Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Afro Samurai
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-03-2009, 04:07 PM   #1
Molloy2006

Molloy2006's Gamercard
Kunoichi Sucide Queens Guide

After reading different posts etc for this ridiculous achievement nothing really stood out for a solution, ive managed to come up with a bit of a guide! Tho entirely luck, this got me the achievement after about 2 goes after finally getting my method sorted. I also done this on my hard playthrough of all things!

1) Choose the doppleganger level.
2) Immediately turn round and run and get the bear hiding behind the rock near the momento.
3) Commence onto the bridge and wait for the cutscene to end.
4) Run for the bear sitting on the right hand side, and also activate party poker on the way past.
5) You now have full focus, go into it with LB, and make ur way to the first female ninja.
6) Now make sure your standing still (u dont want to dash) and hit strong attack (y)
7) From my experience this got me the head most times, and on the occasion I got the achievement i also got the hand from the next female.
8) If youve got the hand and head, almost begin to rejoice, all you need to do now is parry and pounce the next female to get the leg!
9) 10 glorious gamerscore points!

Now I accept that this is still luck based, but after spending numerous attempts with perfect slices and getting no where it seemed to work really well for me! Also i have read that sweeping and vertical slice can get the hand quite easily, therefore giving a good method for each body part!

Last edited by Molloy2006; 08-03-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Molloy2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #2
MON513R

MON513R's Gamercard
I had to create an Account just so I could thank you! I just used your method, and it worked like a CHARM!!! Thank you soooooo much for posting! I am now 1000/1000 on this game!
MON513R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:30 PM   #3
vetteindreams

Vetteindreams77's Gamercard
well i have tried everything else to beat these um these well female ninjas

thanks for the advice mate!

regards
phil
vetteindreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
monotonous 03

monotonous 03's Gamercard
Good god this is killing me,it's the only 10 points separating me from 1000.
I dont know if i should laugh or cry.....
monotonous 03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #5
vetteindreams

this technique worked awesome - though i got all of my focus from killing male ninjas

yep i got it in empty 7

just one final question on this matter - did any one else's babes intentionally jump from the bridge - i'm sure that the fat bastards were not responsible and that it wasn't me so....

regards
phil
Old 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #6
starwave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molloy2006 View Post
After reading different posts etc for this ridiculous achievement nothing really stood out for a solution, ive managed to come up with a bit of a guide! Tho entirely luck, this got me the achievement after about 2 goes after finally getting my method sorted. I also done this on my hard playthrough of all things!

1) Choose the doppleganger level.
2) Immediately turn round and run and get the bear hiding behind the rock near the momento.
3) Commence onto the bridge and wait for the cutscene to end.
4) Run for the bear sitting on the right hand side, and also activate party poker on the way past.
5) You now have full focus, go into it with LB, and make ur way to the first female ninja.
6) Now make sure your standing still (u dont want to dash) and hit strong attack (y)
7) From my experience this got me the head most times, and on the occasion I got the achievement i also got the hand from the next female.
8) If youve got the hand and head, almost begin to rejoice, all you need to do now is parry and pounce the next female to get the leg!
9) 10 glorious gamerscore points!

Now I accept that this is still luck based, but after spending numerous attempts with perfect slices and getting no where it seemed to work really well for me! Also i have read that sweeping and vertical slice can get the hand quite easily, therefore giving a good method for each body part!
Hmmmm this sounds promising. im going to give this a go. this is the only one i need for the 1k. i been stuck on 990 for months as i gave up doing this one. thing isnt easy thats for sure. i reply here if successful. thanks for your tip btw.
starwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #7
Seddo

SEDD0's Gamercard
How do you parry and then pounce to cut off the legs? on every occassion i parry and pounce i jump onto the chest area and slash thier heads off.

Edit: Nevermind i've just done it wooo.

I got it by luck sort off, i was on the Empty Seven's Story and when i was fighting the female ninjas i sort of forgot what i was doing and just slashed 3 random girlies whilst in full focus and each slash gave me a different body part lol.

Last edited by Seddo; 08-16-2009 at 12:24 PM.
Seddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
vetteindreams

parry is a timed RT - it will show a flurry of sparks if successful

pounce is A following the above

then select either X or Y to remove heads, etc

LOL that's a classic - i had to plan my battle to achieve the queens
Old 08-16-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
Maledar

Maledar's Gamercard
I will admit that on the level The Empty Seven's Story Part 2 where all the ninjas ambush you. I died maybe 25 times. I kept powering off, taking a break, pwning in Marvel VS. Capcom 2 (And getting owned) but I kept dying. Look through the forums saw nobody else even started a thread (wow that was bad) I looked at this guide because it was the only card I was missing. After reading your post one time and me jumping back on. I got it on my first try and grabbed the teddy bear before I even attempted and let me say I think that was a huge help, kept me in focus and I was able to get hand first try, head second and then parried three of them for the leg. And on top of that, I got to the next part, so now I'm off to finish the game. Thanks man.
Maledar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
Molloy2006

Molloy2006's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seddo View Post
How do you parry and then pounce to cut off the legs? on every occassion i parry and pounce i jump onto the chest area and slash thier heads off.

