Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > The Godfather
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2009, 04:58 AM   #1
GamePaladin1

GamePaladin1's Gamercard
Living World Money Bags

I have searched the internet and nobody seems to know where all of these are. Each bag is guarded by a specific family. There will be a group of mobsters from a rival family gathered around a PARKED racket truck. One of the mobsters will be holding the bag. These are the ones that I know of. If anyone has or posts any info about these please send me a message on xbox live so that I know to update the main post.

Tattaglia- If you drive against traffic heading west through the tunnel from Little Italy to New Jersey you should see the truck in a small parking area. ( I think it's on the left. Please feel free to confirm).

Cuneo1- Go into the train yard in Hell's Kitchen. (Represented by a light brown section on the west side of the Hell's Kitchen map). It is in the southeast corner of the train yard.

Cuneo2- On the westernmost section of West Side Highway in Hell's Kitchen (The part that heads north to south) is a ramp on either side of the road that will put you on Hell's Kitchen Loop. The person with the bag is between these ramps.

Stracci- I'm not sure about this bag. I was driving against traffic in the Lincoln Tunnel headed from Hell's Kitchen to New Jersey. I saw the truck surrounded by Straccis, but I died fighting them. When I went back to try again there was nothing there.

I haven't found anything for the Barzini family. Hopefully this will help someone. As said before please message me on xbox live if you have and/or post any info about these.
GamePaladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote