online was laggy no matter how good your connection was, and last but not least it had a crappy character roster i mean come one where is Blue Mary, Mai, Iori(with flames), K', Vanessa, Seth, King, Yuri, Shingo, Kula, Maxima, Chang and Choi, Oswald, and many others. I love the KoF series a lot but, 12 was a huge letdown.



BlazBlue is Better
KoFXII =
SNK/Playmore

Last edited by AgentSephiroth417; 07-27-2009 at 04:31 AM.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:19 AM   #2
joshnorm
 
joshnorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: N. VA
Posts: 298

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I am enjoying KoF: XII but I am not a fanboy so maybe thats why I like it.

Is it worth $60 no but its still a decent fighter.

And don't compare this the Blazblue.....cause Blaz is amazing and not alot will hold up to it
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:20 AM   #3
iNf3Rn0 Lan
 
iNf3Rn0 Lan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 481

iNf3Rn0 Lan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
I am enjoying KoF: XII but I am not a fanboy so maybe thats why I like it.

Is it worth $60 no but its still a decent fighter.

And don't compare this the Blazblue.....cause Blaz is amazing and not alot will hold up to it
Lol... well surely there are some games that can or will compare to BlazBlue right? This one just can't. XD
__________________
First to 100% Blazblue: Continuum Shift... in AMERICA
First to 100% Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the world!

iNf3Rn0 Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:29 AM   #4
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
I am enjoying KoF: XII but I am not a fanboy so maybe thats why I like it.

Is it worth $60 no but its still a decent fighter.

And don't compare this the Blazblue.....cause Blaz is amazing and not alot will hold up to it

Not to be mean but, if your enjoying this then you must have been playing crappy games all of your life and seeing that you've played Hannah Montana, Disney Sing It, 50 Cent Bots, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm about right but, then again no offense.

Last edited by AgentSephiroth417; 07-27-2009 at 04:38 AM.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:47 AM   #5
Life And Death
 
Life And Death's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Phoenix, Az
Posts: 508

Life And Death's Gamercard
Let him have his opinion.....

This game is pretty basic for a 2D fighter -- I can't compare it to Street Fighter IV or BlazBlue. I'd have to compare it more to Shaq Fu because of how basic and slow it feel's ( I have 2 Arcade Stick's and the Fighter Pad and still like WtF? )

Then again did'nt Shaq Fu have a Story to it ? ? ? ? I mean seriously I open'd the game up put it in the 360 found out Iori's move's are fuck'd. Switch'd to Terry and beat the game in less then 15 min. with put'n the game in the system find'n out Iori's move's are gone. What kinda shit is that? ? ? ?

Honestly I agree bring another KoF to the Marketplace or give us Capcom Vs SNK 2.

I like the game for what it is, plan, basic and easy. If you really are enjoy'n the game and think it's the " Best " KoF then that's cool because you see and feel somethin' I just can't. I feel like this is a game they were make'n then just in the middle were like fuck it let's just put it out like this.

That would explain why Iori's move's are whatever the hell they are.....
Life And Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:29 AM   #6
KingSigy
 
KingSigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 418
Send a message via AIM to KingSigy Send a message via MSN to KingSigy Send a message via Yahoo to KingSigy Send a message via Skype™ to KingSigy

KingSigy's Gamercard
I think KOF 12 is a hell of a lot better than Blazblue, but KOF has an extremely limited value. I mean, who the hell wants to pay $60 when everything is already unlocked and the online mode is shitty?
__________________



KingSigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #7
iNf3Rn0 Lan
 
iNf3Rn0 Lan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 481

iNf3Rn0 Lan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSigy View Post
I think KOF 12 is a hell of a lot better than Blazblue, but KOF has an extremely limited value. I mean, who the hell wants to pay $60 when everything is already unlocked and the online mode is shitty?
Have you played BlazBlue?

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.
__________________
First to 100% Blazblue: Continuum Shift... in AMERICA
First to 100% Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the world!

iNf3Rn0 Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #8
LoD WheeZzy
 
LoD WheeZzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lake in the Hills
Posts: 593

H3rtZ DoNuT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNf3Rn0 Lan View Post
Have you played BlazBlue?

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.
Sorry mate but I also like KOF XII more than BlazBlue, I mean BB is a great game, nice graphics, perfect online, not so big roster but it didn't boder me, but I thinkg that KoF has something that BB doesn't have. I don't know what but it's just my feeling mate. Maybe I like KoF XII more than BB because I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time

KoF XI on Arcade would be sweet, I could even pay 3000MSP for it but I don't think it is going to happen. At least we have KoF98UM and Garou and we'll be getting KoF 2002UM early next year, so I'm happy with it. Also we shoud get Samurai Shodown Edge of Destiny by the end of this year. Just wonder if we ever get Capcom vs SNK on Live Arcade, that would be awsome.
__________________
Looking to boost: Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, King of Fighters XIII, Mortal Kombat 9, Saurai Shodown Sen, Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury Special, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extended



Last edited by LoD WheeZzy; 07-27-2009 at 04:31 PM.
LoD WheeZzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:56 PM   #9
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNf3Rn0 Lan View Post
Have you played BlazBlue?