Edit: Nevermind i've just done it wooo.

I got it by luck sort off, i was on the Empty Seven's Story and when i was fighting the female ninjas i sort of forgot what i was doing and just slashed 3 random girlies whilst in full focus and each slash gave me a different body part lol.
Glad to hear this is working for people, i was kinda hoping it wasnt a fluke when i posted it lol! In reponse to the parrying, for every other enemy, afro cuts there head off, but because of the females being small ( i presume) he just grabs them, throws them in the air and cut theres legs off! I dont think u had to hit x or y for this, it just seemed automatic when i tried to pounce with a

Edit: As mentioned below, u do have to hit x, just been so long since i played the game!

Last edited by Molloy2006; 08-26-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #11
Maledar

Maledar's Gamercard
Quote:
Glad to hear this is working for people, i was kinda hoping it wasnt a fluke when i posted it lol! In reponse to the parrying, for every other enemy, afro cuts there head off, but because of the females being small ( i presume) he just grabs them, throws them in the air and cut theres legs off! I dont think u had to hit x or y for this, it just seemed automatic when i tried to pounce with a
In my experience after you pounce you HAVE to push X or Y, but for the girls for this achievement I was pushing X and I got the legs.
Maledar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:15 PM   #12
Hero Of Courage

Hero Of Courage's Gamercard
Thumbs up

I was worried about getting this achievement after reading how hard some people have found getting it. I tried this method out and did it second time. Just concentrate on getting the hand, then the head, then the leg. That's how I did it, piece of cake! Thanks!!!
Hero Of Courage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #13
Jaden Arbiter

Why did you make this thread Kunoichi specific when the male ninja is just as difficult to achieve a Straight Flush off of? In addition, Focus Y is a bad suggestion when it's impossible to make a horizontal cut with, and the silver cut line skill does the mapping for you.
Jaden Arbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #14
Molloy2006

Molloy2006's Gamercard
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden Arbiter View Post
Why did you make this thread Kunoichi specific when the male ninja is just as difficult to achieve a Straight Flush off of? In addition, Focus Y is a bad suggestion when it's impossible to make a horizontal cut with, and the silver cut line skill does the mapping for you.
Well if it isn't helpful why is everyone posting above saying that it worked for them!! I didn't do a guide for male ninjas because from wat I remember I did it quite easily and there is all ready numerous guides about the net! It is generally accepted that the female flush is the hardest!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #15
Jaden Arbiter

Calm down, I never said you didn't help anyone with the information you listed on your first post in this topic -- I stated that it isn't logical for this thread's basis to be about a kunoichi flush when the ninja flush is identical in difficulty. Just like how Y focus cuts aren't as effective as X and won't guarantee you a card unless you are supremely lucky.
Jaden Arbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 01:45 PM   #16
OMGLOL1111

OMGLOL1111's Gamercard
Quote:
7) From my experience this got me the head most times,
Thanks for that tip, i was having trouble gettig the head. hand and leg I was ok. However it is very inconsistent.

I used your technique and went for the head. if i didnt get it on the first 2 i would throw myself off the bridge and start over. took me a long time cause even on the few occasions i got the head, i would sometimes mess up the leg at the end?!?

anyway, finally 1000'd this game.

thanks again, deserved a bump
Old 03-04-2010, 12:58 PM   #17
Arython

Arython's Gamercard
I tried everything possible and, in the end, the only thing that worked for me was persistence and luck. I spent at least 2 hours on the bridge and probably made over 40 attempts.

However, Molloy2006's guide is a good outline - it just might take 1 try or 1000 tries. It is a gamble with pretty low chances.

Basically, it comes down to probability. What are the odds that:
  1. You will kill 3 Kunoichis with perfect slices (pretty high)
  2. Those slices will sever the correct, different parts (very low)
  3. You will not accidentally slice a part off another enemy (pretty high if you are skilled)
The bad thing about this achievement is that the leg is a gimme with the parry/X trick, but it is also the easiest one to get "legitimately" anyway, since most of the time they jump when you focus, so a high horizontal slash hits their legs, anyway.

Basically, you need to pray like hell that in the first three Kunoichis you kill you get a hand and a head. If there is still another Kunoichi left (oh, that's right, one sometimes commits suicide and jumps off the bridge), you are basically guaranteed it at that point.
Arython is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 10:18 PM   #18
OMGLOL1111

OMGLOL1111's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arython View Post
I tried everything possible and, in the end, the only thing that worked for me was persistence and luck. I spent at least 2 hours on the bridge and probably made over 40 attempts.
i spent way too much time on the bridge,

also if i know i would have it on my first playthrough BEFORE starting on hard

i had to start another game on easy after i beat the whole game twice
Old 03-15-2010, 09:23 PM   #19
RedmptionDenied

RedmptionDenied's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Cross-Site MVP (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Thanks for the tips. Got it on my 3rd try. Granted was very lucky. All is left is the samurai and I don't quite see getting as lucky on them, at least not on hard mode.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #20
LanEvo

