PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Strategy > A Kingdom for Keflings
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #1
nbajammer

Send a message via ICQ to nbajammer Send a message via AIM to nbajammer Send a message via MSN to nbajammer Send a message via Yahoo to nbajammer

nbajam77's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Out of Love?

I've built everything short of a cathedral (don't have blueprints for that?) and I have 29 keflings. The Queen has no more quests for me, and I need 1 more Love for the population achievement. I'd also like to know how to get the cathedral achievement, since I don't have blueprints for that.

If you know, please send me a message in-game as I am on a public terminal and won't have a PC at home for a few days most likely.

I do not accept random FRs - if there's no message, it will be declined. If you do not intend to go through with helping/boosting with me, do not waste my time in sending a message or FR.
nbajammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 06:25 AM   #2
My Gamertag is Papa Skull
Banned User

Papa Skull's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
I have 37 keflings and havn't even got to the cathedral yet. Wonder how I got that many? I mined/cut every resource available and I found a whole bunch of hearts. Also, I did all the quests for the Mayor. (Some for the Lord)
My Gamertag is Papa Skull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:23 PM   #3
nbajammer

Send a message via ICQ to nbajammer Send a message via AIM to nbajammer Send a message via MSN to nbajammer Send a message via Yahoo to nbajammer

nbajam77's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Maybe I just need to get Keflings mining everything they can get their hands on, then. I found out that the cathedral unlocks once youve built the manor - which I have, but I haven't put love in it yet since thats what I need the 1 love for.

I do not accept random FRs - if there's no message, it will be declined. If you do not intend to go through with helping/boosting with me, do not waste my time in sending a message or FR.
nbajammer is offline   Reply With Quote