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.
I own both games and while i will agree BB is the superior game overall. I also like KOFXII better. It's just more fun to me. There's only like 2 people I like to play as in BB jin and ragna. the other charachters don't hold my attention at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoD WheeZzy View Post
I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time
Cheers Bro!
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt

Last edited by The Boss; 07-27-2009 at 05:00 PM.
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #10
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoD WheeZzy View Post
Sorry mate but I also like KOF XII more than BlazBlue, I mean BB is a great game, nice graphics, perfect online, not so big roster but it didn't boder me, but I thinkg that KoF has something that BB doesn't have. I don't know what but it's just my feeling mate. Maybe I like KoF XII more than BB because I'm huge SNK fan and I've been for a long time

KoF XI on Arcade would be sweet, I could even pay 3000MSP for it but I don't think it is going to happen. At least we have KoF98UM and Garou and we'll be getting KoF 2002UM early next year, so I'm happy with it. Also we shoud get Samurai Shodown Edge of Destiny by the end of this year. Just wonder if we ever get Capcom vs SNK on Live Arcade, that would be awsome.


Are you serious we get KoF 2002?! F'ing AWESOME and Capcom vs. SNK 2 would be godly.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #11
LoD WheeZzy
 
LoD WheeZzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lake in the Hills
Posts: 593

H3rtZ DoNuT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Yes I'm dead serious

http://www.gamerbytes.com/2009/04/ki...2_unlimite.php


In my opinion this is how KoFXII roster should look like
http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/z...087/001/05.jpg
__________________
Looking to boost: Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, King of Fighters XIII, Mortal Kombat 9, Saurai Shodown Sen, Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury Special, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extended


LoD WheeZzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #12
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life And Death View Post
I feel like this is a game they were make'n then just in the middle were like fuck it let's just put it out like this.

That would explain why Iori's move's are whatever the hell they are.....
Actually, I know there is no story, but they did that to Iori's moves because of the end of kof 11 where Ash steal's Iori's powers. He's going to be like that in the next part of the Ash saga too.
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #13
joshnorm
 
joshnorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: N. VA
Posts: 298

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
Not to be mean but, if your enjoying this then you must have been playing crappy games all of your life and seeing that you've played Hannah Montana, Disney Sing It, 50 Cent Bots, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm about right but, then again no offense.
Yea played 50 Cent which was good. And a few games for GS since I was in challenges but I have played some great games so no need to be a dick because someone expressed an opinion that differed from yours.

And next time you throw out that someone has only played crappy games go and look deeper then just picking and choosing. SFIV, Soulcailber, SCIV, UMK3, I just like fighting games. Just because I'm not a fanboy and can take something for what it is doesn't mean I'm wrong.
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 10:34 PM   #14
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoD WheeZzy View Post
Yes I'm dead serious

http://www.gamerbytes.com/2009/04/ki...2_unlimite.php


In my opinion this is how KoFXII roster should look like
http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/z...087/001/05.jpg

KoF2002 = Awesome.



Yes the KoFXII Roster should look like that.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:04 AM   #15
BigApple3AM
 
BigApple3AM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cali-Forni-Ah
Posts: 268

BigApple3AM's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
KOF XII is a lot of fun, and the system is really easy to use and fun to play.

SNK really should have added more to it though, even if it took a little longer to come out. Fighting games will probably never be this hot again, and I don't think any KOF was as hotly anticicpated as XII was, so SNK should have pulled out all of the stops to make sure this game was perfect and huge.

It's still a LOT of fun though, and hopefully KOF 13 will be the best SNK fighter ever.
BigApple3AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:18 AM   #16
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigApple3AM View Post
KOF XII is a lot of fun, and the system is really easy to use and fun to play.

SNK really should have added more to it though, even if it took a little longer to come out. Fighting games will probably never be this hot again, and I don't think any KOF was as hotly anticicpated as XII was, so SNK should have pulled out all of the stops to make sure this game was perfect and huge.

It's still a LOT of fun though, and hopefully KOF 13 will be the best SNK fighter ever.
.
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt

Last edited by The Boss; 07-28-2009 at 01:02 AM.
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 12:48 AM   #17
PrimeFusion99
 
PrimeFusion99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 34

Prime Fusion 99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNf3Rn0 Lan View Post
Have you played BlazBlue?

I don't see it in your last 10 games... anyways you ARE entitled to your own opinion, but you must REALLY like KOF if you think it's better than BlazBlue, lol.
I chose KOF12 over BlazBlue. Mainly becasue BlazBlue has a fan base full of idiots like you.
__________________
PrimeFusion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:01 AM   #18
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeFusion99 View Post
I chose KOF12 over BlazBlue. Mainly becasue BlazBlue has a fan base full of idiots like you.
WOW. You're truly an idiot.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:06 AM   #19
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
wow that escalated quickly lol!
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:20 AM   #20
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
BlazBlue is better overall Graphics, Story, Gameplay, Online Experience.
Yes, BlazBlue only had 12 characters but, they were unique in their own way and, yes again KoF12 had a bigger roster but, it was messed up roster it had none of the good characters except for a few like Iori who was fucked up cause he didn't have his well known flames. I'm not saying it's a bad game but, it definitely isn't the best of it's series especially with KoF 2002 and XI around.