LanEvoIX's Gamercard
thanks a lot Molloy2006,

i wasn't able to do it on doppelganger, too much enemies around (i got the male achievement there, though, cause i was under the impression that damned feminine ninjas with red cloth around the neck were female). I used you strategy in the seven's story level, here's what i did:

1. When you reach the arena like part of the Seven's Story level, fight the first 3 waves normally (you'll know it's the third wave when there is a cutscene with the big guy over the balcony and male ninjas coming down the stair to the left and right of him).
2. The next (4th) wave you don't want to use focus. Conserve it, cause the 5th and 6th is going to be female ninjas. In case you need, there is a bear nearby
3. Use the guidelines from Molloy2006 in the next wave

As soon as the 5th wave came i used the LB ultra focus mode. It's easier because there is a lot more female ninjas than doppelganger. Eventually i got a hand and a head with the first 2 blows. Then i took the time to get the leg. This game is so god damned broken that when i was in that situation i had 6 female ninjas left, piece of cake now right? No, because suddenly parry/pounce/X didinf cut the legs anymore. After for misses, i went to plan B, got the leg with horizontal high slash when that freaking ninja jumped. Anyway, i glad i got it. Hope to finish the other achievements soon and forget i ever played this game.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:20 PM   #21
Ademus XP7

Send a message via AIM to Ademus XP7

Ademus XP7's Gamercard
hmmm i got so mad i gave the game back 2 my friend but ill ask 4 it back 2 try this
Ademus XP7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:00 PM   #22
MaL

MaLformatn's Gamercard
Thanks OP,
This worked for me. If you hit Y on the one on the first one that comes at you on the right, it got her head and the hand of the girl next to her about 10% of the time, then just the legs of one of the other 2 in the back.
MaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 12:36 AM   #23
The Filthy Goat

The Filthy Goat's Gamercard
Spent about 4 hours working on this, getting so pissed off watching that cutscene over and over on the bridge. Finally got it and decided to take a break from the game for two days before I had to tackle Off Suit Samurai. Then when I started up again and got to the Empty Seven Story, I did the poker at the part with the kunoichi and got the straight flush on them completely by fluke. Bah.

*100,000 hit on 5/17/10, only took 3 years and 144 games...*
The Filthy Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #24
MrFresh

Send a message via AIM to MrFresh

MrFresh KC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Took me about 30 mins, remember people LB(over focus) not LT which i was doing getting pissed off.

Thanks!
Old 05-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #25
JuSt BLaZe

BLAZE VII's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Diamond   5,000 Posts   Over Achiever - Gold   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Thumbs up Yeah boy...

Nice job Molloy2006.
I will give it a try. Thanks

1st worldwide who "officially" completed [FLASHBACK] a 100%!
JuSt BLaZe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:09 AM   #26
YUGON

YUG0N's Gamercard
I don't know how, but I managed to did it!!!

Just a tip! Another good place to do this one, is in the Empty Seven Stage. At the start of the second part (I think...) you are in a big circular part, with a Ninja Ninja, and a lot of enemies.
That stage, indeed, is a good place to get Android flush (In the start of the leve), No Limit Ninjas (at the start of the second part), and Kunoichi Suicide Queens.

After a lot of enemies at the start of the Second part, there will be a lot of Kunoichis. If you fail, ou have to fight all the enemies again but... you have a lot of Kunoichis to try too. =)

2 cheevos to go now! =)

pixels
YUGON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:36 AM   #27
StakemZ

I Stakey I's Gamercard
This method works although it IS still based entirely on luck. Took me hours but I finally got a head and a hand which left the legs. It's almost impossible to not get the legs in my opinion. Horizontal focus attack, if they crouch aim all the way down for legs, if they jump aim all the way up for legs. I was so happy getting this achievement out of the way. I wanted all the achievements like this out of the way before I start Hard mode.
StakemZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #28
o0ArA0o

o0ArA0o's Gamercard
Luck based like hell this achievemnt I think because these Kunoichis never do what you want them to do.
For me the easiest thing was cutting the hand, the legs are based on your reflexes and a bit luck and the head is purely luck based. So I ran into them and sliced uncontrolled with Nija Poker active, after the something like the 20th attempt I was lucky enough to slice and hand and a head ... the rest was waiting for on to jump - vertical slice and *plop*

Killing the male ninjas makes it easier btw, cause you slice them sooo often by accident ~~
o0ArA0o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:55 AM   #29
JUBEI PR

JUBEI PR's Gamercard
Thanks Molloy 2006. Finally did it after 8 tries in Doppelganger i got to add the hand part is very random, but eventually got it, again ,thanks a million!
Old 11-08-2010, 04:36 PM   #30
Toombs2008

Toombs2008's Gamercard
I got this achievement on my first try in the Empty Seven's Story.
It wasn't hard but "This Little Piggy" made me crazy.
Finally i have 100% in this game.
Toombs2008 is offline   Reply With Quote