PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > The BIGS 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-31-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
jozne

Angry Game Freeze Loading screen

Hi,

Does anyone else have this problem? when I start the game it shows the first image where the batter stands, some text etc etc. then comes the "BIGS2 Loading.." screen and whole xbox freezes, doesn't respond to controller, only power button @ box works.

I've tried this with the demo and it does it. then I tried with my friends original game, and it's the same (game works @ friend's xbox). I tried clearing storage cache and different profile but it just doesn't go past the loading screen, it always freezes. I also tried using HDMI cable (using component) but it doesn't work that way either. Every other downloaded/disc game works with no problems (saves etc).
jozne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:58 PM   #2
DarkManX

Send a message via Skype™ to DarkManX

Tupacalypse129's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozne View Post
Hi,

Does anyone else have this problem? when I start the game it shows the first image where the batter stands, some text etc etc. then comes the "BIGS2 Loading.." screen and whole xbox freezes, doesn't respond to controller, only power button @ box works.

I've tried this with the demo and it does it. then I tried with my friends original game, and it's the same (game works @ friend's xbox). I tried clearing storage cache and different profile but it just doesn't go past the loading screen, it always freezes. I also tried using HDMI cable (using component) but it doesn't work that way either. Every other downloaded/disc game works with no problems (saves etc).
It has to be your console then.
DarkManX is offline   Reply With Quote