Also, half of you here only play for achievements so your opinions don't count play games for fun.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:31 AM   #21
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
Also, half of you here only play for achievements so your opinions don't count play games for fun.
Woah d00d u need to calm down lol.
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:46 AM   #22
LoD WheeZzy
 
LoD WheeZzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Lake in the Hills
Posts: 593

H3rtZ DoNuT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I wanted to play BB for fun but I got bored way to fast
__________________
Looking to boost: Street Fighter 4, Super Street Fighter 4, King of Fighters XIII, Mortal Kombat 9, Saurai Shodown Sen, Samurai Shodown 2, Fatal Fury Special, Blaz Blue Continuum Shift Extended


LoD WheeZzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 AM   #23
joshnorm
 
joshnorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: N. VA
Posts: 298

joshnorm's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
Also, half of you here only play for achievements so your opinions don't count play games for fun.
Yea and your posting on a website that has the sole reason for being created was to unlock achievements.

Go screw
joshnorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:21 AM   #24
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshnorm View Post
Yea and your posting on a website that has the sole reason for being created was to unlock achievements.

Go screw

Yeah i go to this website to get information on how to get an achievement but, i play video games for fun i bet you still don't have 50 Cent: Bost do you?! yeah you probably don't cause most likely rented it got all of the achievements took it back and will never play it again even though you said it was fun.
And me i will never play a game for sole purpose to get achievements if you have ever played Avatar, Hannah Montana, My Horse and Me, and/or any other video games of those type to get achievements then you obviously don't play games for fun.

Now instead trying to be a smart ass go play some more Hannah Montana.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:05 AM   #25
iNf3Rn0 Lan
 
iNf3Rn0 Lan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 481

iNf3Rn0 Lan's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeFusion99 View Post
I chose KOF12 over BlazBlue. Mainly becasue BlazBlue has a fan base full of idiots like you.
Someone didn't catch on to the part where I said you're entitled to your own opinon... >_>

I simply stated that I didn't see the game on his recent games list, and questioned if he played it. Many people think KOF is better than BB, and originally I saw so much negitivity I decided to post what I did. It seems some people still appreciate the game for what it is. However, I prefer BlazBlue to KOF just as you prefer KOF to BlazBlue. No need to call me an idiot!
__________________
First to 100% Blazblue: Continuum Shift... in AMERICA
First to 100% Marvel vs Capcom 3 in the world!

iNf3Rn0 Lan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #26
PrimeFusion99
 
PrimeFusion99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 34

Prime Fusion 99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
BlazBlue is better overall Graphics, Story, Gameplay, Online Experience.
Yes, BlazBlue only had 12 characters but, they were unique in their own way and, yes again KoF12 had a bigger roster but, it was messed up roster it had none of the good characters except for a few like Iori who was fucked up cause he didn't have his well known flames. I'm not saying it's a bad game but, it definitely isn't the best of it's series especially with KoF 2002 and XI around.

Also, half of you here only play for achievements so your opinions don't count play games for fun.
Thats stupid to say. I play games for fun but I also play for achievements becasue they give great replay value.
__________________
PrimeFusion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #27
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeFusion99 View Post
Thats stupid to say. I play games for fun but I also play for achievements becasue they give great replay value.

I do to but, someone who plays a game such as Avatar most definitely bought the game only for achievements.

And plus you called Inferno Lan and everyone who plays BlazBlue an idiot WTF was that for?
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #28
PrimeFusion99
 
PrimeFusion99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 34

Prime Fusion 99's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
I do to but, someone who plays a game such as Avatar most definitely bought the game only for achievements.

And plus you called Inferno Lan and everyone who plays BlazBlue an idiot WTF was that for?
I said most of the fan base are idiots. People freak out if anyone has not played BlazBlue yet. I mean I will eventually get the game but not at it's price.
__________________
PrimeFusion99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #29
AgentSephiroth417
 
AgentSephiroth417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Posts: 180

Sephiroth in HD's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeFusion99 View Post
I said most of the fan base are idiots. People freak out if anyone has not played BlazBlue yet. I mean I will eventually get the game but not at it's price.

That is kinda true but that same thing can be said to Halo, Gears, Street Fighter, or any popular game.
AgentSephiroth417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:09 PM   #30
The Boss
 
The Boss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 57

The BOSS V's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSephiroth417 View Post
That is kinda true but that same thing can be said to Halo, Gears, Street Fighter, or any popular game.
Comparing BB to Halo, Gears, & Sf4 eh??? Bwahahahahah
__________________
BB Main
Tekken MainTekken Alt
The Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 AM.