PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-03-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
silencer775

silencer775's Gamercard
Please help loosing my mind.

The big one too Dr.Robotnik!!! Enough said!!! I mean do they really think a human could do this? lol I know its been done but honestly I wanna shoot myself. Also the Columns game oh boy another disaster yikes!!! please help with any information!

My spelling sucks this I know lol
silencer775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #2
brooks2000

brooks15's Gamercard
There is a code you can ude to get to the last level of robotnic immediately.

To complete both of these games i suggest you make use of the save state capabilities. save the game after every couple of beans and if you mess it up of run out of space reload.

1000/1000+ Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Sega Mega Drive UC, The Godfather 2, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, Bully, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, Hitman: Blood Money, Viva Pinata: TIP, Tomb Raider Underworld, Resident Evil 5, NHL 2K6, Lego Star Wars TCS, Viva Pinata, Lego Indiana Jones, Tomb Raider Anniversary, Fight Night Round 3, Fusion Frenzy 2, Tomb Raider Legend, Gun, Eragon, Madden NFL 06, King Kong

200/200 Banjo Kazzoie, Uno, Dash of Destruction,
brooks2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:30 AM   #3
Keith7713

Keith7713's Gamercard
Man i gues i really lucked out. I got this achievement on my first try. I set the game to easy and put in the code. Dr Robotnik's beans never moved. theyjust stacked straight and got the achievement in 3 minutes. I was so worried after reading all the posts.
Keith7713 is offline   Reply With Quote